Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:26:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Sweeet | First Legit Investor-Plan (Closed)  (Read 41435 times)
dorik

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:52:03 AM

The problem is that Sweeet does not see in his personal message asking to send funds to another address! I see them in my personal correspondence with him. I sent the evidence to him. What is the point of deceiving me - when I did not receive, but gave money and just want to get it back. I do not know what to do now! Who can offer solutions to the problem. I'm very worried now .....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sweeet (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 08:54:07 AM

The problem is that Sweeet does not see in his personal message asking to send funds to another address! I see them in my personal correspondence with him. I sent the evidence to him. What is the point of deceiving me - when I did not receive, but gave money and just want to get it back. I do not know what to do now! Who can offer solutions to the problem. I'm very worried now .....
I do believe now that someone hacked my account and deleted my personal messages other than the ones I actually sent, I am contacting admin's to get my deleted PM history and maybe even IP/Login history of my account to further prove this.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 08:43:52 PM

I just got my deleted PM's restored by Theymos someone DID access my account and contact many of my investors asking for investments to his personal address other than mine, he sent these PM's to Dorik, LightZ, and Jimbou Please DO NOT send any payments to his address.

The hackers Address is: "1DmPUc2YzQ6reg6xegy6sQVg1bPk5CNZG7"
Jimbou

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:39:42 AM

If anyone receives any PM's from my account asking for investments to a different address then the one advertised on this forum page: "1SweeetHv8z1Han36jTiQmoBCZtT5tSKA"

According to dorik I sent him PM's on this account asking for investments to a different address, which I didn't send either my account was hacked or he is lying.

Also if you do receive any PM's from me structured like this please notify me.

Thank you for informing us. And regarding person is lying or not he and you both can check received and sent messages I guess.

I can confirm that this person is not lying. Just checked my messages and I have also received that PM asking for a investment to
another BTC-Adress.
I hope our investments are safe and the hacked couldn´t get any important informations. Any idea how someone could get your password?

regards
Ken1022

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:52:20 PM

What happened lately was quite shocking. But I believe that the devil is in the details.

It's likely hacked, but here are other things we may consider on the side:

- Who has access to your computer/devices?

- Who has access to your btctalk account?

- Check the dates when the earliest PM was sent, was there anything unusual you did before or during that day? e.g. left computer on, left device somewhere, websites visited/logged in...
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 05:03:31 PM

What happened lately was quite shocking. But I believe that the devil is in the details.

It's likely hacked, but here are other things we may consider on the side:

- Who has access to your computer/devices?

- Who has access to your btctalk account?

- Check the dates when the earliest PM was sent, was there anything unusual you did before or during that day? e.g. left computer on, left device somewhere, websites visited/logged in...
No one has access to my device or BTCT account, I did a full system scan with Norton. That day I was on my computer and noticed that I was logged out of my account but thought nothing of it. It could have just be a brute force attack, someone could have targeted my account in the plan of cheating my investors, but I really don't know I have changed my password to something more complicating but I don't know if that stopped the attacker or not.

Also first one was to dorik on June 9th.
Ken1022

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:31:32 PM

Then it's a pretty low level attack using a software that forces entry to an account's details. Changing the pass may help, and maybe clearing history or autofill forms.

There's no real danger present concerning our investments, since if the hacker could have accessed your device's information to widthraw our btc - he could have done it then and there without bothering to pm.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 06:01:38 AM

Then it's a pretty low level attack using a software that forces entry to an account's details. Changing the pass may help, and maybe clearing history or autofill forms.

There's no real danger present concerning our investments, since if the hacker could have accessed your device's information to widthraw our btc - he could have done it then and there without bothering to pm.
I reached how long brute attacks take and for my password it would only take 16 days. It is a possibility but its hard to say, could have been a phishing link as the admin suggested.

Also, Jimbou your payment will be one/two days late.
Jimbou

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:14:22 AM

I reached how long brute attacks take and for my password it would only take 16 days. It is a possibility but its hard to say, could have been a phishing link as the admin suggested.

Also, Jimbou your payment will be one/two days late.

no problem Sweet, thank you for letting me know!
Looking forward to my Payday  Grin
dorik

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:18:02 AM

Hi Sweets! I talked with you in PM 06/13 in the period from 8-00 AM to 11-00 AM in your time. Was it you or was it a hacker?
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 11:20:23 AM

Hi Sweets! I talked with you in PM 06/13 in the period from 8-00 AM to 11-00 AM in your time. Was it you or was it a hacker?
Me, I changed my password hacker should be gone by now. Don't send any payments to any other address then mine 1Sweeet
dorik

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:53:54 AM

I still do not understand who I talked with Huh
dorik

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:03:50 PM

I then do not understand - what is the point of the hacker now to communicate with someone, if already for all the information about the prohibition of transfers to other accounts is excepted 1Sweeet .... It turns out he expects to already withdraw funds from this account 1Sweeet .... Huh
dorik

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:01:41 PM

At my request to reply me to an email (his real Sweeet knows) I really received an e-mail from Sweeet! So - this is he was talking to me today - which means that the money of investors is now in danger! I will soon explain why I think so.....
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 01:07:50 PM

At my request to reply me to an email (his real Sweeet knows) I really received an e-mail from Sweeet! So - this is he was talking to me today - which means that the money of investors is now in danger!
I am unsure what your talking about, all investors funds are safe and in my possession.
InvestBet

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:11:35 PM

At my request to reply me to an email (his real Sweeet knows) I really received an e-mail from Sweeet! So - this is he was talking to me today - which means that the money of investors is now in danger!
I am unsure what your talking about, all investors funds are safe and in my possession.

It seems that he is claiming, that you were lying about being hacked, but instead you wanted to scam money by pretending of being hacked.

I am just clarifying what he means. I am not saying nor can I, if there is any substance to this claim.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 01:14:42 PM

It seems that he is claiming, that you were lying about being hacked, but instead you wanted to scam money by pretending of being hacked.

I am just clarifying what he means. I am not saying nor can I, if there is any substance to this claim.
I see, someone DID gain access to my account and DID PM several of my investors asking for investments/loans in broken English. Although still I don't understand what changed doriks prospective on that.
dorik

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:17:29 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 02:05:46 PM by dorik

At least I have already lost 0.68 BTC after hacking into your account and where evidence that you have at least something returned to me! You tell me that you now have absolutely no means and force me to invest again in your business in order to cover the debt with interest! And tomorrow you just tell your depositors that you have stolen money from your account and you regret it! And you can not help your investors! This is not the honest business you are talking about. I'm asking myself a question - where is the evidence that you yourself did not write these requests on behalf of the hacker? Even if we assume that this was really a hacker - then for an honest business - to save the money of investors - this is the most important task. And I lost everything and should invest again on your proposal !!! I do not think that any sensible investor will do this! You say that you can return money to investors at any time at their request. So you should have free money! So I ask you to return to me at least a part of my losses as much as you can! What is my fault that they hacked your account and you asked me to transfer funds to another account? How will I get them back now? I would never have given these funds to anyone! But Sweeet won confidence here for a long time and where is this trust now? I am ready to give any evidence and explanations to all who are interested.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 01:23:22 PM

At least I have already lost 0.68 BTC after hacking into your account and where evidence that you have at least something returned to me! You tell me that you now have absolutely no means and force me to invest again in your business in order to cover the debt with interest! And tomorrow you just tell your depositors that you have stolen money from your account and you regret it! And you can not help your investors!
Again I am lost in the translation.

I offered you a structured investment with higher interest and a bonus flat rate of BTC at the end of each investment period that way no one person would lose lots of money by either you getting no repayment and taking a loss of 0.68 or me repaying the 0.68 and taking the loss. This way I can use the investment to profit back what you lost and pay it back through a period of time. As for the last part: "And tomorrow you just tell your depositors that you have stolen money from your account and you regret it! And you can not help your investors!" you left me confused.
dorik

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:18:49 PM

For those who do not understand to the end what I am talking about, I will explain. When I wanted to invest, I wrote Sweeet in PM in order to agree on investment terms. He asked me to transfer funds not to the main account (1Sweeet ...) and on the other and made it clear that it would be more convenient and profitable for him. Then it turned out that it was not he who was communicating with me, but a hacker! He now tells me that he regrets this and can not help me at all! Only offers me the option to invest more of my money to him so that at the expense of the interest he can begin to cover losses! I refuse this option and I propose to him for example to return any part of my losses and I immediately invest it to them again for interest and loss reduction. He says that he has no means !!! Tell investors - what do you think about this issue Huh Who is right???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: