Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:29:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1btc for profesional poker player  (Read 1068 times)
ciobanuionut (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:47:58 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 02:59:34 PM by ciobanuionut

i play poker 4 month old profesional for living with good roi see here my stat in another site poker https://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/888Poker/players/iontzcioba
profit 1500$ in only 4 month without rakeback
i want play here poker with bitcoin https://www.betcoin.ag?r=212994 with rakeback 10-50% soo iff i keep my line i make in next 3 month 1500$+rake 30% off 6k soo will bee +3k $ profit
i pay 5% weekly for 20 weeks soo 100% my account deposit is here 1GbKmwsyGWfKSaAnBCfthVGGH6D9nnJxhV
i pay every monday
i want play here they have rakeback very good
i am here for all question thx and gl

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 01:49:52 PM

A twitter account with more than 8,000 followers doesn't really serve as any meaningful collateral...those are fairly easy to come by, even with much higher quantities of followers. I don't think you're going to convince anyone to lend you a thousand bucks worth of BTC with no rep or collateral.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
ciobanuionut (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:54:07 PM

A twitter account with more than 8,000 followers doesn't really serve as any meaningful collateral...those are fairly easy to come by, even with much higher quantities of followers. I don't think you're going to convince anyone to lend you a thousand bucks worth of BTC with no rep or collateral.
how much i can got with this twitter  account?can make short time with small amount no probleme
tell me how much worth ?and can make very short time this
this site pay daily so not probleme
i wait youre reply thx
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 02:30:05 PM

To be honest, not very much dude. 8000 followers isn't a huge amount and price is based on a lot of things, like the main language of the account and followers (and the fluency), the interests expressed by the account/its followers, the amount of followers, the age, etc.

ciobanuionut (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 02:45:51 PM

so i cant got nothing
thx i need try another methide for can play my poker in this site
nice rakeback
soo another account ?for get any btc ?maybe facebook ?my account poker?in another site where i have +50 euro ?i dont know how
thx anyway
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:33:23 PM

This user is from Romania, his username is a romanian name: Ciobanu Ionut (I know this because I'm a romanian too).

I just posted because he stated that "my country not have option buy btc for that i need loan" which is false. We have many options to buy bitcoins in here, including exchanges, online services ATM's and many more.

@ciobanuionut: If you need help to buy bitcoins just shoot me a PM and I will help you.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 06:08:05 PM

Isnt it strange how these pro gamblers are always making claims of huge returns but are always skint.

They love to gamble other peoples money as they have lost everything they own.

@ciobanuionut what happens if your gambling doesnt make the projected returns, what is your plan B to make the repayments (considering you cant buy BTC in your country allegedly)?

He has made load requests from $1 to 1BTC

that is all i need 1$ pay in 24 hour 1.5$ or in skrill instant
thx
1JtzY1zwtENfnbyKeSGHMn55VJKA81qjWg
ciobanuionut (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:53:02 PM

Isnt it strange how these pro gamblers are always making claims of huge returns but are always skint.

@ciobanuionut what happens if your gambling doesnt make the projected returns, what is your plan B to make the repayments (considering you cant buy BTC in your country allegedly)?

thx

why you negative feedback ?you lied not sent me nothing
poker not gambling are brain game
go my link and see my profit
and i can buy with skrill btc and here is more stake then loan soo please read carefull and not posted shitt and give shitt feedback for nothing
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:16:00 PM

thx

and i can buy with skrill btc and here is more stake then loan soo please read carefull and not posted shitt and give shitt feedback for nothing

firstly I have not said I sent you anything if you read my post properly, the quote was an example of you trying to get a $1.  If you are making all this money gambling why do you need $1 so badly?

If poker is a brain game your fucked
ciobanuionut (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:20:48 PM

thx

firstly I have not said I sent you anything if you read my post properly, the quote was an example of you trying to get a $1.  If you are making all this money gambling why do you need $1 so badly?

If poker is a brain game your fucked
told that daniel negreanu who live from poker more then 15 years and me live from poker in last 1 years soo shut up iff not know what is poker man ok ?remove youre feedback and me remove mine ok and all is ok you cant say 1 guy is scammer without prove understands that ?i put here link in another forum when i got stake and i pay  back soo i am very trust ok ?lets closed that ok ?gl
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:29:30 PM

You could have plucked that out of your bum, release a screenshot logged into your account that has results on sharkscope. A 'professional poker player' knows bankroll management which you clearly do not lol there for are not pro, you make a living from poker you are pro, you don't make living so are not pro and I don't believe the account is even yours.
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:30:52 PM

Pro bitcoin gambler that doesnt even hold $1 worth of bitcoin.

If you can make a 50% return within 24hrs (+ your cut) as you claim you would be a very rich man.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Here you are complaining about a min $10 conversion price :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.msg17924721#msg17924721

nice cant get 1$ fucking in this site i try all methode and cant get this fk 1$ for buy my domain
why 10$ iff i need 1$ fk off i pay you 1.5$ is ok ?50% more then you get for 10$

If you cant even afford $10 how can you bankroll a good gambling session?
ciobanuionut (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:35:11 PM

Pro bitcoin gambler that doesnt evern hold $1 worth of bitcoin.

If you can make a 50% return within 24hrs (+ your cut) as you claim you would be a very rich man.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
man you read all man please i play in another site without btc and i want try this site with btc and not is 50% daily is in 6 month
you need all this threads here are 1btc not 1$ soo you posted all wrong here and yes i am pro i living from poker me my girls and my wife in last 1 years
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:36:38 PM

This is the feedback you left me :

Please point out where I claimed I sent you funds?
ciobanuionut (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:47:38 PM

You could have plucked that out of your bum, release a screenshot logged into your account that has results on sharkscope. A 'professional poker player' knows bankroll management which you clearly do not lol there for are not pro, you make a living from poker you are pro, you don't make living so are not pro and I don't believe the account is even yours.
go in skype and i show you live my account i posted here but not see button for show  my account here and i am pro i living from poker in last 1 years with my girls and my wife but me play in 888 poker and unibet not btc money there are credit card money i founded this betcoin and only want it see how is player here but they have btc money not credit card  money that was all soo not understand this guy why say i am scammers him not know me and not normal acused without prove any and iff read carefull will see this threads are old 3 days and not up them soo was quite this stake
ciobanuionut (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:03:53 PM

ok i change now
an accusation without proof can lead to libel
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 02:42:51 PM

ok i change now
an accusation without proof can lead to libel

It isn't libel. He pointed out something you have done (making these threads and asking for no collateral loans), and pointed out that it is suspicious and risky (which is true).

Please refer to the no collateral, no loan sticky in the Lending section.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: