Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:19:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am looking for any kind of job  (Read 1826 times)
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:16:19 PM

How many hours you work each day to earn some money? I can do this captchas but not every day, how this solving captchas actually works? How much time I need each day to have minimal requirements for payout?
You will earn Mrai by solving captchas. You will be getting ~27 mrai per captchas which you can later sell it for btc or other Alt coins. They are currently going for 85-90sat each. So you will be getting like 2.4k sat per captcha.
https://raiblockscommunity.net/faucet/
Check this thread for trading:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828.4400

I downloaded wallet and started collection mrai on your suggestion. Just its not 27 mrai per captcha, its 7.44, I`m collecting it anyway. I will try to give my self a task to claim for this faucet for some time and then I will think about my steps.
   This is my first alt-coin, I take a look their thread and their community is very active. I will try to make some amount, and hopefully price will rise in meantime. Thanks a lot for this suggestion, I appreciate all the help I can get.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vorth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:13:59 AM

Mate, it is not that easy looking for side job like what you posted, you better put what where you are totally skilled of, bullet it so reader will come to it easily.
And one more thing is, better post your skills into some website like in xbtfreelancer, freelancer there are a lot of place to post your skill so people can easily contact you. And so if you are web skilled I guess, you better hunt employer here because they posted hiring here, employer posted it not searching for it like visiting your thread. Job will not come to you by itself, search them.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:26:04 AM

Online jobs aren't so much stable though but if you really like online jobs then be a writer. Website contents are very much needed for the webmasters looking for it. If you are good at writing articles, you will more than likely get a better job on upwork. Haven you seen the ANN threads of ICO? They are all asking for publishers to posts blogs for them and they pay bounties. If you write for bounties a day, you definitely can earn without much effort.

well that's another advantage if you are good at writing an articles or it is actually your field I've seen many people who are getting a good and descent profit from this type of work and most of them have their living from the money they are earning from it . this could be the one of the best way to earn money because being on blogs just needs a skills on making a persuading and interesting articles .
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:23:46 PM

hello i was search of a personnel like you.i will send you details about my business people working with me and works we have done so far.i wanted someone from uk only so you will be definitely right candidate.fiver and freelancer websites are not for uk workers they are only for asian people.You need more money and we can make that together if you are ready to do all laptop based works and also some kind of other local work in uk.Freelance websites wont hep you make anything more than 1k£ a month and i think any amt less than 7k£ is less to sustain a life in UK
i will send u pm shortly with all details in case u dnt recieve msg back to me.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

dhampir-D

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:34:09 PM

As others have commented, this is something that will depend on your abilities. Try to find out what you can do efficiently to produce something that can attract demand in the market. If you can not identify such skills, perhaps it's time to consider devoting time to learning this.

First, do a market research, to know for what products or services people are willing to pay, then try to collect all the relevant information that can help you become a professional in this business.
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:06:38 PM

As others have commented, this is something that will depend on your abilities. Try to find out what you can do efficiently to produce something that can attract demand in the market. If you can not identify such skills, perhaps it's time to consider devoting time to learning this.

First, do a market research, to know for what products or services people are willing to pay, then try to collect all the relevant information that can help you become a professional in this business.
i am already ready to hire him with skills he is having.he already stated he is student means he is learning

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:11:32 PM

Online jobs aren't so much stable though but if you really like online jobs then be a writer. Website contents are very much needed for the webmasters looking for it. If you are good at writing articles, you will more than likely get a better job on upwork. Haven you seen the ANN threads of ICO? They are all asking for publishers to posts blogs for them and they pay bounties. If you write for bounties a day, you definitely can earn without much effort.

well that's another advantage if you are good at writing an articles or it is actually your field I've seen many people who are getting a good and descent profit from this type of work and most of them have their living from the money they are earning from it . this could be the one of the best way to earn money because being on blogs just needs a skills on making a persuading and interesting articles .

No doubt about it. Being a writer can be learned if a person is just determined to earn money, a person can go through all the hell in the world just to prove something and earn money. It just need a little inspiration and the rest are hard work.

There are tutorials online that can help someone to become a good writer or he can train himself by starting a blog.

cherline

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:46:58 PM

sure you will make some cent with ptc site gpt
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:52:59 PM

What a suggestion man.
I was a ptc sites users. and I can tell you that working on PTC sites is the worst work a person do on the web,
you surf ads everyday and it will don't even make you one cent on the day. instead of using ptc sites, I think someone if participate in bounties and campaigns he can earn better money.
specown (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:13:15 PM

Thank you everyone for your answers, It was a great experience to read so much ideas and suggestions! I hope it might help other people as well. I have received various messages offering various  jobs. Love this community!  Smiley
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 10:48:40 PM

What a suggestion man.
I was a ptc sites users. and I can tell you that working on PTC sites is the worst work a person do on the web,
you surf ads everyday and it will don't even make you one cent on the day. instead of using ptc sites, I think someone if participate in bounties and campaigns he can earn better money.

To be honest, worst than PTC sites are faucets and captcha typing. These are the easiest jobs. To be able to earn more you need to have some skills.
I recommend you to review list I created - maybe you will find something interesting:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985550.0

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:06:42 PM

Thank you everyone for your answers, It was a great experience to read so much ideas and suggestions! I hope it might help other people as well. I have received various messages offering various  jobs. Love this community!  Smiley

What sort of pay rate are you looking to obtain? This is essential for a lot of us to evaluate how well you'd fit in various roles (i.e., someone who wants top dollar for a job they barely understand won't cut it).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
tricklespot

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 12:00:39 AM

I am feeling generous I will allow you to make 300$ a month.

pm me
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 12:05:19 AM

pm me

This proposition is only for OP, or you can consider also other candidatures?
Actually came for me period in which I have a lot of free time and if it is not 24/7 work for $300 per month, I would look closer into your offer.
Let me know if it is possible.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 12:37:32 AM

Hello,

I am currently looking for any part-time or full-time job as I am struggling with my living as a student. I have an average understanding of website building and administration, I can edit/install/program average things, can set-up eshops and other things if needed, I recently have finished and sold fully-automatic game key shop. I can live-chat with your website clients if needed (been doing that for nearly one year). I am also capable of using photoshop, gathering and analyzing information, posting various things, searching and re-selling stuff and many other things. Basically, I am capable of doing anything that does not require a degree as I am not afraid of work or learn new things. Currently, I am living in the UK, therefore I can also offer any services that you need in the UK.

Add me on skype: ti  nu  sas (without spaces)

Thank you
Your skills can give you bitcoin, i sure that somebody will gonna hire for that skill you have. Just post here about what you can do and they will pm me if they interested on the skills you have..
tricklespot

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:08:54 AM

pm me

Actually came for me period in which I have a lot of free time and if it is not 24/7 work for $300 per month, I would look closer into your offer.
I'm sorry kind of for OP since he said he's a student.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:52:25 PM

pm me

I'm sorry kind of for OP since he said he's a student.

$300 is a decent amount. If its on btc i would gladly do whatever the job is but yet I know you only offer that to OP. If its on USD, I wouldn't accept the offer Smiley Its BTC that we're after.

If considered, my skills includes internet marketing, facebook and youtube marketing. PM me if you a job like this.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:00:52 PM

Hello,

I am currently looking for any part-time or full-time job as I am struggling with my living as a student. I have an average understanding of website building and administration, I can edit/install/program average things, can set-up eshops and other things if needed, I recently have finished and sold fully-automatic game key shop. I can live-chat with your website clients if needed (been doing that for nearly one year). I am also capable of using photoshop, gathering and analyzing information, posting various things, searching and re-selling stuff and many other things. Basically, I am capable of doing anything that does not require a degree as I am not afraid of work or learn new things. Currently, I am living in the UK, therefore I can also offer any services that you need in the UK.

Add me on skype: ti  nu  sas (without spaces)

Thank you
Your skills can give you bitcoin, i sure that somebody will gonna hire for that skill you have. Just post here about what you can do and they will pm me if they interested on the skills you have..
I think this is not enough to hire him he needs to give a proof of project that already he done and proof that he has this skills..
Better to share with us some other finished work so that more people can attract with your services just like other doing here they are giving proof of work.. if you really doing this better to check xbtfreelance that i think much better and take some work there i saw some fit to your service that paying huge amount in bitcoin..
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: