Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:02:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tried purchasing for virwox via paypal getting Card declined.  (Read 386 times)
baristor (OP)

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:35:15 AM

Anyone else facing this problem ?

My card works fine for normal paypal transactions for virwox it's saying Sorry your card is declined Please add another debit or credit card to complete your purchase for the via paypal payment.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:42:52 AM

My card works fine for normal paypal transactions for virwox it's saying Sorry your card is declined Please add another debit or credit card to complete your purchase for the via paypal payment.

Not on virwox but this happened to me the same when i was paying to a online shopping site, the card i used in my paypal was rejected by my provider so site i was sending payment send me that error.

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:46:23 AM

If you are trying to pay with the card linked to PayPal and It's not working maybe you should choose to pay with a credit/debit card directly instead of paying from PayPal... that should work (and I guess fees are almost the same)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
baristor (OP)

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:57:31 AM

If you are trying to pay with the card linked to PayPal and It's not working maybe you should choose to pay with a credit/debit card directly instead of paying from PayPal... that should work (and I guess fees are almost the same)

I tried but there is no option of debit / credit from my country,, as skrill dont accept it from India..

Paypal is the only way and it saying declined... Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: