Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:46:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▰▰▰ LUCKYGAMES.IO ▰▰▰ ✅ 5 Awesome Games ✅ 61 Cryptocurrencies ✅ Daily Contests  (Read 45278 times)
kaleemmalik071

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:59:56 PM

Hi my username is Veerbhai your mod Aamir511 suspended me without reason you mod mute players forever if he want he use his power in wrong way I am didn't online from 35 days but when I come I found I am suspended he know editing I know him because he ban me in duckdice and unban me now.  Your site mod use his power in wrong ways he know editing and he have power so he mute his enemy without. He fought with me in duckdice so he mute me here he is use his power in wrong way how become he is  mod he scam me I open today LG for a lone which I give him when he is my friend I give him 0.2 BTC but now I find I am suspended he is scammer and use power in wrong way
Hy buddy for your kind of information any MOD can not suspend your account . Only ADMIN can do .So dont try to  irritae ADMIN . I know you are the mod on zoomdice and you are payal user name on luckygames.io  .and whenever MOD Aamir511 has banned pooja, zoom dice staaff trying to irritate ADMIN to take forced action against Aamir511 ,i am new at luckygames . i am so much happy to see such an active indian chat room in any site. i think it's all because of MOD Aamir511. i found that players are good and coprative here but MOD is impresive personolity. he gave me tip of 500 dogecoin as wellcome party. and i got many tips of coins for MOD chat games and his rains . i was shocked when i comr to know that MOD gives the game prize in cgat room by his own money . i appriciate admin's of luckygames for oppointing Aamir511 as MOD . he is strict in rules but very farank also . i also want to say that is the better site rhen others for earning . i am really enjoying here .
yeah agree bro Aamir511 is a best MOD in Indian chat room. now INDIAN chat room is totaly active due to MOD Aamir 511 i  appriciate it  Cool
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
houseworx

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:50:39 AM

when lucky games will be able to play from dicebot? why you(owner) still dsnt contact with Seuntjie to add your site to list?!

Luckygames has its own Auto mode. If you need any extra option, you can suggest it here and we'll try to implement it soon.

and one more question is betting speed are one for all type of amounts? or are increased when bet amounts will be bigger? (10+ 100+ 1000+) ?!

The speed is the same for any bet amount.

Here you are. And I agree with Casio Smiley

where are written "no, we do not add luckygames in dicebot" ?!

he are simple said that he can try to add some kind of options in autobet in web page, but not say anything about adding or not adding.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
CASlO

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

OK

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:51:55 AM

where are written "no, we do not add luckygames in dicebot" ?!

he are simple said that he can try to add some kind of options in autobet in web page, but not say anything about adding or not adding.

its implied Smiley or at least it's what i understood from that statement, as some other people did too.

?
Amanmalik56

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:49:39 AM

Hi my username is Veerbhai your mod Aamir511 suspended me without reason you mod mute players forever if he want he use his power in wrong way I am didn't online from 35 days but when I come I found I am suspended he know editing I know him because he ban me in duckdice and unban me now.  Your site mod use his power in wrong ways he know editing and he have power so he mute his enemy without. He fought with me in duckdice so he mute me here he is use his power in wrong way how become he is  mod he scam me I open today LG for a lone which I give him when he is my friend I give him 0.2 BTC but now I find I am suspended he is scammer and use power in wrong way
Hy buddy for your kind of information any MOD can not suspend your account . Only ADMIN can do .So dont try to  irritae ADMIN . I know you are the mod on zoomdice and you are payal user name on luckygames.io  .and whenever MOD Aamir511 has banned pooja, zoom dice staaff trying to irritate ADMIN to take forced action against Aamir511 ,i am new at luckygames . i am so much happy to see such an active indian chat room in any site. i think it's all because of MOD Aamir511. i found that players are good and coprative here but MOD is impresive personolity. he gave me tip of 500 dogecoin as wellcome party. and i got many tips of coins for MOD chat games and his rains . i was shocked when i comr to know that MOD gives the game prize in cgat room by his own money . i appriciate admin's of luckygames for oppointing Aamir511 as MOD . he is strict in rules but very farank also . i also want to say that is the better site rhen others for earning . i am really enjoying here .
yeah agree bro Aamir511 is a best MOD in Indian chat room. now INDIAN chat room is totaly active due to MOD Aamir 511 i  appriciate it  Cool
[/quote

Aamir511 is not a good mod I know him from many months once he tell me he use editing and make fake proofs and admin banned the players forever who is enemy of ammir he make frod case and banned him forever I know him he tell me that in personal contact.  Sorry Aamir511 I tell your truth to all and I know he has more than 10 accounts which he use for his voters and his voters are those player like Bill and Aamir511 and Sv1rby who kicked by duckdice for a frod detection and kaleemmalik071 and Indianstike can you tell me your account in luckygames.io I know your Aamir511 account just use for voters you tell you typed 500 doge when you come here hahaha that's funny Do your own thing and you want to proof that your good mod hahaha I know more than 8 players who know you that your a bigger and scammer matrix one from them Hahaha you make more acounts for your safety I know and your voters Sv1rby and Billu I know him these are kicked by a site and try to mod everywhere for your Information I am DuckHunt
kaleemmalik071

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:53:26 AM

[/quote

Aamir511 is not a good mod I know him from many months once he tell me he use editing and make fake proofs and admin banned the players forever who is enemy of ammir he make frod case and banned him forever I know him he tell me that in personal contact.  Sorry Aamir511 I tell your truth to all and I know he has more than 10 accounts which he use for his voters and his voters are those player like Bill and Aamir511 and Sv1rby who kicked by duckdice for a frod detection and kaleemmalik071 and Indianstike can you tell me your account in luckygames.io I know your Aamir511 account just use for voters you tell you typed 500 doge when you come here hahaha that's funny Do your own thing and you want to proof that your good mod hahaha I know more than 8 players who know you that your a bigger and scammer matrix one from them Hahaha you make more acounts for your safety I know and your voters Sv1rby and Billu I know him these are kicked by a site and try to mod everywhere for your Information I am DuckHunt
yeah i have account in luckygames.io user name is kaleemmalik071 . come in indian chat room and you can see me .. he is doing great job in indian chat room before his Mod tag room was dead and no one any indian player or Pakistani player chat in this room . after becoming his mod now ADMIN can see what he is perfomed . and his performence is outstanding to make a active room . Indian and Pakistani players are too frankely in this room  now becoz of him (Aamir511)  . and ADMIN can survey that he deserved or not Mod tag ... in my opinion he done a great job . thats all
Asad123

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:14:29 AM

hy bro dont make a fool . he is an active and doing great MOD job . he maked room active . be honest with yourself and we always say Aamir511 active 24 hour and indian room active with the help off  Aamir511 no one MOD active like Aamir511 no bear wrong Activity in room our room is so beautifull and no one break here rule's  and be hounest and by grace of GOD Aamir511 is best MOD
player12

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:08:59 AM

Sir mod amir is nicest mod ever he is always good but there are many people came from zoomdice for promoting he has banned them so they are frustratef and saying bad words to him . I have never seem any person active than him in chat

User:YOGESH11

And the persons who promoting zoom dice in
luvkygames.io are

User:fox

User:matrix
Wait i have proof also
https://prnt.sc/hsrd8j

Sir do somethink in the site so vpn not work as they are not able too regisyer so much of account

User:poja have so much of account
Plz check the user chat data they are promoting zoomdice in luckygames.io sir luckygames.io is best site ever and it s against the rule to promote any sote on luckygames.io
Mod amir is doing is job well so dont beleive on the person who arr complaining about mod amir as there are only those users who are vome there to promote zoomdice and mod amir ban thrm for 7days do kinfly ignore that complains.
matrixx

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:24:45 AM

Mod Aamir even blocked me for 7 days reason told " I WAS ABUSING BOT " what the hell, I have not abused anyone not even bot and that was really bad experience. I request everyone to stop this discussion now Aamir is leaving his mod tag and that would be much better. We need a fair mode for whom everyone is equal and I request admin to select a good mod from India.
matrixx

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:40:12 AM

Sir mod amir is nicest mod ever he is always good but there are many people came from zoomdice for promoting he has banned them so they are frustratef and saying bad words to him . I have never seem any person active than him in chat

User:YOGESH11

And the persons who promoting zoom dice in
luvkygames.io are

User:fox

User:matrix
Wait i have proof also
https://prnt.sc/hsrd8j

Sir do somethink in the site so vpn not work as they are not able too regisyer so much of account

User:poja have so much of account
Plz check the user chat data they are promoting zoomdice in luckygames.io sir luckygames.io is best site ever and it s against the rule to promote any sote on luckygames.io
Mod amir is doing is job well so dont beleive on the person who arr complaining about mod amir as there are only those users who are vome there to promote zoomdice and mod amir ban thrm for 7days do kinfly ignore that complains.

Nice try to trap but you are using a fake Indian name okay. Taking screen shots in pm using a fake name account is not that smart enough to proof that i am wrong. LOL Cheesy I have not said that in PUBLIC CHAT... Keep that in your mind okay.. I have many more Indians who have faced so many problems because of MOD AAMIR ban them.. You guys are just 2 or 3 and trying your best but i have more then 30 Indian players. Should i call them all here Huh? It will have a bad impact on the image of LUCKY GAMES.

I request you delete all your accounts and play fairly like a good player we will welcome you but this way by insulting us you can't play with us in our room.

Respected ADMIN, You can check many players from INDIA are avoiding our room just because of these fake players.

FOR FAKE CRABS ----->>>>>>>>>>> This is why you are not allowed to use all services available in the world... So change your thinking first!!!
Guruji123456

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:46:34 AM

My self Guruji he mute me forever without any reason thus reason is that he say Indian are bloody and a worker of pakistan and I break friendship and he beg me in duckdice I send screen shot to mod they mute him and he make editing screen shot in luckygames.io and open challenge me I will mute you forever. And when I open my account tommorow I found that I didn't able to enter the chat and he pm in last in Hindi I write the line *mere se pangaa lega toh aise hi Bina reason ke ban karwa Dunga editing se * which means in English I ban you without reason I tell you in first don't mute me in duckdice and I say you last night I will mute you forever. He has many account. When I try to pm to admin but I didn't able to pm admin in this way I didn't go never there sir we want a nice mod. We didn't like a mod who say Indians are bloody and love Pakistan players he use his power in wrong way
Guruji123456

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:56:32 AM

Mod Aamir even blocked me for 7 days reason told " I WAS ABUSING BOT " what the hell, I have not abused anyone not even bot and that was really bad experience. I request everyone to stop this discussion now Aamir is leaving his mod tag and that would be much better. We need a fair mode for whom everyone is equal and I request admin to select a good mod from India.

Yes bro he is a editor he do editing easily so carefully him Bro. He say Indian are bloody and they are Pakistan members workers
Ram123456

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:05:22 AM

Hey owner listen carefully Aamir511 pressure me for support him and write some good comments here Radley he is a bad man he use his power in wrong way so I want to tell you do anything about that I am a Pakistan player he tell me in pm indian are foolish but really I am Indian he love only Pakistan and use urdu
Ram123456

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:39:21 AM

Hey owner listen carefully Aamir511 pressure me for support him and write some good comments here Radley he is a bad man he use his power in wrong way so I want to tell you do anything about that I am a Pakistan player he tell me in pm indian are foolish but really I am Indian he love only Pakistan and use urdu
http://prntscr.com/hssflq

This is Scree shot that proof that he want good comments about him
CASlO

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

OK

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:53:18 AM

Nice try to trap but you are using a fake Indian name .....

My self Guruji he mute me forever without any reason ....

Hey owner listen carefully Aamir511 pressure me for support him ..

GUYS! if you have legitimate complaints against this moderator, at least add some believable proof along with it...some screen shots would be nice...or better yet, ask admin to check the chat/pm logs!..that would clear things up fast. Otherwise it just looks like someone(or a group of people Roll Eyes) is making new bitcointalk accounts to start a smear campaign against a mod because he got butthurt from bans..ouch

ALSO..wtf..

THIS IS AN OBVIOUS FAKE..your Photoshop skills need improvements..or did you just use paint??? Grin Grin Grin hahaha made me laugh..thanks for that Wink
Seriously tho...be more convincing Tongue

?
kaleemmalik071

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:58:11 AM

veerbhai , pooja , matrix , fox , guruji , mackrivera, i know you all are zoome dice staaaf . try to promoting your dead site here dont iritate to admin and players  just calm down alll guyz .
matrixx

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:01:46 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 10:33:29 AM by matrixx

veerbhai , pooja , matrix , fox , guruji , mackrivera, i know you all are zoome dice staaaf . try to promoting your dead site here dont iritate to admin and players  just calm down alll guyz .

Nice try.. I also play on so many more sites so what the hell to do with that Huh? You guys got insulted there and now making issues here that is wrong...

ADMIN will check everything guys now I have to post things more clearly...

Mr. kaleemmalik do u remember this ---------->>> http://prntscr.com/h7ude3

You misbehaved with the admins and said you will hack the site
from there we know you and MOD Aamir are same person... have a look i know you will remember i got them from others.. --->> http://prntscr.com/h7ugod
------------------------------------------->> http://prntscr.com/h7u650

There you were having so many accounts and still have. For your kind information I am not staff there i am just a player just like here on luckygames and got these data from those guys. You even openly said that you will hack their site... The mod have several accounts here. The guy Aamir is fake and all these bitcoin talk accounts belong to them.... and creating a scene here..

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Nice try to trap but you are using a fake Indian name .....

My self Guruji he mute me forever without any reason ....

Hey owner listen carefully Aamir511 pressure me for support him ..

GUYS! if you have legitimate complaints against this moderator, at least add some believable proof along with it...some screen shots would be nice...or better yet, ask admin to check the chat/pm logs!..that would clear things up fast. Otherwise it just looks like someone(or a group of people Roll Eyes) is making new bitcointalk accounts to start a smear campaign against a mod because he got butthurt from bans..ouch

ALSO..wtf..

THIS IS AN OBVIOUS FAKE..your Photoshop skills need improvements..or did you just use paint??? Grin Grin Grin hahaha made me laugh..thanks for that Wink
Seriously tho...be more convincing Tongue

Let me clear all this ........
You have created a nice scene to fool me but sorry you are again not that smart....

1) You used a fake account to reach me.. username = "Deepakji"

2) You try to convenience me that aamir has done wrong with you!!!! below is the proof :-

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ybSC_-WbzX4/WkNrrTUCkgI/AAAAAAAAC5U/cPSYVUAbygob0gqDXTsFyuhZgUv54Z3ggCLcBGAs/s1600/Capture1.PNG

3) Told me that he asked you to support him and write in it's favour. see below :-

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rfBhPrDL1c8/WkNrrCNmzuI/AAAAAAAAC5Q/q9vRMDFXp_YDS7oKKnGjDExz4osp30mmwCLcBGAs/s1600/Capture3.PNG

4) You yourself edited the picture and posted it here yourself!!!!

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BRBHLpMa1E0/WkNtm6bicbI/AAAAAAAAC5k/SiLj3TUBcgI0chnHNLiu-8CyoXBIaTRugCLcBGAs/s1600/Capture5.PNG

You played nice double sided game MOD Aamir but still you are not smart and when you said in last screen shot that you will speak from aamir side and when i saw your fake ss i understood everything that time only....

These proofs are enough to proof everything I have many more proofs if you need more crabs

Admin please have a look on all this you will understand that aamir himself is doing his all he abused me from another account name "XEMKiller" that is your account only. Don't worry I will show those shots to admin in pm where you used very wrong abusive words Sad ... You are a big shit MOD Aamir never ever use wrong words for some one's family like you did...
lynne021417

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:11:10 AM

Is lucky tokens have a chance to have its own value?
selfcutb

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:30:59 PM

they wont let me withdraw my earnings and they are saying i'm a hacker, be aware of this site until i get my funds
lynne021417

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:13:03 AM

I really hope that luckygames will open an application for this games. I really enjoy gambling
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:31:10 AM

I really hope that luckygames will open an application for this games. I really enjoy gambling

Do you mean a mobile application for android or iOS? I doubt they will have it because it will just a way to waste their money for useless thing. Only few people like to install gambling app on their phone for different reasons. Mobile version is enough to fulfill your needs while playing luckygames on your phone.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: