Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:08:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▰▰▰ LUCKYGAMES.IO ▰▰▰ ✅ 5 Awesome Games ✅ 61 Cryptocurrencies ✅ Daily Contests  (Read 45280 times)
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:14:40 AM

lol your joking right?

*You are : And do i fucking look like I'm trying to make you laugh ?

the owner of lucky games is at the ICE gambling conference and wont be back till tomorrow. he's been gone for  a week

I give two shits about where he is or what he does.I need a legit explanation for the account suspension of the said user.

lucky games makes so much money. 0.08btc is nothing.

owner will look into it and show all ip data.
Again,it may be nothing to them but certainly something to the customer who apparently lost it.Please stop shilling for them,it is not helping the situation at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pepa

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:35:28 AM

lol your joking right?

*You are : And do i fucking look like I'm trying to make you laugh ?

the owner of lucky games is at the ICE gambling conference and wont be back till tomorrow. he's been gone for  a week

I give two shits about where he is or what he does.I need a legit explanation for the account suspension of the said user.

lucky games makes so much money. 0.08btc is nothing.

owner will look into it and show all ip data.
Again,it may be nothing to them but certainly something to the customer who apparently lost it.Please stop shilling for them,it is not helping the situation at all.

1. Unfortunately no one see you.
2. Where he said that him account is suspension?
3. Many ways to secure password and I think user should be responsible for this. and yes you are right password like 123 is not helping the situation at all.
luckygames (OP)

Activity: 332
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:45:20 AM

im so sad... didnt had any money this month due car break down for the second time in a short period and needed to provide my son and me also food... i came to realize i still had around 10k digibyte this was not enough too cover the costs.. after an hour of thinking i decided to try my luck on luckygames.io it was all or nothing... i did 1 bet and ended up winning around 25k in digibyte

screenshot of the win https://imgur.com/a/C8Ivs  also notice the time i won

lucky as i was and crying i hurried to the withdrawel page but before i could enter my information i got logged out and couldnt retrieve my password anymore due server error i got i went to the live support and they said it got exchanged too BTC and sended to 3NZnzU9xEc9B5KeZL3yxZTaQKtCULEVwHE 0.08189152 BTC

screenshot of the withdraw to a BTC wallet https://imgur.com/a/7spaS

here is the adres it got withdrawed too 3NZnzU9xEc9B5KeZL3yxZTaQKtCULEVwHE 0.08189152 BTC

it happend in less 20 seconds...

i dont even own a BTC wallet i only use digibyte and cloakcoins

and they cant do anything for me .. i just have to accept it maybe a wrong idea from me too gamble it but when you desperate you do wrong things this time i was lucky for the first time in my life and then this happens im really lost for words now i need to find a way to fix everything and accept i lost my 25k digibyte wich was everything at this moment for me...

they dont give me any info what had happend or gave me an ip if someone logged in
my account got suspended also  they dont respond to my emails aswell..

and who says it was a hacker maybe they did it i just have no clue at all.. its alot of money for me it was litterly all i had

i never share my private info or talk about what i had or share accounts or talk in those chats or private messages

im sorry i just had too share it
i had to do this.. to  save myself cous no car is no work no work is no food hope my son understands this
thank you for reading this...

im litterly speechless Cry

DO NOT USE WEAK PASSWORDS, ENABLE 2FA SECURITY. This message was announced lots of times, but who cares.
No-one follow this rule and just set 12345678 password becoming a fresh target for the hackers.
At the end, the player accuses the website and administration, while he is responsible for protecting his account.

It's a standard procedure to lock players account while the access is lost. User provides his email address, we sent new password and unlock his account.
Due to busy schedule, I haven't unlock the account and I apologize for the delay. You can access your account now.

I'm sorry that this happened to you. In 99% cases it's impossible to follow the hacker due to the VPN services and TOR.

luckygames (OP)

Activity: 332
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:13:25 AM

hello sir
i am vijay yadav informing you for .. luckygames.io is doing scam with diffrent ways... he is blocking accounts.. my account is also blocked.. i had given 1500 people to this site... many people saying diffrent problem like. some deposited amount but not showing in luckygames.io ... and my account suspended without reason and i am contacting his support system but no any reply and no suggestion till 10 days...  i think any website in online market can reply to any problem in 5 days.... i am thinking what reason can be for suspend any account...
1- 2 account creation( i didnot)
 2- any misbehave  ( i didnot)
3- any script using with this site ( i didnot)
4 - any deposit or withdraw issue ( i have not any)
5 - i am always guiding with my youtube channel( ENTERTAINMENT AND EANING INDIAN)
but the problem is
: WITHOUT REASON SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT AND NO ANY SUPPORT SYSTEM REPLYING ANYTHING"
EVERYTIME HIS SUPPORT BOT REPLYING ME - Lukasz from Luckygames Support <lukasz@luckygames-support.intercom-mail.com>
Feb 16 (12 days ago)
to me
Hello blush

Thanks for your message

The administrator will reply within 24-48h. ...........

BUT NO ANY REPLY AND NO SOLUTION ...... I THINK ITS NOT A GENUINE SITE .. BECAUSE SUPPORT SYSTEM COMPLETELY DISABLED ...

AND MANY PROOF PEOPLE CAN SEE IN THIS VIDEO - https://youtu.be/iXT64WwjYn4

We are holding an investigation of hijacking the EAEINDIAN account. This account will be suspended while it lasts.
We have received 2 support tickets to recover the EAEINDIAN account from 2 different persons.
But one thing makes this case special, because they have attached 2 different email addresses to their tickets and both of emails used to be set as recovery email for EAEINDIAN account and also both of recovery emails used to be changed from 1st email to 2nd email and vice versa a long time ago.

Please answer few questions in PM which I sent you here in order to recover the access.

RajeshKarwa

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:54:41 AM

I'm not really sure what is happening here, but I think it is just a personal issue between mod and user so it should not be discussed here too much. User can discuss it privately by PM here or on the site. As per my understanding, you are not being banned because you are just being warned to not spam on chat. It is their (mods) right to warn any users if they think there are spams happening on chat.
it is a very surprising to me asking a request to admin why the other peoples are giving adverse comment i am not written any where i am banned but so many users are pointing me. please kindly don't give any comment its my sincere request to all user.

I think you should stop spam and do not use color and other fonts in your text. (eyes broken) This can not be read. I see currently moderator answered you and there is no need to spam more.

Posted by: RajeshKarwa

Second thing your point was wrong in which you were demanding that for your game sponsorship MOD should give prize from her own pocket

wtf anil5638!? Are you make game for users and want money for prize from the moderator? You should be pemamently banned for begging.  Huh
The moderator is not for give you money and prize for your games. Moderator is for warn/ban users who have breaks the chat rules. You are angry because you got warned or banned?  Cry

Yes Pepa thats the story Smiley even he got just a warning not even got banned. And yes wanted to sponsor the game but also prize distribution demanded from mod's pocket Cheesy Looks silly and intentional to create a issue.
RajeshKarwa

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

Your site reminds me with the dead site luckyballs.io, do you hava any connection with the owner of luckyballs? Or it is a rebranding/reborn of luckyballs with more games?
About your contest, could you give more details about the prize? You say prizepool so I think there will be many winners, how about the prize distribution?

hello sir
i am vijay yadav informing you for .. luckygames.io is doing scam with diffrent ways... he is blocking accounts.. my account is also blocked.. i had given 1500 people to this site... many people saying diffrent problem like. some deposited amount but not showing in luckygames.io ... and my account suspended without reason and i am contacting his support system but no any reply and no suggestion till 10 days...  i think any website in online market can reply to any problem in 5 days.... i am thinking what reason can be for suspend any account...
1- 2 account creation( i didnot)
 2- any misbehave  ( i didnot)
3- any script using with this site ( i didnot)
4 - any deposit or withdraw issue ( i have not any)
5 - i am always guiding with my youtube channel( ENTERTAINMENT AND EANING INDIAN)
but the problem is
: WITHOUT REASON SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT AND NO ANY SUPPORT SYSTEM REPLYING ANYTHING"
EVERYTIME HIS SUPPORT BOT REPLYING ME - Lukasz from Luckygames Support <lukasz@luckygames-support.intercom-mail.com>
Feb 16 (12 days ago)
to me
Hello blush

Thanks for your message

The administrator will reply within 24-48h. ...........

BUT NO ANY REPLY AND NO SOLUTION ...... I THINK ITS NOT A GENUINE SITE .. BECAUSE SUPPORT SYSTEM COMPLETELY DISABLED ...

AND MANY PROOF PEOPLE CAN SEE IN THIS VIDEO - https://youtu.be/iXT64WwjYn4

wow it means you have worked hard vijay bro Cheesy 1500 users out of 2000 is a good number Cheesy and support system works fine here so please be patient Cheesy if you are right you will get your account.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:56:58 PM

--snipe--
The account was hacked right after the bet was made ? Can you please elaborate more on  the issue ? Why did you lock his account ? Can you give us the IP details from which the withdrawals were made ? I'm looking forward for answers of these questions.Please answer them point wise.

3. Many ways to secure password and I think user should be responsible for this. and yes you are right password like 123 is not helping the situation at all.
1.You're an idiot and I don't typically reply to idiots.
2......You don't deserve it.
Pepa

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:22:05 PM

--snipe--
The account was hacked right after the bet was made ? Can you please elaborate more on  the issue ? Why did you lock his account ? Can you give us the IP details from which the withdrawals were made ? I'm looking forward for answers of these questions.Please answer them point wise.

Just check this out!

DO NOT USE WEAK PASSWORDS, ENABLE 2FA SECURITY. This message was announced lots of times, but who cares.
No-one follow this rule and just set 12345678 password becoming a fresh target for the hackers.
At the end, the player accuses the website and administration, while he is responsible for protecting his account.

It's a standard procedure to lock players account while the access is lost. User provides his email address, we sent new password and unlock his account.
Due to busy schedule, I haven't unlock the account and I apologize for the delay. You can access your account now.

I'm sorry that this happened to you. In 99% cases it's impossible to follow the hacker due to the VPN services and TOR.

Hope you have found answers for your questions "idiot?" Huh
RajeshKarwa

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

--snipe--
The account was hacked right after the bet was made ? Can you please elaborate more on  the issue ? Why did you lock his account ? Can you give us the IP details from which the withdrawals were made ? I'm looking forward for answers of these questions.Please answer them point wise.

don't try to make it issue Smiley You are also handling a game so we all can understand why you are taking much interest Smiley Admin is working on it and he is capable enough to resolve the issue so please do your work and stop interfering others business Smiley Thanks
ivand2128

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:21:47 PM

Hello.

Why minimum bet amount has been changed on roulette?
1 satoshi (all currencies) for minimum bet on roulette was the best.
Do you will come back to provide 1 satoshi minimum bet on roulette?

thanks
jpcfan

Activity: 905
Merit: 502

I miss dooglus

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:29:54 PM

congrats to god. easy $25,0000 win just now

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
jpcfan

I miss dooglus

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:31:56 PM

--snipe--

you sure do talk alot of shit for someone who has nothing to do with this.

only idiot i see is you with every post

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
RajeshKarwa

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:54:34 AM

Very nice Smiley Before few days i saw a bet 0.2 btc and he got payout 6.6 BTC Smiley
jpcfan

I miss dooglus

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:36:12 AM

Very nice Smiley Before few days i saw a bet 0.2 btc and he got payout 6.6 BTC Smiley

i know insane betting this month. god is up 3 btc today

saw someone win 41 XMR the other day

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
RajeshKarwa

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:08:52 AM

i know insane betting this month. god is up 3 btc today

saw someone win 41 XMR the other day

yes Cheesy if we can dare and take much risk we can also get good wins too Cheesy
gerasrocha

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

Inver-Crypto

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:28:47 AM

dmn i miss that bet, was really nice, hope i can hit something like that soon lol

RajeshKarwa

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:53:09 PM

--snipe--

don't try to make it issue Smiley You are also handling a game so we all can understand why you are taking much interest Smiley Admin is working on it and he is capable enough to resolve the issue so please do your work and stop interfering others business Smiley Thanks

He have said to me "idiot" when I just try help him and find answers for his question so it's my business also. Anyway thank you for reply  Wink

lol Pepa Cheesy my message was for Joel Cheesy not for you Cheesy haha
jpcfan

I miss dooglus

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

dmn i miss that bet, was really nice, hope i can hit something like that soon lol

hang in their bro. i know one day you will hit that amount and more.

always good to see you. good luck today and beyond.

i notice mass ripple betting this week

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
pengoy29

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:03:26 AM

that was a nice win hope someday i can win that big too lol ... just dreaming btw congrats Smiley

╭═════════════════════════════  ≔ E  V O  S ≕  ═════════════════════════════╮
|         ANN Thread ◎ EVOlution of Services For Masternode Coins Investments ◎ White Paper         |
╰════════════════════════ Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Discord ═══════════════════════╯
RajeshKarwa

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:05:19 AM

that was a nice win hope someday i can win that big too lol ... just dreaming btw congrats Smiley

Wish you good luck buddy Cheesy Keep trying you will get winning hit for sure Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: