Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:04:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BetKing.io ICO - Bitcoin Gambling website - 581.4 BTC raised so far  (Read 29683 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CCNCCN

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:10:33 PM

Hey I just started an account to invest and am looking to deposit but am getting "Error: Error getting new deposit address" when I click the deposit tab.

Apologies if this is a stupid question but any help on this error would be appreciated.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dynamic Index

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:57:52 PM

Hey I just started an account to invest and am looking to deposit but am getting "Error: Error getting new deposit address" when I click the deposit tab.

Apologies if this is a stupid question but any help on this error would be appreciated.

I also have this problem.
BetKing.io (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 11:13:13 PM

Hi
We just moved servers and have had to download the blockchain again. It's currently saying 6 weeks behind in syncing so hopefully we have deposit on again in next couple of hours.
I'll post here when we do.

Thanks
BetKing.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 02:52:56 AM

Deposits and withdrawals now working again!

Really sorry for the delay and inconvenience.

Thanks for the patience.
igigme77

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:52:41 AM

Deposits and withdrawals now working again!

Really sorry for the delay and inconvenience.

Thanks for the patience.

What was the problemo?

Let's flower the moon. SPgwHfAkcrRb5uA6MSbujpaEYtwdxzanxk
Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eAXEjvLGMYA6N8ujGqHL9ZFScZPYqt5Z3o
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:55:37 AM

What was the problemo?

I don't know if anyone noticed but we were down over Christmas due to a security breach.
No players lost funds. I lost 18 Btc.
Full details here https://betking.io/help/attack

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
igigme77

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:10:59 AM

What was the problemo?

I don't know if anyone noticed but we were down over Christmas due to a security breach.

Ouch, that sucks! Also not so good for installing confidence in the site.

Let's flower the moon. SPgwHfAkcrRb5uA6MSbujpaEYtwdxzanxk
Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eAXEjvLGMYA6N8ujGqHL9ZFScZPYqt5Z3o
CCNCCN

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:39:47 AM

What was the problemo?

While not ideal I don't believe there is any hope that anyone is truly hack proof.  The way the hack is handled is really important and has built my confidence.
1) Upfront and honest
2) Appropriate wallet segregation behind the scenes to avoid significant loss
BetKing.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 11:21:04 AM

What was the problemo?

While not ideal I don't believe there is any hope that anyone is truly hack proof.  The way the hack is handled is really important and has built my confidence.
1) Upfront and honest
2) Appropriate wallet segregation behind the scenes to avoid significant loss

I think you are right here. Had nothing but support from players and investors so far.
It sucks this happened and being down a few days didn't help but we are back now with even better security and players are happy.

Latest ICO total is 587.7. 3 days left to invest.
ch_ili_

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:52:45 PM

Dean, you ‘ve only managed so far to attract about 10% of the money invested at betking before the ICO or about 30% of the 2000 btc target. Do you have any concrete plans on what to do next? Do you think you have any chance to raise 1400 BTC and reach the target, given the recent explosive rise of btc price? You have my full support btw, I ‘ve invested and I wish you good luck.
BetKing.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 03:57:23 PM

Dean, you ‘ve only managed so far to attract about 10% of the money invested at betking before the ICO or about 30% of the 2000 btc target. Do you have any concrete plans on what to do next? Do you think you have any chance to raise 1400 BTC and reach the target, given the recent explosive rise of btc price? You have my full support btw, I ‘ve invested and I wish you good luck.
Thanks

Yeah the plan is to sell the amount raised already. So say right now we'd sell around 10% of the shares to the people already invested. Though they will be offered a refund first in case they want the money back due to price increase or target not being reached. Almost all funds invested got the 10% bonus already too.

I will be adding an exchange on the site so anyone can buy/sell their shares. I will put some more of mine up on it too.
BetKing.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 09:34:23 PM

Latest ICO total is 596.7. 3 days left to invest.
Meuh5598i

Activity: 248
Merit: 110

#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:48:53 PM

Its impossible to reach the threshold of 2000 Bitcoin within the remaining period of time.so people will get refund after 3 days!

fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:49:26 PM

Its impossible to reach the threshold of 2000 Bitcoin within the remaining period of time.so people will get refund after 3 days!

That's not quite what he said...
CCNCCN

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:07:22 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2016, 10:17:38 PM by CCNCCN

Thanks

Yeah the plan is to sell the amount raised already. So say right now we'd sell around 10% of the shares to the people already invested. Though they will be offered a refund first in case they want the money back due to price increase or target not being reached. Almost all funds invested got the 10% bonus already too.

I will be adding an exchange on the site so anyone can buy/sell their shares. I will put some more of mine up on it too.

Given almost all funds got the 10% bonus & the high BTC price, are you open to extending the 10% to late investments?

To be clear i'm small time but was wondering given the way the ICO has gone to date.

fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:18:54 PM

Thanks

Given almost all funds got the 10% bonus & the high BTC price, are you open to extending the 10% to late investments?

To be clear i'm small time but was wondering given the way the ICO has gone to date.

Also not at all what he said...
BetKing.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 11:30:57 PM

Choice of a refund.
Most have told me they want to stay in even though target is not reached.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 11:45:41 PM

Choice of a refund.
So are you telling that you will be refunding everyone if the target is not reached.To be frank the target is really high for the project.Do consider taking a poll before taking any decision.Best of luck with the ICO.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
BetKing.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 12:10:30 AM

Choice of a refund.
So are you telling that you will be refunding everyone if the target is not reached.To be frank the target is really high for the project.Do consider taking a poll before taking any decision.Best of luck with the ICO.

Thanks

But, I really don't know how to better phrase this, again, as I don't really understand what people don't understand Smiley

It's likely that the target won't be reached.
It was stated in the OP that everyone will be refunded if the target is not reached.

That will happen.

However the people who already invested will have the option to stay invested for the same amount of shares they would have received if the target was reached.

Example. I was selling 30%.
So far almost 10% have been sold.
If target is not reached the investors can still invest for the 10% they already bought. I just keep 90% of shares for the moment.
There will be an exchange added to https://betking.io where people can buy and sell shares. I will list another 20% of mine on it for people to buy after the ICO period. Other share holders can list their shares on it for sale too.

I don't think I can answer that question any clearer so if someone still doesn't understand can someone please chip in and explain that? Smiley

Thanks

soetikno

Activity: 809

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 12:18:29 AM

This gambling or altcoin? indeed I am still confused.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: