Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:46:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: there is no money, only weapons :)  (Read 1554 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:30:10 AM

the art of war.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 12:54:40 PM

There is no money? and only weapon in this world?? Well it would be the most struggle world ever had. Even in a world war 2 money still have a place. And if no money and only weapon, I can't imagine what will happen to people who doesn't have a weapon.
Roger Burton

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:23:56 PM

There are both. Money will never stop exist. Everything is about money, even weapons. It's very sad that most of the people have at least one in their homes Sad I hope one day that will stop
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:30:41 PM

I don't think so.
Love is about everything else, including material things or life.
You are to pessimistic person.
Love, culture, art and science move people and improve their lives, not war or destruction.
Of course, many times we can't avoid war or conflict but, in time of peace, we have chance to grow again.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:56:44 AM

terrorists, what are you hidding? your own sins? what I don't get is why you believe to be able to evade justice military us style? I don't get it...

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:16:16 AM

I don't think so.
Love, culture, art and science move people and improve their lives, not war or destruction.
Of course, many times we can't avoid war or conflict but, in time of peace, we have chance to grow again.

Love is just chemistry, nothing else. He's not being pessimistic, he's being realistic and he's right somewhat. Weapons and drugs are the biggest busnesses  in the world, where the governments themselves are into it very much. Yes, but how was WW1 and WW2 (example) won? by telling the nazis to stop? making art? No, people had to sacrafice their lives to win the goddamn war, sometimes war can't be avoided, war must be started to make things better. Don't be a dirty hippie.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Carpeaux

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:51:33 AM

they don't sell weapons for free
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:16:05 AM

Yes it is right. There is money in weapons, if you sell them. In war two things are moving money and weapon. Many are creating weapons to get money from selling weapons and others are buying weapons and use weapons to get or monopolize money sources. So both are somehow intertwined, in short you cannot buy weapons without money and if you sell weapons you earn money.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:19:39 AM

It will ruin this world which not a pleasant place to live with. There are no peace and order. Only unending violence and pure war may happen. Just like everyday is world war. Falling nuclear bombs from the sky and people will die. Not even care if they are kids that are innocents. Doomsday for everybody.
Jeromerastaman

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:39:45 AM

If have no money only weapon has be value like money ,weapon exchange to other things for what for war weapon, all countries war
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 08:25:44 AM

It will ruin this world which not a pleasant place to live with. There are no peace and order. Only unending violence and pure war may happen. Just like everyday is world war. Falling nuclear bombs from the sky and people will die. Not even care if they are kids that are innocents. Doomsday for everybody.

You do realise that present time is the most peaceful one since? That is war, no matter if youre a casualty,a kid, woman, criminal, old citizen, we're all the same. Thats whybI think that war crime is total bullshit, pretty soon a war will be just throwing words untill one side get bored and pulls a gun. War is ugly and costs money and lives of inoscent people. Stop being a sad hippie.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 08:27:00 AM

Money can be used for wars and cause wars by itself. No war can start without money being spent
sugarfly

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

Zettel-Dolphin

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:27:41 PM

a pretty reductionist view of the world.

I would agree that governments don't exist,
they are only people with guns.

Yep

-sf-
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:33:54 PM

The first exchange in war is the spoken word, use it wisely.
Seems like John Kerry does not understand this.  Grin

And its gone.
tetrisbattle

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:03:35 PM

like the ancient of time use weapon to change for things needed
Maximilian_333

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 01:10:36 PM

Yes it is right. There is money in weapons, if you sell them. In war two things are moving money and weapon. Many are creating weapons to get money from selling weapons and others are buying weapons and use weapons to get or monopolize money sources. So both are somehow intertwined, in short you cannot buy weapons without money and if you sell weapons you earn money.
Selling weapons is illegal business. You will always be under threat that during the deal you will be killed to avoid paying you money. Why take the risk? The arms trade is very difficult and dangerous. I would not advise to do it.
DrPepperJC

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 01:05:12 PM

I don't think so.

I agree. We need to develop, love, grow, create something beautiful. We need to learn how to communicate and compromise in order to avoid war.
Casanova18

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 02:07:33 PM

I don't think so.

I agree. We need to develop, love, grow, create something beautiful. We need to learn how to communicate and compromise in order to avoid war.
I very much doubt it. Look at the situation in the East. Syria was invaded by many armies of different countries. Each of them has their own interests and to negotiate is not possible because they are directly opposite.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 02:35:53 PM

Maybe I do not know what you mean, you have to explain why there is no money and only weapon. Because I think in the war money is still very valuable. In any case money is still valuable and be used, so I do not agree with that you said no money and only weapon. In the war also need costs, even very much. So that money will still be needed.
Maximilian_333

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 02:42:09 PM

Maybe I do not know what you mean, you have to explain why there is no money and only weapon. Because I think in the war money is still very valuable. In any case money is still valuable and be used, so I do not agree with that you said no money and only weapon. In the war also need costs, even very much. So that money will still be needed.
The economy of any country which is at war is in recession. The entire industry works on the war. Accordingly, the country's big inflation. Someone in this situation need the money?
canah17

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 02:49:45 PM

the art of war.

Well this is one interesting topic Cheesy.. its really hard if there is no money our economy really needs money to buy stuff that are not free at all >.< and you said  that only weapons, well it would be a war in the world people are easily get stressed or mad at all times when in counter of a fight then it will set a war to the world -_- this is very hard to dwelt with and peace will not exist if only weapons are there.
MattScott

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 02:52:57 PM

During the war, always a lot of people with weapons can take over all what they need without money. So it seems to me that during the war the weapon is more important. One it helps to select values and the other it helps to protect valuables.
jems

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:44:54 PM

the weapon is peace and love not money
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:25:34 AM

The economy of any country which is at war is in recession. The entire industry works on the war. Accordingly, the country's big inflation. Someone in this situation need the money?
Indeed, if there is a war, currency experiencing inflation and even hyperinflation that make small value currency. But that does not mean there is no money, right? Money still exists and is used in a state of war although, only in war definitely money in a recession. It just makes the value fall and not be disappear. Maybe if we look at the war in the middle east region there are many a war, but money is still valid and used there. Therefore I asked for an explanation as to what that meant war.
PeterTheGrape

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:06:07 AM

First there was food and water and tobacco only, no money, no weapons.

Then primitive peoples used weapons to get food and tobacco from others when times were lean.

Today there is money.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 12:57:56 PM

During the war, always a lot of people with weapons can take over all what they need without money. So it seems to me that during the war the weapon is more important. One it helps to select values and the other it helps to protect valuables.

During the war weapons are the most important but before the war there must be a production of weapons and that entails resources. To get the resources to mass produce the weapons for the war money is need. Thus money is still  necessary for a country so it can strengthen its arms. You cannot get a tank free from nothing it is always with a price and we need money to buy it.
positivezero

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:21:31 PM

the art of war.

Well this is one interesting topic Cheesy.. its really hard if there is no money our economy really needs money to buy stuff that are not free at all >.< and you said  that only weapons, well it would be a war in the world people are easily get stressed or mad at all times when in counter of a fight then it will set a war to the world -_- this is very hard to dwelt with and peace will not exist if only weapons are there.

Interesting topic? Haha im a little bit confused why people wanted to have weapons instead of money. Im just practical anyways. Of course money is also important to every person living in this world its because money can used them buying foods in everyday life, dress to wear and home to live. Instead weapons is the art of war, why should not used it as symbol of peace and unity
Barrymore

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:55:35 PM

the art of war.

Interesting topic? Haha im a little bit confused why people wanted to have weapons instead of money. Im just practical anyways. Of course money is also important to every person living in this world its because money can used them buying foods in everyday life, dress to wear and home to live. Instead weapons is the art of war, why should not used it as symbol of peace and unity
You are wrong. With weapons you can take away valuables and money. Why work if you have a gun? Bandit is thinking and why they need more weapons. They will have weapons and money.
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:34:36 PM

Money is not everything, but money is one of the most important in the world. Besides money can give a comfortable luxury homes, can give good food etc, weapons must be bought by money. Maybe we go back to antiquity when there is no money and only barter. To exchange goods with each other for the sake of survival goods.
SmirnoffVany

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:33:35 PM

Money is not everything, but money is one of the most important in the world. Besides money can give a comfortable luxury homes, can give good food etc, weapons must be bought by money. Maybe we go back to antiquity when there is no money and only barter. To exchange goods with each other for the sake of survival goods.
They say that you can not buy health for money, but in fact, for good money you can save your health or even be cured. Money is a very important thing in a person's life.
positivezero

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:09:45 AM

the art of war.

You are wrong. With weapons you can take away valuables and money. Why work if you have a gun? Bandit is thinking and why they need more weapons. They will have weapons and money.

Yes having a weapons can take away valuable things and money, but for me it is not a good way. Why work if you have gun? what should we do in a gun? is it that important to have it? well for me, even though i dont have that particular thing (gun) i can make and find money in a good ways, rather to use my gun to have money, but there are some weapons that is valuable than a gun.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 05:25:50 PM

Well interesting but I don't agree.
I remember one old story, I heard from somebody.
Stalin appreciate only force and didn't respect countries without strong army.
When someone told him how Pope from Vatican is so powerful and influential in the world, he joked and asked: ''How many how many tanks and soldiers pope have?''.
Well, we know what happened with Stalin and communism and what happened with Pope and Vatican.
Communism and USSR collapsed in just 70 years and Pope and Vatican are still here, more than 2 000 years.
So, no weapons or money, only God Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Discovery 17

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:24:52 PM

Well interesting but I don't agree.
I remember one old story, I heard from somebody.
Stalin appreciate only force and didn't respect countries without strong army.
When someone told him how Pope from Vatican is so powerful and influential in the world, he joked and asked: ''How many how many tanks and soldiers pope have?''.
Well, we know what happened with Stalin and communism and what happened with Pope and Vatican.
Communism and USSR collapsed in just 70 years and Pope and Vatican are still here, more than 2 000 years.
So, no weapons or money, only God Smiley

Stalin also died a natural death. But your allegory, I realized. You do not forget that the Vatican is just one block. There are no resources, nothing. Why he needed someone to attack him? Powerful and rich state should have a strong army.
yellow1

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:59:14 AM

for me we cant live without money how can we live without money...but its okay to have a weapon but one thing is no more fighting anymore...but there will be peace even if we have a weapons..but sometimes a weapons is to protect our country to bad people..many of people  who can not live without mone ypeople .weapon is only a protection..
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1354

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:39:13 PM

Indeed, if there is a war, currency experiencing inflation and even hyperinflation that make small value currency. But that does not mean there is no money, right? Money still exists and is used in a state of war although, only in war definitely money in a recession. It just makes the value fall and not be disappear. Maybe if we look at the war in the middle east region there are many a war, but money is still valid and used there. Therefore I asked for an explanation as to what that meant war.

Classic example of money has no value during war is in WWII. I remembered my father telling me that they can bring 1 sack of money that time but it has no or little value from them. What is important in war is resources, like oil, water, metals or irons or even golds or precious metals (but this is up for debate). Another example is Great Britain, at the onset of the war, they used their money and gold reserved to barter to other nuetral countries to help build tanks war planes etc.. This contributed to the collapsed of Great Britain financialy after the war, that gave rose to US as the superpower.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:37:52 AM

for me we cant live without money how can we live without money...but its okay to have a weapon but one thing is no more fighting anymore...but there will be peace even if we have a weapons..but sometimes a weapons is to protect our country to bad people..many of people  who can not live without mone ypeople .weapon is only a protection..

Well money by itself is already a very potent weapon. It funds wars and corrupts people's minds. One who has a lot of money has more in his arsenal than someone who simply owns a gun or knife.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: