Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:55:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I increase my limit of Trading on Poloniex??  (Read 12186 times)
Reid

Activity: 2842
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:14:47 AM

If I were you I would rather stay at that position.
You will be risking your identity in making it larger and that you will not like.
I guess this is the trend for every website wallets and trading sites.
Question is are you willing to give that kind of information? Better stay at the gray side if anything ever happens you will be safe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:58:54 AM

My suggestion. Do not upload any form of identification that would compromise you or your privacy, maybe not now but in the future. It would be better to open multiple accounts with them to ensure that your privacy remains intact since they do not allow adding and changing of Bitcoin addresses. I do not think opening multiple accounts with them is against their TOS. In fact I think they allow it since you can link different accounts that you own.
Yes I agree with your first point because no matter how trusted a site is they may anytime leave you in tatters by disclosing your documents to some third parties.

Though your second point may create issues since the site put limits on you so that you verify once that is reached and if you open multiple accounts and mistakenly opened several accounts with same IP you might forfeit your all savings.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:32:45 PM

You need to get verified, which raises the withdrawal limit to $25000
When OP is concerning about submitting documents due to his privacy/ security reasons, he can have multiple accounts (different email IDs are enough) with same exchange or we can trade on multiple exchanges to have high withdraw limit. 
But why do illegal activities when we are not doing anything wrong ?

I mean suppose you open 10+ accounts to get higher limits and you withdraw to a particular address from them all then poloniex will easily catch you and hang up your earnings ultimately asking for proofs and sometimes they just don't even ask for proofs since you CHEATED as per them and their rules.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:35:34 PM

My suggestion. Do not upload any form of identification that would compromise you or your privacy, maybe not now but in the future. It would be better to open multiple accounts with them to ensure that your privacy remains intact since they do not allow adding and changing of Bitcoin addresses. I do not think opening multiple accounts with them is against their TOS. In fact I think they allow it since you can link different accounts that you own.
Yes I agree with your first point because no matter how trusted a site is they may anytime leave you in tatters by disclosing your documents to some third parties.

Though your second point may create issues since the site put limits on you so that you verify once that is reached and if you open multiple accounts and mistakenly opened several accounts with same IP you might forfeit your all savings.
to me i think every exchanges have their own rules and regulation and if you want to us an exchange for buying or selling alt coin or bitcoin then you must follow these rules and regulation.
ulhaq

Activity: 503
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:38:24 AM

If someone is doing well with their purchases, the amount traded will increase, and eventually they will reach the limit on whatever exchange they are using (assuming all the exchanges have similar limits). Meaning they have to get verified. Which is curious because one of the initial draws of cryptocurrency is anonymity, etc, but in reality it cannot be achieved. Even the anonymous cryptocurrencies in high limits are going to be traded on exchanges.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:18:23 AM

Are the daily limits referring to withdrawing USD, or withdrawing the equivalent of USD in cryptocurrency?

If the latter, what is the point of it? Are the limits roughly the same on all the exchanges?
The latter. Yeah it same on every coins in your account.
As has been said before, don't send your personal information into internet even that's very trustful to share might be in the future they misused your information for illegal stuffs. But, If you want you can do it with your own risk.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Chevas Regal (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 05:24:43 PM

Got my account verified today, they take your identification and then try to locate your home from Google map and once it is OK then they activate your account.
It's pretty easy, even you can fake the details easily but I don't recommend as in between if they freeze your account with money in it then you are doomed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

calkob

Activity: 1078
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:36:04 PM

Hello,
I opened account on Poloniex a month ago , i traded some coins there , i am still under 2000$ limit.
How can i get limit increase , does anyone here have high limit?

Thank you.

You have to go through the ID process, i dont think it has anything to do with the amount you trade.  its about the amount you can remove from your account each day.
BestBitcoinTrading

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:29:32 PM

You need to pass verification process. Here's a detailed explanation of the process and what documents you need to do it.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:50:23 AM

Hello,
I opened account on Poloniex a month ago , i traded some coins there , i am still under 2000$ limit.

Thank you.
To increase your limit in doing deposit or withdraw within your account in poloniex. You need to submit an application or verify your account by submitting different kind of proof like your Valid ID and some documents and just after a few days your limit will increase and you can make more deposit or withdraw within that site.
iBhavin

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:00:52 PM

i have 1 BTC in poloniex account after attempting few unverified account verification my withdraw limit is 0$. and send ticket to support but not get any reply, is there any solution for it ?
rubyinedal

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:07:27 PM

Hello,

Thank you.

You need to verify just submit the requirements what is needed. Read the terms and condition.. i have advise to you just enable 2fa.
high_jack

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:31:15 PM

Get your account verified by providing your photo ID , your bills and photos of them with your real face.
shaifulhafizal

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:13:20 PM

Get your account verified by providing your photo ID , your bills and photos of them with your real face.

my poloniex is verification legacy. i do all they need. upload use webcam/manual file upload.my photo with smile face  Grin photo id card front/back. the last reason they support give is (my address is not in google db).so my validation is denied. i from malaysia f**K google coz not update my road n address n postal code..bla bla bla. but my brother poloniex account is full verification ( we both use same address in photo ID card)
how my brother's account can be verification? now i alway try to do verification via support n form  Tongue coz i hold $100K asset at poloniex
jcg001

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

What have increase your limit on poloniex now !!
Thing is simple to verif identity Cheesy
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:49:07 AM

Hello,

Thank you.

like many others said, you need to verify your account and I suggest you get verified until level 3 because it will make you easy to withdraw and deposit. it is better to get verified on many exchanges so we can trade without worry about something but don't forget to activate the 2fa to make sure that your account is safe. I think after you send your document, you need to wait until a week but sometime it will only take a few days to increase your level.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄