Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 04:15:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SALE] Script Clone Freebitco.in Faucet  (Read 1558 times)
p1nguin (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:20:34 AM

I'm selling the faucet clone script from FreeBitco.in

Link: https://satoshibox.com/a7gi7irghh2fzpfz3esbd5un

Price: 0.02

You only need to connect your API from your Bitcoin wallet (Coinbase or Xapo) and configure it from the Database.

If you want to activate the game "Mltiply BTC" change (multi-game = 0) in configs.php to (milti-game = 1) (not recommended at the beginning of the site)

A totally profitable site.  Smiley
p1nguin (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:37:03 AM

Up
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:49:12 AM

do you have live demo on the script you are selling? newbie with first post selling some digital good using autobuy isn't really nice so just to be safe, atleast provide a live demo and use escrow. i might buy your script
play store

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 03:53:41 AM

do you have live demo on the script you are selling? newbie with first post selling some digital good using autobuy isn't really nice so just to be safe, atleast provide a live demo and use escrow. i might buy your script
You are right, autobuy link from a brand new account might ended up with a non satisfactory product at least the op should know this by him/her self.
I guess the op should be able to provide a vouch copy to a highly trusted member here who can certify that this script actually function.
mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 04:38:59 AM

How easy is the script to install and have you a demo so we can check the script out as if users canussdit they might buy it.

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 08:10:43 AM

You are right, autobuy link from a brand new account might ended up with a non satisfactory product at least the op should know this by him/her self.
I guess the op should be able to provide a vouch copy to a highly trusted member here who can certify that this script actually function.

You know what means to scam people, you did it successfully in the past (this guy is just ... another scammer - check his feedback)
My general advice for all users: do not buy anything without using escrow!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: