Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:58:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Daily Result Bitcoin  (Read 3502 times)
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 02:22:23 AM

I got around 0.001 perday with diffrent methods

That fits well enough for me, please can u share ur methods? PM maybe? Everythings it's useful these days haha

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rockmoney

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 05:48:45 AM

Yes 235Th/s . It's moderately sized. Right now about 18 S9's and planning to grow over time

That is awesome. Since S9 are the most energy efficient BTC miners around, it definitely increases your chance to profit with it. Anyways, I'm glad to see that you are making a plenty amount of BTC per day.

As for me, I make around 0.001 BTC per day by cloud mining Dash at Genesis Mining. It is not much, but at least I'm earning something on the side. Also, I mine coins with my GPUs, but I use cloud mining more since there is no setup or maintenance of equipment required at all.

Nevertheless, I'm always looking forward to increase my chances of making profit with mining BTC or any other crypto currency.  Smiley

I have always been curious about cloud mining, but still have never tried it. Not to get too far off topic, but I have a few questions for you:

1) If you are profiting .001 BTC per day via cloud mining, then why don't you buy 100 times what you currently are & turn that .001 BTC into .1 BTC per day (or even more if you purchase 1,000 times your current)?

2) Is it a cloud mining "contract", or do you just buy hash "on demand"?

3) Have you looked into mining a more profitable coin than DASH, or is that the most profitable coin they offer?

4) Are there or have there been days where you have lost money Cloud Mining?

Appreciate the info and look forward to your reply so I can seriously consider cloud mining myself!   Wink

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 06:08:28 AM

Well I'll start, I've got around 235Th and make around 0.24BTC per a day

235 th/s? Then you might be operating a mining farm because acquiring such big terrahashes could only possible if you do have lots of asic miners.Its a good news that you are earning decent amount for everyday basis.In my situations i really like to mine bitcoins but dont have enough money to invest on.

Yes 235Th/s . It's moderately sized. Right now about 18 S9's and planning to grow over time

wow its a big hashrate and much of s9, i am sure that you have much of money to make this investment can work for you. i don't have 1THS but its only under 100 GHS and its on the cloud mining, i don't expecting to get much of bitcoin like you, but from the beginning i am mining, i have my ROI before the halving so its not problem for me now if i only get small profit.
Its really good and profitable for those persons who are capable to invest huge amounts on making mining farms.Yes, 18x s9 miners will give you profits in no time as long the price of electricity of the said place is low then expect the roi will be much more shorter.Cloud mining are not ideal to make profits and mostly of them are just  scams thats why its not really recommended.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
rockmoney

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 07:30:31 AM

235 th/s? Then you might be operating a mining farm because acquiring such big terrahashes could only possible if you do have lots of asic miners.Its a good news that you are earning decent amount for everyday basis.In my situations i really like to mine bitcoins but dont have enough money to invest on.

wow its a big hashrate and much of s9, i am sure that you have much of money to make this investment can work for you. i don't have 1THS but its only under 100 GHS and its on the cloud mining, i don't expecting to get much of bitcoin like you, but from the beginning i am mining, i have my ROI before the halving so its not problem for me now if i only get small profit.
Its really good and profitable for those persons who are capable to invest huge amounts on making mining farms.Yes, 18x s9 miners will give you profits in no time as long the price of electricity of the said place is low then expect the roi will be much more shorter.Cloud mining are not ideal to make profits and mostly of them are just  scams thats why its not really recommended.

I have always been skeptical about cloud mining because there have been SO many scams in the past! That's why I couldn't believe that moe7865 said he was making a profit of .001 BTC per day from cloud mining. I checked Genesis Mining out after my first post asking him about it, and it looks like the minimum contract is for TWO YEARS - that is a LONG time of praying that prices remain steady to ensure you remain profitable! Not only that, if you read the contract, users are responsible for maintenance and/or repairs of any mining rigs they rent. My consensus - MUCH too risky for me and a bit shady as well (although I have never actually tried it and didn't get too far into the details)..

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 724

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:14:07 AM

Last year I mining bitcoin using 1THZ power and got 3 - 5$ a day
how about your mining result now? share it here
Good to hear that you are earning good amount on daily basis on mining bitcoin which I do really like to mine too but I don't have any capability to invest on asic miners or any other miners that could able to mine bitcoin since its not really possible to mine bitcoin through GPU. Just as mentioned above about cloudmining sites I don't really like to invest on it because most of them are just a scam.
01RIG

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:05:18 AM

cloud mining is scam and asic too, because company sell the old technologie !

Buy bitcoin is the best solution

Or mining with Gpu but you need buy your hardware
Gogreen

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 04:04:16 AM

i kinda agree in some way. But not all not scam, it only give you back little by little depanding on your hashrate

Bitcoin mining Antminer s7 4.7 TH Used in Good Condition Best Offer Prices @ ebay seller order directly here https://goo.gl/uaoh1r. Bitcoin payment optional.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:44:34 AM

i kinda agree in some way. But not all not scam, it only give you back little by little depanding on your hashrate

Well, most are, and there's no clear way to tell which ones aren't as you have no control over the miners themselves. Heck, you don't even know if the site even owns em! It's mainly luck, but some more trusted sites like hashnest work pretty well with their hardware redemption system.
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:39:35 AM

I earn approximately 140k satoshi a day. Better than nothing...
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 06:41:18 PM

But the cost of current S9 batch is much higher and they show that ROI is possible in more than a year (talking about results being shown after halving). So, taking into consideration those 374 days that they show that the miner needs to get ROI, is it still a profitable thing currently even with S9?
hashnest

Activity: 400
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 09:18:11 AM

Last year I mining bitcoin using 1THZ power and got 3 - 5$ a day
how about your mining result now? share it here

I have 7 TH/s and I get about $ 60,- a month, net
how about 120$ a month? I think you will be willing to visit hashnest.com

subvolatil

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 08:50:47 AM

Hello Mate. can i know how much was your overall investment. when do you think will get the ROI.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: