Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:49:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ########>>>>>>>>> !!! WARNING !!! EBITZ IS CONFIRMED SCAM !!! <<<<<##########  (Read 11143 times)
findscam

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 01:51:39 PM

looks like his account here got hacked, check last posts

Who is genjix? And wasserman's words were all bullshit, never trust his promises

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kangertech

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:25:39 PM

Genjix is a famous hacker
Etherius_Maximus

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:25:50 PM

Genjix did confirm it on another bitcoin thread. Seems he would avoid ico scam, especially one with only 300btc so far. Maybe ebitz is real, maybe scam, time will tell.
findscam

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:38:46 AM

Genjix did confirm it on another bitcoin thread. Seems he would avoid ico scam, especially one with only 300btc so far. Maybe ebitz is real, maybe scam, time will tell.

Definitely scam, opair is scam, ebitz and opair are made by the same scammer, i am afraid Genjix will be scammed by ebitz too

ocminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 10:42:36 AM

Check the post history, the account is or at least seems hijacked

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:11:43 AM

The last post of genjix was in January 2015.

Here's a thread about him:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1091258.20

Here is another post that he made

https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20150528.122123.272bad8e.en.html

Now compare the previous post with this supposed post that he made

"I only want to confirm this. We are working with Ebitz with our connections on Deep Web and as advisor & influencer."

The standard of English is piss poor. It's obviously written by some scamming cunt.

Etherius_Maximus

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:31:06 AM

So you think Genjix's account here in this form is hacked? Or somehow the ebitz team has pulled him into the scam? It could be possible. Maybe they may have offered him like 25btc just to make the post, but I was reading through some of his past post here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1931;sa=showPosts and the guy seems to be morally conscious and very intelligent.  I really don't know what to think anymore. I honestly want it to be real because I invested some money in it, but yeah maybe it is just one huge scam. The Ico in December 22nd so that will be the time to really confirm the legitimacy.
BitPotus

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:50:57 AM

So you think Genjix's account here in this form is hacked? Or somehow the ebitz team has pulled him into the scam? It could be possible. Maybe they may have offered him like 25btc just to make the post, but I was reading through some of his past post here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1931;sa=showPosts and the guy seems to be morally conscious and very intelligent.  I really don't know what to think anymore. I honestly want it to be real because I invested some money in it, but yeah maybe it is just one huge scam. The Ico in December 22nd so that will be the time to really confirm the legitimacy.

whoever posted from his account is not a native English speaker.

It's blatantly evident that Genjix's account has been compromised.
Etherius_Maximus

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:53:17 AM

I invested 3 BTC. I feel stupid
Why the hell would you do such a thing?
because if it is real he'll, be set for life, I totally understand. It's just you have to be careful, because that type of mentality is what feeds the scammers
Etherius_Maximus

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:01:34 PM

"I only want to confirm this. We are working with Ebitz with our connections on Deep Web and as advisor & influencer." That's correct English, there's nothing wrong with that sentence in the English language. It could have possibly been phrased better, but your claim of incorrect English seems to be reaching. Let's say the ebitz team did hack the account, and then make the tweet, that would just plain be incredible. I would have phrased it like this
"I only want to confirm this tweet. We are working with Ebitz with our connections on the Deep Web, and as an advisor & influencer."
BitPotus

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:09:11 PM

So you think Genjix's account here in this form is hacked? Or somehow the ebitz team has pulled him into the scam? It could be possible. Maybe they may have offered him like 25btc just to make the post, but I was reading through some of his past post here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1931;sa=showPosts and the guy seems to be morally conscious and very intelligent.  I really don't know what to think anymore. I honestly want it to be real because I invested some money in it, but yeah maybe it is just one huge scam. The Ico in December 22nd so that will be the time to really confirm the legitimacy.

"I only want to confirm this. We are working with Ebitz with our connections on Deep Web and as advisor & influencer." That's correct English, there's nothing wrong with that sentence in the English language. It could have possibly been phrased better, but your claim of incorrect English seems to be reaching. Let's say the ebitz team did hack the account, and then make the tweet, that would just plain be incredible. I would have phrased it like this
"I only want to confirm this tweet. We are working with Ebitz with our connections on the Deep Web, and as an advisor & influencer."

I never said "incorrect" English.

I said whoever posted this is NOT A NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER

You are trying really hard to seemingly legitimize things........

Roll Eyes
Etherius_Maximus

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:15:52 PM

So you think Genjix's account here in this form is hacked? Or somehow the ebitz team has pulled him into the scam? It could be possible. Maybe they may have offered him like 25btc just to make the post, but I was reading through some of his past post here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1931;sa=showPosts and the guy seems to be morally conscious and very intelligent.  I really don't know what to think anymore. I honestly want it to be real because I invested some money in it, but yeah maybe it is just one huge scam. The Ico in December 22nd so that will be the time to really confirm the legitimacy.

Roll Eyes
well yeah you know I'm dreaming it's real because I did invest  .5 BTC in it, we just need legitimate proof that the account is hacked, and then for sure it will be discredited.
kangertech

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:36:12 PM

Extra. had to open the ebitz page to let genjix write the reply and than close again  Grin i think is enought to think about a scam but who knows
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 12:48:27 PM

Roll Eyes
well yeah you know I'm dreaming it's real because I did invest  .5 BTC in it, we just need legitimate proof that the account is hacked, and then for sure it will be discredited.

If, after all the proof which is  collected in this thread, people STILL believe there is ANYTHING legit on that project, they can't be helped anymore...

Etherius_Maximus

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 12:59:01 PM

Yeah I wasn't around for the opare scam. That seems to be the main proof, along with all the Shady non escrow payments, amusing zcash paper as their white paper.

Do you think opare maybe was just a failed idea, rather than a blatant scam?
jhontor

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

https://www.oppopenwifi.com

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:14:45 AM

why can scam??
whether anyone has been deceived??

ocminer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 09:52:36 AM

why can scam??
whether anyone has been deceived??

But you did read the first page?

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 10:01:23 AM

With all the evidences i've seen, its definitely a scam. For someone who has invested thousands of USD for the project, he must not expect this time. none of the team member ever the so called hackers aren't responding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BitPotus

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:10:51 AM

If after all the evidence that's been presented to you on a plate, YOU still cannot understand that EBITZ is there to steal your BTC, then by all means send them all your life savings.

Otherwise feel free to send them to 17jJvZSq4USSsJzBanEfwUK5613gnL5CZJ.

I promise that I will spend it all on hookers and blow and if you're lucky, I might even send you some vids.

Kiss
dawnpot

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:22:55 AM

This is balony, how can't we have a way to bring such people and scam agencies to book. Every day I wake up to one scam or the other on this forum and this is alarming please can't we do anything more than just being careful?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: