Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:05:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] VIDIO - a video sharing platform  (Read 2708 times)
andrew2k

Activity: 417
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:37:02 PM

For you leeches bothering the thread with no purpose, here's my response.

This is the pre-ann for Streamvid.io, which is a video hosting website. It will have its mineable token, and no ICO. It does not involve torrents or webtorrents. It's a clip uploader with credits, said tokens. Original content and video capture are encouraged.

Token can be used within the website, and traded in altcoin exchanges.

There is no resemble to purevidz or any other coin/project. The official announcement will come within 2 weeks where you can learn more about it.

So its like YouTube but you get coins instead of AdSense $$$ ? That sounds cool to me. Nice way to create coins but what would be peoples incentive to buy them ? Will holding large amounts of coin get you better coverage for your uploaded videos ?

He should better offer something in exchange for those coins or maybe he'll give us money for them at a fixed course but that would make this crypto well not a crypto but rather a token for exchange on some random website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shapetwist (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:43:07 PM

For you leeches bothering the thread with no purpose, here's my response.

This is the pre-ann for Streamvid.io, which is a video hosting website. It will have its mineable token, and no ICO. It does not involve torrents or webtorrents. It's a clip uploader with credits, said tokens. Original content and video capture are encouraged.

Token can be used within the website, and traded in altcoin exchanges.

There is no resemble to purevidz or any other coin/project. The official announcement will come within 2 weeks where you can learn more about it.

So its like YouTube but you get coins instead of AdSense $$$ ? That sounds cool to me. Nice way to create coins but what would be peoples incentive to buy them ? Will holding large amounts of coin get you better coverage for your uploaded videos ?

Yes, it's blockchain based. The incentive to buy them can vary. You can also mine them. Having more coins doesn't necessarily mean that your videos have more exposure, but having more coins is always good  Cheesy

It will be easier to understand with the formal announcement.

You'll see.

$APX - AstroPepeX - 1st AI developed ETH token
umairsaleem011

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 04:41:09 AM

shapetwist is a scammer. He already scammed in one ico before for over 20 btc. Just read this thread and read the links to his other projects scams.
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 04:48:02 AM

get a life

umairsaleem011

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 04:49:21 AM

shapetwist is a scammer. He already scammed in one ico before for over 20 btc. Just read this thread and read the links to his other projects scams.

get a life

Yeah you would be mad because scammers never like to get called out. Stop scamming people and get a real fucking job.
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 04:51:50 AM

Yeah you would be mad because scammers never like to get called out. Stop scamming people and get a real fucking job.

What the hell is your problem? I have never scammed anyone. You're in this thread insisting that I am copying purevidz - which I am not - and that I am doing an ICO - which I am not.

Don't be a cry baby. Get out of here if you have nothing to say.

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 04:54:00 AM

Thread is locked until official announcement in around two weeks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: