Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 10:21:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Real Sim Cards Verifications - Long-Lasting, Reverifications & Call Unlock  (Read 1491 times)
2xdswu (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 08:28:15 PM

SALES THREAD & FAQ: CLICK BELOW - If image not able to load please read below.

https://i.imgur.com/LqJ3TPe.jpg

Selling real physical (PH) sim card that can last up to 2 years.
They're all unsealed and upon purchasing will be unsealed.

( Dedicated and private sims all come with 1st time verification FREE & have life span of 3 months.)
Private Sim Cards:
1.20$ Each!
50 & Above for only 1$ Each
Only one person of that network will have that number, it’ll not be shared. Once the number has been given out, we’ll store it physically and keep it until reverifications strikes. Example only you will have this number for Instagram, however someone else will using it another network such as twitter but no two person will be using the same number on the same network.

Dedicated Sim cards:
2$ Each
50 & Above for only 1.80$ Each

The whole sim card will be yours, no matter if some networks are available and not activated for the sim card, we’ll never distribute the number to anyone else because it is solely dedicated to yourself.

Reverifications & Sim life extend Options:
0.20$ per reverifications ( Pay as you go )
1$ each number ( Unlimited reverifications )
0.30 each sim ( Extend of sim life 3 months )

How will this work ?
1 - Purchase the correct PVA site for the accounts you want to PV.
2 - Add Excel Sheet before adding to cart
3 - Checkout and pay with paypal or stripe.
4 - Upon checkout you'll receive an email regard to IP authorize an IP to be able for us to use your proxies to PV your accounts, be it for any emails or social network.
5 - We'll process your orders and sent your accounts back to you with the numbers allocated so you know which number again you could use to PV.

Will send me code or have an API ?

Unfortunately not, it’s not possible for us to do all this in high quality with automation and it’s simply not possible with API as well. Because API requires slot readers for sim card and if I were to sell PV for one-time verification sure it could be easily profitable and cheap for everyone however this isn't the case, I can't just let 1,000s of sim cards sit in the read for a year and card read are expensive according to their slots. However we’ve made the website in a way that it’s so easy for us to process your orders from new orders to reverifications and we made it that once you’ve checkout you need not need to contact us again. Just sit back and focus on what you’ve to do and we’ll delivery as promise!

Add me if you're interested for the order.
2xdswu (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:53:08 AM

Bumpy bump, still selling.
2xdswu (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:37:32 PM

Able to do verifications now!

Get it for any of the social network or other apps that you need.
2xdswu (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 04:12:36 AM

Still selling, get your sims for all your verification purposes.
2xdswu (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:58:05 PM

Need verifications and reverifications that are both long-lasting and real physical sim card numbers fresh/virgin.

We can provide for all your needs to any website that you require!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: