Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:50:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain is your Friend | IDEA OF BF  (Read 867 times)
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 09:47:37 PM

Since I am doing a several-month research about DBs at Uni and I have some knowledge about blockchain already, I had the realization that how cool it was if you and I had a knowledgeable friend next to us when we have to query the blockchain. How comfortable it would be if all we had to do was just asking our friend to get certain information for us and he knew it by heart and did it in lightning speed.

So, what if I combined an A.I. and blockchain and provide the knowledge of the A.I. to beginners via a comfortable communication protocol?

For example, it would be possible to simply text the A.I. "Hey, you know my BTC addresses. How much BTC did I sent overall in the last month?" and similar functions.

What is your view on it? Would you use it?

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:04:13 PM

For example, it would be possible to simply text the A.I. "Hey, you know my BTC addresses. How much BTC did I sent overall in the last month?" and similar functions.
I think there are several bots already developed who can do this. I mean they can query bitcoin blockchain and shows results for example i have seen it on bustabit.com there is bot which do preety lot of stuff but you need to give command code rather than simple text.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 09:30:54 PM

I think there are several bots already developed who can do this. I mean they can query bitcoin blockchain and shows results for example i have seen it on bustabit.com there is bot which do preety lot of stuff but you need to give command code rather than simple text.

...and the best advantage is exactly there. This bot could COMMUNICATE with the user so the user would not need to write long command code for complex queries, just type to the bot what she/he wishes to see. The bot will adapt to the user and will not require any studying before usage.

Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:30:58 PM

I think it should be in project development section(?)

Well, this is will be nice to see an AI which can simplify the work. But the developing is should do hard work to teaching the bot completely, also for avoiding some shitty question which possible asked by people.
radamiel

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:21:39 AM

I was very happy when it was done, it requires great effort to create such a wonderful project that you idea

good luck
Dahhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

MERCATOX

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:12:40 AM

If you are thinking of developing a bot like that, please do. Promote your software on this forum and you will sell.
People have been able to sell worse things on the forum e.g coin without a functional blockchain Roll Eyes

PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 10:46:42 PM

Thank you! I have a very good concept to bring this product to you. Almost started implementing it this week, but always had to manage some Uni matters. If you are really interested in this project, I will create a prototype soon.

Well, this is will be nice to see an AI which can simplify the work. But the developing is should do hard work to teaching the bot completely, also for avoiding some shitty question which possible asked by people.

Avoiding shitty questions will be a challenge, but I think I will manage. I put this discussion here because I want to see how much attention this project could get as a commercial product. I have not decided about its license type yet.

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 03:36:24 AM

-_- I don't even know what you talking about. It sounds like a good idea for a project/experiment but I'm not so sure people would use it or need it.
For proof of theory it is clever and this stuff is way beyond me so good job understand all this and I hope it goes well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:10:02 PM

Thank you! I have a very good concept to bring this product to you. Almost started implementing it this week, but always had to manage some Uni matters. If you are really interested in this project, I will create a prototype soon.

Avoiding shitty questions will be a challenge, but I think I will manage. I put this discussion here because I want to see how much attention this project could get as a commercial product. I have not decided about its license type yet.

Nice, you can post here your prototype.

I have been thinking an AI platform like telegram bot which have a features for every communication protocol, if you familiar with this i think you know it, the features be like a some option button, it's simple.
But if you have a better concept is very nice to presenting here, especially if you can implements an AI which can reply a text message with good answer.
Well good luck.
Blockchain Mechanic

Activity: 380
Merit: 103

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 05:39:51 AM

Constructive comments are welcomed.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1orW4eQcHFEBj_egDDREhKus-WqJp2iXy3l2jQ4S50mY/edit?usp=sharing

Equality vs Equity...
Discord :- BlockMechanic#8560
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: