Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ( [ANN] ) (PUNZ) - Making Crypto Great Again - Zerocoin Being Implemented  (Read 15278 times)
CryptoWiz420 (OP)

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 05:15:04 PM

Request PUNZ to be added at your favorite exchange and get a bonus.
Post here that you have requested (proof, screenshot) and pm me your punz addr.

Also: Add Punz to your signature and get bonus as well. More bonus for more mature accounts.

Heres example:

Code:
Get [b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699708.0]PUNZ[/url] [/b] now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!

We also have some bounties available for more pools,  exchanges, explorer, etc.. Just ask!

Get PUNZ now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:17:43 PM

Also: Add Punz to your signature and get bonus as well. More bonus for more mature accounts.

Heres example:

Code:
Get [b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699708.0]PUNZ[/url] [/b] now

ADD YOURSELF OR TELL ME WHICH COIN IS DEAD
JudgeDredd_

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:10:19 PM

Heres example:

Code:

We also have some bounties available for more pools,  exchanges, explorer, etc.. Just ask!
I might go and whale this coin. Like I am doing with 90% of the all alts Smiley
symbian

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:52:56 AM

When will punz be on bittrex. Is anyone planning on buying a listing fee there to speed up this process.
olkah

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:57:11 AM

When will punz be on bittrex. Is anyone planning on buying a listing fee there to speed up this process.
No one is going to pay for dev
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:19:58 AM

0.5 btc i think

Someone needs to pay that tab asap.
JudgeDredd_

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:23:58 AM

I will back PUNZ project with 50 BTC.

ICO at 10 000 sat, starting soon.
olkah

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:24:09 AM

0.5 btc i think

You are naive not who will not pay not a penny should do it dev
symbian

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:26:22 AM

0.5 btc i think

You are naive not who will not pay not a penny should do it dev

I agree. dev should pay for the exchanges even if its small ones. We support the coin vocally and buy buying it we dont need to support it financially like that.
nevaaflaw

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:27:47 AM

Too early; coin needs much work b4 exchanges request.
Needs website, max blocks, min stake age, max stake age, stage APR, too many other specs to list, explorer, more than 1 mining pool, community, news.
Yes it was a fun coin but the joke could ultimately be on this Altcoin
symbian

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:29:28 AM

Needs website, max blocks, min stake age, max stake age, stage APR, too many other specs to list, explorer, more than 1 mining pool, community, news.

Looks like that's a long list. I think im going to play the pass card for now. I'll check back in a week.
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 02:59:46 AM

Looks like that's a long list. I think im going to play the pass card for now. I'll check back in a week.

Thats why theres bounties to make things like explorer, mining pools, etc.. As for specs, Just read the code like I did lol.. Its 24 hours min, no max, and this is the calculation for stake amount nSubsidy = nCoinAge * COIN_YEAR_REWARD * 33 / (365 * 33 + Cool;
took me about 2 minutes to read that.. i swear people are so lazy. lol

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
CryptoWiz420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 03:03:48 AM

No one is going to pay for dev

Why should I pay it? If exchanges would like to add us, then so be it. I am not paying cash out of pocket to get added on exchanges, that is not part of my role here.

Get PUNZ now
CryptoWiz420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 03:32:36 AM

Heres example:

Code:

Still open^^^ Bonus!

Get PUNZ now
nevaaflaw

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:35:25 AM

Thats why theres bounties to make things like explorer, mining pools, etc.. As for specs, Just read the code like I did lol.. Its 24 hours min, no max, and this is the calculation for stake amount nSubsidy = nCoinAge * COIN_YEAR_REWARD * 33 / (365 * 33 + Cool;
Dumbshit, go to the 1st fucking page; 1st fucking post from dev about this damn coin and tell me where you find COIN SPECS? Dev was lazy and cheap, prob took this as a joke and wants us to take it seriously. Only 4 freaking miners have mined this shit since launch. prob you were one. Now look at anyother successful coin thread; page 1 post 1 from Dev and see the difference. Luckily these can be fixed but shows lack of competence from Dev at launch. FUCKING FAIL
valley365

Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:43:49 AM

this coin's title is extremely misleading: "Making Crypto Great Again - Zerocoin, PoW/dPoS Anonymous TX".

Dev, what have you implemented  in the coin? Zerocoin? in future plan NOT equal now. dPoS? from the code I see only PoS is there, do you know what is dPos by the way?? How did you implement the dPoS? Anonymous TX? where is it? how do you do Anonymous Tx?? do you know what it is mean?

In short, this is a copy-paste coin with nothing new.
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 05:45:43 PM

Dumbshit, go to the 1st fucking page; 1st fucking post from dev about this damn coin and tell me where you find COIN SPECS? Dev was lazy and cheap, prob took this as a joke and wants us to take it seriously. Only 4 freaking miners have mined this shit since launch. prob you were one. Now look at anyother successful coin thread; page 1 post 1 from Dev and see the difference. Luckily these can be fixed but shows lack of competence from Dev at launch. FUCKING FAIL

Woah no need to call people names. I said look at the code because you can see the specs. You put that out there like its some challenge that needs to be overcome. Yes the coin looks like a joke but i think thats the point? Like satire? Duh?

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
nevaaflaw

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 09:25:01 PM

Woah no need to call people names. I said look at the code because you can see the specs. You put that out there like its some challenge that needs to be overcome. Yes the coin looks like a joke but i think thats the point? Like satire? Duh?
All jokes and name calling aside. The gist of the coin being taken in satirical nature is key benefits which helps PUNZ attract it's followers; however certain PR and marketing norms must be met if it's following crowd wishes to take this product to open exchanges. I know you are not a dumbass, shithead, fuckstick..etc etc. I apologize its was due to lack of weed inhalation on my part. Wishing Dev and his follower the best and good wishes.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 09:29:13 PM

Big animal sized posts coming from nepal ask strangers for assistance. What could go wrong?
CryptoWiz420 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 05:05:59 AM

Big animal sized posts coming from nepal ask strangers for assistance. What could go wrong?

wait...what?

Get PUNZ now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: