Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:10:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Complete a small task for 0.0001 btc  (Read 1096 times)
lavi2001 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:47:27 PM

It looks like we will have to enforce stricter rules for our giveaways. Really sad to see that some members of the community are trying to game the rare bitcoin businesses that offers giveaways.

Yeah ik I'm sorry mate thx for suspending my account I won't do that again u can continue with ur giveaway I just wanted 10$ because I wanted to donate as I guess u have heard of hsi they needed funds for a rescued dog I had money in PayPal but they only accepted card and they needed before 31st so I had 1$ in my btc account so I thought I would hire 10 people and when I find a exchanger I would really pay you but you are right in ur place. I just hope the dog's life gets saved. I won't do this again sorry for your loss. But I also didn't spend any money till now
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
silentgwad

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 02:20:31 PM

It looks like we will have to enforce stricter rules for our giveaways. Really sad to see that some members of the community are trying to game the rare bitcoin businesses that offers giveaways.

Yeah ik I'm sorry mate thx for suspending my account I won't do that again u can continue with ur giveaway I just wanted 10$ because I wanted to donate as I guess u have heard of hsi they needed funds for a rescued dog I had money in PayPal but they only accepted card and they needed before 31st so I had 1$ in my btc account so I thought I would hire 10 people and when I find a exchanger I would really pay you but you are right in ur place. I just hope the dog's life gets saved. I won't do this again sorry for your loss. But I also didn't spend any money till now

Thanks for being honest about this, I appreciate. I wish you and this unfortunate dog the very best 😊

"If regulators stomp on bitcoin, they will turn the gecko into a komodo dragon that will bite off their foot." - Andreas Antonopoulos
lavi2001 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:26:48 PM

Thanks for being honest about this, I appreciate. I wish you and this unfortunate dog the very best 😊

Please don't stop doing this giveaway i don't want other members to suffer coz of me i just a message from those guys that they have fully been funded and now they will start treating it. I guess being honest is the best thing.
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:19:09 PM

pm me the details.

Thank you

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀