Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:45:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Republican Success Opens Door To Constitutional Convention  (Read 346 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:52:19 AM

Republican Success Opens Door To Constitutional Convention

The November election put Republicans in full control of a record number of state legislatures around the country, a level of power that gives the party an unprecedented opportunity: change the U.S. Constitution.

Republicans already control Congress, the White House and more governors' offices than they have in nearly a century. But it's the state legislatures that hold perhaps the greatest promise for lasting change.

The GOP now holds numerical majorities in 33 legislatures, one shy of the two-thirds required to initiate a convention on constitutional amendments. There is no credible talk of using that power for amendments on hot-button social issues, such as banning abortion or gay marriage. But conservatives have a list of bread-and-butter governing issues they would like to see enshrined in the Constitution.

Read more at https://www.technocracy.news/index.php/2016/12/05/republican-success-opens-door-constitutional-convention/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:08:42 AM

All I can say is that I am hoping they can use the opportunity to make the land much stronger financially and politically. The new administration will always look for ways to change many things as we can expect. 
Oppolee

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:02:19 PM

All I can say is that I am hoping they can use the opportunity to make the land much stronger financially and politically. The new administration will always look for ways to change many things as we can expect. 
Are you so naive that you believe that some clown can change the situation in the country for the better? He can only destroy the existing system. To create what ever you need to have experience. It at no Trump.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:41:17 PM

Are you so naive that you believe that some clown can change the situation in the country for the better? He can only destroy the existing system. To create what ever you need to have experience. It at no Trump.

No, to create something better will and determination is needed.
It's obvious that political establishment, in both Democratic and republican party, don't have desire and will to change anything.
It's main reason Trump won this election.
Voters really wanted real change and they trusted in Trump.
Still, it's real question  if one person, even if he is American president, can change anything, specially politics or finance.
We will see.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Kvazimoda

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:04:35 PM

No, to create something better will and determination is needed.
It's obvious that political establishment, in both Democratic and republican party, don't have desire and will to change anything.
It's main reason Trump won this election.
Voters really wanted real change and they trusted in Trump.
Still, it's real question  if one person, even if he is American president, can change anything, specially politics or finance.
We will see.
Usually change is always painful. Trump may exacerbate the situation. He has no political experience. And this can lead to very serious consequences. Curious to know are you ready to ensure that the situation is deteriorating.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: