Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 9 Sale Copies Left! >>>Game Exploit<<< | GET FREE GAMES | Make money | *VOUCHED*  (Read 4363 times)
calpsy2

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:41:47 AM

The truth is slowly trickling out now .

He messaged me saying sorry for being rude THEN calls me stupid in one of his threads . Jeez
discodancer (OP)

Activity: 378

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:47:16 AM

Oh, I see how it is now.

In my opinion it is not wise to buy an account and escape the newbie posting limits. It is probably a better idea to start fresh, cop the newbie limits, and build your own reputation up. Reputation is something that you cannot ever get past, and people here are pretty paranoid about bought accounts. While newbie limits are something that will wear off in just two weeks.
Thank you for the advice. People shouldn't be worried about my threads. They are all highly vouched for. I will be reporting that scammer to the moderators, I know his plan. Noone deal with him for he has scammed many. Check his rep.

If anyome has questions about anything ler me know. If you are not certain anymore about my products, please check the vouches. They provide information on what you need to know. Thank you!
zoose

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:50:33 AM

I agree, the Newbie limits stop people from easily scamming and if you're legit you'll take the time to build you reputation and not circumvent the process.

The fact that you bought an account and immediately are trying to sell on that trust level is a big red flag.

Basically do it the right way.

Cryptopia
    Exchange  Mineshaft 2.0   Marketplace   Rewards  CoinInfo   [[Bitcointalk]] [Facebook] [Twitter]
▪▪▪▪▪■■■■■■■▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄■■■■■■■▪▪▪▪▪
Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development 
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:14:05 AM

I agree, the Newbie limits stop people from easily scamming and if you're legit you'll take the time to build you reputation and not circumvent the process.

The fact that you bought an account and immediately are trying to sell on that trust level is a big red flag.

Basically do it the right way.

Yes, you are correct they do. But I have not scammed anyone. So there's no problem of that happening. Check the vouches they prove the product works.

Edit: Hello everyone! Recently all my thread were attacked by a scammer sales trashing. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I have reported him to the marketplace moderators. He claims he wanted to warn others but that is not true. There was more to his plan. If you don't know whether to trust my product or not I have always reccomended LOOK AT THE VOUCHES!

The vouches proove legitamacy. I also have answered questions throughout the thread so you can take a look at those too! I have not scammed anyone and I will not. That is not what I do. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask. That is why I am here. Thank you!
calpsy2

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:29:01 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2016, 11:46:20 AM by calpsy2

LISTEN FOOL YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT BUYING AN ACCOUNT TO BYPASS THE NEWBIE WAITING PERIOD

9 COPIES LEFT ?   WHY ?    ALL IT IS IS A PDF SO YOU HAVE UNLIMITED COPIES CONMAN
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:03:03 PM

LISTEN FOOL YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT BUYING AN ACCOUNT TO BYPASS THE NEWBIE WAITING PERIOD

9 COPIES LEFT ?   WHY ?    ALL IT IS IS A PDF SO YOU HAVE UNLIMITED COPIES CONMAN

I make it 9 copies so the method can work withought it being interupted. I have not fully decided if I want to continue sell more I will see when the time comes. I encourage everyone to check the thread for proof the method is legit. Sometimes there comes a time, when someone broke doesn't get what they want and starts ranting. Although his posts may have hurt my sales I will not stop. I stand by my product the whole way. I know it works. It has been tested to work.

If anyone has questions I encourage you to ask them because then others can see the product is real. For the scamming part. I have and will neve scam anyone. But, how can prove that valid? You can't. But, you must take all types of precautions one of them is vouches. If the vouches are real, the product is real. My vouches are all real. If you have any questions before purchasing please ask.

To all of you, the best with your earnings. I am here to provide honest sales. Any more sales trashing on this thread will be ignored unless proof of VALID PURCHASE. Thank you!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: