Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:40:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling ALL FASTCOIN Pool Operators and FASTCOIN Miners! Please READ and reply!  (Read 4307 times)
Cheetahx (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

www.fastcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2013, 02:16:13 AM

Hello all Fastcoin Pool Operators and fellow FastCoin Mining community,

Since the recent rise in FastCoin's Hashrate, it is important that we post the most optimal configuration parameters and scripts for our mining community to follow.  

FastCoin is a very unique coin due to its incredibly fast transfer rates.  As a result of these transfer rates, the trade off is you need to make sure your mining scripting software be configured correctly and that you internet connections be consistent.  If not, your mining experience will not be as smooth and consistent as you would expect it to be.

If you operate a FastCoin pool, please present it to the rest of the community the most optimal configuration settings you would suggest for whatever mining software you choose.

Personally I have had great success with CGMiner, the lastest version, but I realize there is other software available as well.

I look forward to your reply's.

Sincerely

Cheetahx

Fastest fairly released Crypto

FST: feH4MSdmG42be3dzjYgXKtnKDEYcKNUKkB     BTC: 1CMeKdFQYnYLpjTd7k7UGkgK6L4TSJFNNR 

www.fastcoin.ca
www.fastcointalk.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBullion

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 04:19:44 AM

my recommended software for mining is cgminer / bfgminer .  optimal setup , depends on the cards... bfgminer will tell you when there is hardware errors which is good for finding optimal intensity. If you prefer cgminer but dont know your proper tuning for your card, try bfgminer, tune so you dont get hardware errors and fastest hashrate. u can then use those settings with cgminer... both nice because usage commands are about the same so you can change back and forth easily for testing.

oh, and always use stratum mining... cgminer + stratum = smooth mining 

my fastcoin pool, stratum only
 http://75.134.182.16:10502/

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268556.0
CryptoPCS.com Prepaid phone refills, post paid phone payments, and bill payments https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285148.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: