Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:55:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hackahammer defaulted loan  (Read 725 times)
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 11:06:29 AM

I'm impressed how much stress and grief has been caused by a whole (correct me if this figure is wrong) a whole three dollars and eighty-four point one cents in USA dollars.

Really?

This is me slow clapping people.

FUDsters and the like are eroding this forum for a whole $ 3.841 USD and we're debating the merits of tagging a defaulted loan collateral as though a college trust fund were hanging in the balance?

I have no problem Red Painting TM a defaulted loan collateral (and the loan defaulter to target two UIDs at once) if it whittles down the number of Legendary or Hero accounts to a handful who are genuine UID's who engage in the community.

True, people might fall on hard times, but $ 3.841 is a quick fix for a gambler, not some-one needing to pay the rent.

You wouldn't put your dick in someone elses mouth for $ 3.841 would you?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: