Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:40:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitsler.win - scam  (Read 11449 times)
GeorgeBo (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:59:49 PM

Hello guys,

I want to share my experience so that u dont have to try bitsler.win

So i will try to describe what happened as accurate as possible. I have heard about bitsler.win and i wanted to try it myself so i used a betting style with high return 100X and small odds <0.9 and automated adding 1% for every lost bet in order to fill the gaps. This system worked just fine until after a hour or so when i achieved the expert gambler title and the site has blocked instantly when i was in a bet and swallowed my credit. I tried to complain cuz it is really easy to verify if u check history but there is no working support on that site. Moreover they admitted that there is a reported problem but they suppose it is from an weak internet connection or a browser which in my case is unlikely cuz i was using a lan connection which never failed me. So i have lost like 0.5 BTC of an error that happened exactly few seconds after i have received the expert ranking achievement.
I can share my betting strategy in detail with anyone that wants to verify the story.

be aware of scammers,
best regards,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:15:01 PM

There's no strategy in betting. You were doing martingale aka martinfail and you guessed it, its bound to fail sooner if not later. Tough luck mate.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:20:56 PM

So you are saying there is a bug when reaching the next rank, so u loose all your btc with betting when u reached the new rank? It can be that you were just super unlucky. Or did all your btc dissappear without betting, anyways, tell your story that anyone can understand the situation.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 02:59:47 PM

There's no strategy in betting. You were doing martingale aka martinfail and you guessed it, its bound to fail sooner if not later. Tough luck mate.

Well thats an expert advice.  Wink

Hello guys,

I want to share my experience so that u dont have to try bitsler.win

So i will try to describe what happened as accurate as possible. I have heard about bitsler.win and i wanted to try it myself so i used a betting style with high return 100X and small odds <0.9 and automated adding 1% for every lost bet in order to fill the gaps. This system worked just fine until after a hour or so when i achieved the expert gambler title and the site has blocked instantly when i was in a bet and swallowed my credit. I tried to complain cuz it is really easy to verify if u check history but there is no working support on that site. Moreover they admitted that there is a reported problem but they suppose it is from an weak internet connection or a browser which in my case is unlikely cuz i was using a lan connection which never failed me. So i have lost like 0.5 BTC of an error that happened exactly few seconds after i have received the expert ranking achievement.
I can share my betting strategy in detail with anyone that wants to verify the story.

be aware of scammers,
best regards,

So far it looks to me whole like a story or lets say a fairy tale. If you are talking about a bet that was unverified then it will make some sense.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 12:59:51 AM

I don't know why you follow that person. Strategies in gambling don't work, and videos promoting gambling sites (and this one was a referral link, the real site is bitsler.com) are there to purely get your money.

(OP was sourced from Adam Guerbuez, a "notorious" marketer who promotes a lot of gambling sites with "strategies" that work which are simply lucky streaks of his, to advertise a referral link for people who fall for the bait)

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4419

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:06:30 AM

I have been communicating with bitsler owners alot lately and at no point have they came off scammy. If an error occured you could message them on their forum accounts before trying to drag names into the mud

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 07:18:15 AM

You have any visual proof of your claims ?
Screenshots, logs... to support what you are saying ?
We are sorry but just talk is not a proper scam accusation, anyway not one that will get people's attention.
Baryom

Activity: 1218
Merit: 577

Bitsler's Admin and Bitsler's rules btslr.co/2612K

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 02:23:30 PM

Hello,

I already answered to him on our bitcointalk thread PAGE 70 :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1268718.1380

There is no 100% winning method... Use your brain. And we are not bitsler.win, bitsler.win is a Frame (with affiliation link) to www.bitsler.com

so here is what happend, i was using a betting style with small odds. I deposit 0.05 and betting 1000satoshi to every bet. So i have earn like 0.09 btc. Using automated bets after 300 bets on one dice the bet was internaly stoped and I had to take a new bet but 0.7 from my bankroll was gone. I tried to complain cuz it was obvious an error and it is easy to verify in history but the custumor support is not working so... yeah...

First, you NEVER tried to contact our support.

Proofs :

Mails : https://gyazo.com/95d08d9f677f34475d4c73661be24bd2

Private message : https://gyazo.com/c845da9634fa9d10e9d4bbd2d2603c40

Chat message = 0 : https://gyazo.com/738107991cdd338aaf066a53cfc92273

When I saw your message :  https://gyazo.com/25973d9aeedb1c08f5ca6d1f14265923

You posted in this thread (4:47:39PM 10 th august)

https://gyazo.com/4a4738f0311ccb4a91dc2d5416b1b708

I sent you a private message 2 minutes later (4:49:55PM 10th august):

https://gyazo.com/4a4738f0311ccb4a91dc2d5416b1b708

I tried to complain cuz it was obvious an error and it is easy to verify in history but the custumor support is not working so... yeah...

Are you kidding me? Our customer support doesn't work?

About your issue, I already answered you. We are trying to reproduce your "bug", but until now we did not succeed. As I wrote you, clear your cache/cookies and use incognito mode, ethernet connection and refresh often.

Thanks,
William

trannamtan

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:13:32 PM

hi,I want to verify the story, you can share your betting strategy with me .thanks. Huh

Roll Eyes Huh Roll Eyes
cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:58:26 PM

also see this video. bitlser.win?! it is a fake site???im confusiod. think only bitsler.com excist.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 10:18:24 PM

also see this video.
What video did you seen? i didnt see any video in this topic.

bitlser.win?! it is a fake site???im confusiod. think only bitsler.com excist.
it's Bitsler.com, never heard about bitsler.win, maybe OP was too drunk when he wrote this topic.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 02:20:27 PM

also see this video. bitlser.win?! it is a fake site???im confusiod. think only bitsler.com excist.
also see this video.
What video did you seen? i didnt see any video in this topic.

bitlser.win?! it is a fake site???im confusiod. think only bitsler.com excist.
it's Bitsler.com, never heard about bitsler.win, maybe OP was too drunk when he wrote this topic.
I don't know why you follow that person. Strategies in gambling don't work, and videos promoting gambling sites (and this one was a referral link, the real site is bitsler.com) are there to purely get your money.

(OP was sourced from Adam Guerbuez, a "notorious" marketer who promotes a lot of gambling sites with "strategies" that work which are simply lucky streaks of his, to advertise a referral link for people who fall for the bait)

bitsler.win is a referral link. OP followed a video showing a "strategy" (which was likely based to get the most referral commission. Lots of bets means more money, it's as easy as that.)

It was nothing more than a glorified martingale at 100x payout, 0.99% chance of winning. The strategy was to increase the bet size by 1% for each loss, and reset upon winning. Like I said, martingale.

Now please don't bump this dying thread again. It's already been resolved and you've revived it with a 17-day break. :/

GabrielBadBoy

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:59:21 PM

Guys, I came here to say that Bitsler is definetly rigged as they say, "Gambling" is made to fuck your money bad. I deposit more than $200 and I was playing 1000 satoshi making 10 satoshi profit on automated bettting with the settings 98% chance roll under <98.00% and after 2 days this fucking game busted me, always changing my seeds on 1000 satoshi profit, this isn't fair. How is that possible, with these settings? With huge bankroll? I know that lots of people are losing money on this, Just STOP depositing on this, at least invest your money on this website that I found https://larawith.me/

Goodbye BitSler  Cool
dvndr007

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:29:20 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2016, 05:34:43 AM by dvndr007

BITSLER A BIG SCAM NEVER JOIN IT THEY DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ADMINS HAVE NO POWERS WAT RIGHT WAT WRONG GAYS RESIDE IN BITSLER
NO DOUBT THEY LL REPLY BUT THEIR FUKIN REPLY HAVE NO SOLUTION I CHECKED OUT THEIR SITE FOR TWO MONTHS JUST STUPID GAMES WINNER GOT 10K SAT AND HE LOOSE 10K WHILE PLAYING THAT GAME AND WHEN YOU GROW YOUR LEVEL YOU GOT BANNNED THEIR FOR NO LEGIT REASON I ALSO GOT BANNED BCOZ I SAY I ALSO WANT TO BE MOD AND ANOTHER MODE NAME BHING BANNED ME FOR 1 YEAR AND WARN ME YOU AGAIN GOT BANNED IF YOU COME IN CHAT FROM ANY OTHER ACCOUNT I NEVER DEAL MORE FUNNY SITUATION I CANT STOP LAUGHING AFTER DEALING WITH THIS KIDS STUFF

AND WHEN I ASK ADMIN YOU GOT KIDS AS MODS HERE HE SAID I TRUST IN MODS MORE THEN I TRUST MYSELF I CANT DO ANYTHING WTF WHERE TO GO!!

AND ONE MORE I FOUND SOMEONE RAINING HEAVILY THEIR 500K RAINS AND HE SAID BITSLER NOT GIVING MY BITCOINS BACK BOOM BANNNED WHEN I ASK
WHY HE IS SAYING THIS MODS THEIR SAY HE IS A SCAMMER CRYING EVERYONE THEIR ON CHAT LAUGHING AND ABUSING I GOT SHOCKED LOOK LIKE IN CHAT ALL BITSLER STAFF IS THEIR NO ONE ELSE THEN I STARTED PLAYING SMALL AMOUNTS ONLY AND GOT BANNED IN FEW DAYS FOR NO LEGIT REASON.......
now911

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 01:37:49 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 02:14:52 PM by now911

this past post is an indian dude who comes on bitsler and begs for money , than he cash it out doesnt play and never rains. He's hated by all the whole community on the chatroom. Very happy they kicked his butt out Cheesy

Ps...because of bitsler he received a 0.1 tip and got so happy he cashed it out right away....not sure if its that bad of a site lol

dvndr007

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:59:20 AM

HE IS NWO911 NOT NOW911~ KID I GIVE YOU AND YOUR BITSLER OPEN CHALLENGE SHOW ME ONE SINGLE CHAT OR PROOF WHERE I M BEGGING FOR BTC I WILL DO WATEVER YOU SAY AND IF YOU HAVE NO PROOF THEN STOP SCAMING WITH LIES AND FAKENESS KEEP IT TO YOURSELF ~

now911

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 08:14:57 PM

All i want is begger like you out of this nice site. Been lucky ever since they kicked you out.

Why would everyone on that site hate just you? Because you are a bad person for a gambling site, always begging and cashing out tips. No one likes you!

Quit crying and find somewhere else to beg for ruppies.
Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: