Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:39:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuck your vaccines  (Read 10140 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:51:18 PM

In certain third world nations, some of the radical religious groups (such as the Jehova's Witnesses and the Wahabbis) urge their followers to shun vaccinations and modern medicine. Actually, I don't really care if their children get crippled. But here, they are also putting the other children to risk as well.

"Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

-- Hermann Göring

Classic trick for moving the herd in whatever direction is desired.  Once one knows the trick one notices it being used in some variation all over the place.  Usually by slimeballs or their useful idiot minions.

We must already get used to the fact that people are ruled and do it very professionally. Of course, influence on the public has political and financial meaning. And ways of influence are being studied even in institutions.

Some institutions are dedicated to this (Tavistock, Annenberg, various think-tank 'institutes', etc).  In most 'institutes of higher learning' the subject is studiously ignored.  Not unlike monetary system considerations where one can master most undergraduate economics coursework and have no clue what 'money' even is for instance.  At least lower-division coursework.  I personally have no hands-on familiarity with the details of the upper-division stuff.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:34:58 AM

Do you really think that in the future they might want to replace all people with robots, even in ordinary life? It is clear that to do some work, the droids will be much better than man, but this is for production, and life remains a life and it is the prerogative of a living being.

That's what I said. It's not realistic. It's more likely that we'll find a a way to stall aging and life become a "pay for life years" scheme than for them to replace everyone with droids.

People doing bad things is probably a bigger threat to members of society than naturally occurring pathogens.

If everyone were fitted with a neural lace for monitoring, crime in it's various forms could be reduced to near zero.  Anyone who was about to commit a crime, or even get themselves into trouble by doing something dangerous, could be stopped from harming others or saved from themselves.

Such a thing would have other benefits as well.  Instant and intimate feelversations with anyone else in the hive, regardless of geo-location, would be trivial (and the amount you pay the corporation would probably be less than an SMS of a few years ago.)  Also, no need to try to remember a bunch of passwords.

A neural lace would probably be much less invasive to the human body than manipulation of our immune systems which are highly complex.  If corporations performed the safety studies (with science!) and government entities signed off on the studies, would you be comfortable having one grown within your brain and initiated?  Would you be comfortable forcing others who have some 'crazy paranoia' thing going and don't trust the powers that be to avoid mis-using the framework to undergo the procedure?

People would probably find this disturbing. Not everyone would appreciate becoming a snowflake dissipating in an ocean. It could come sooner than we expect though. Neurologist already have ways of predicting what choices people would they before them become conscious of their decision (and also opens up the debate whether we actually have free will). The device they're using is currently bulky but with the rate technology progresses, we can't really tell. Same goes for TMS. They can actually temporarily turn you into a psychopath by stimulating/dampening certain areas of the brain.

Hopefully though we'd get nanobots before we reach neural networks. If we can simply have bots circulating in our body fighting off infections, we won't have any need for vaccines.
Heyo:P

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:42:35 AM

Really dude? There are better ways to waste time than posting against vaccines.

he's probably scared of needles
This ^
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:04:58 AM

This ^

Some people will be spurred to do their own research, and some of them will end up being willing and able to help re-build society once the scum are tarred and feathered and run out on a rail.

Others will not and, because I can,  I'm going to have to keep paying for all of the fucked up imbeciles which are being created at break-neck pace right now.  The insane vaccination regimes we are under these days are at least a part of the problem.  The more I research this subject, the more obvious it becomes.

So, time well spent even if it were not driven strictly by ethics.

BTW, I've never had much fear of needles and I've had my share of vaccinations via them and via air-gun.  At least we (in the military) were told that what we were getting were vaccines, but there is really no way to really know.  It's fairly well documented that various entities take advantage of both prisoners and military personnel to perform studies of this and that.  If the administer of a shot is good and there is a little bit of luck, I don't even feel the needle at all.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
chrisivl

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 06:01:30 AM

This ^

Some people will be spurred to do their own research, and some of them will end up being willing and able to help re-build society once the scum are tarred and feathered and run out on a rail.

Others will not and, because I can,  I'm going to have to keep paying for all of the fucked up imbeciles which are being created at break-neck pace right now.  The insane vaccination regimes we are under these days are at least a part of the problem.  The more I research this subject, the more obvious it becomes.

So, time well spent even if it were not driven strictly by ethics.

BTW, I've never had much fear of needles and I've had my share of vaccinations via them and via air-gun.  At least we (in the military) were told that what we were getting were vaccines, but there is really no way to really know.  It's fairly well documented that various entities take advantage of both prisoners and military personnel to perform studies of this and that.  If the administer of a shot is good and there is a little bit of luck, I don't even feel the needle at all.

Why is everyone so strongly opposed to vaccination? After all, is there still a profit or not? However, there is one thought that some groups of people specifically create different kinds of viruses in order to successfully sell vaccines to people. And earnings will not be bad.
Madmats

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

Community Manager - WLC

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:11:26 PM

I myself will not get vaccinated as feel it's better to not mess with the body's immune system

TIME TRAVEL IN OUR LIFETIME   Follow Us:                                    
WLC On TWITTER      WLC SLACK   WLC ANN THREAD    Madmats On TWITTER
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:25:08 PM

I myself will not get vaccinated as feel it's better to not mess with the body's immune system

I stumbled across some vaccination records a few days ago.  Back in the mid 1960's very many fewer were the schedule.  I spent my first year in what were effectively third-world conditions.  After a year I was back in civilization and got 'caught up' for the first time.

I never get infections from wounds.  I get the sniffles and flu like everyone else but it almost never stops me from doing anything.  Only one time in a decade would I have stayed home from work, but there was a super critical project going on so I went in anyway and spent the day in a server room.

The nasty thing about vaccines is that in order to make them 'work' (meaning make one develop titers in the blood which last for a while which is the 'scientific' legal, and economic definition) it is necessary to use adjuvants.  These turbo-charge one part of the immune system (the part which works using antibodies.)  One problem is that the immune system is constantly at work beating down parts of one's own body which are misbehaving.  The adjuvants (usually aluminum) are non-specific.  It is no surprise at all that this turbo-charging of one element of the immune system would result in a cascade of auto-immunity problems, cancers, etc.  And that is exactly what we are seeing as the schedule calls for more and more vaccines at an earlier and earlier age.

I consider myself really lucky to have gone my first year vaccine free, in a non-sterile environment, and breastfeeding.  I suspect that your instinct on letting you immune system work on it's own is the correct one for anyone who doesn't have some sort of congenital defect.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: