Bitcoin Forum
December 03, 2016, 02:42:51 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUYING BTC WITH USD VIA PAYPAL  (Read 845 times)
stevwhite1

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 11:53:05 PM

1) Is the shipping price included in a bitcoin marketplace like Silk Road? How much can I expect to add for shipping, bitcoin amount wise?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Orbijx

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 12:00:18 AM

Sellers generally tell you if you need to add an additional amount of coin to a purchase when you are buying there.
Else, you need to ask the seller what their gig is for shipping if it isn't immediately obvious.

Bitcoins? I'll take 'em. 1FAtDiCkfsSqhEAuMgcmt5Z37edRmVh9xr (bitcoin:1FAtDiCkfsSqhEAuMgcmt5Z37edRmVh9xr)
Ripples? I'll take 'em. rHRkcJzYMBEhTUzVfWUgekznm2N1FEut5h
Don't expect anything back - They're a gift if you give 'em.
MeowMixer

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 12:05:29 AM

Shipping is susally included in the listed price unless the seller decides to charge more for shipping out of the country.
If you have an ebay account that's in good standing try BitMarket.eu for GPayPal exchanges.

What would you do for a bitcoin? http://forbitcoin.com
done

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 12:11:26 AM

be careful with paypal. they like to freeze accounts.
greenethumb

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 12:13:27 AM

It varies from seller to seller but it is usually a good idea to read things a second time and ask questions of your seller.
navydaspud

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 01:05:09 AM

Has anyone here used bitmarket.eu?

Bitcoins just too heavy for you to carry? I'll burden some of that weight.
My Bag:
1KagK1KHei6kdWJbbyA1GvpsXbwaXmmMTn
khornate

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2011, 01:51:07 AM

Has anyone here used bitmarket.eu?

Yes, it's very useful for bank xfer but I wouldn't sell any bitcoins for paypal because it's so easy for people to do chargebacks.
navydaspud

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 02:23:33 AM

Damn. I was looking to try to buy some BTC with paypal. Is there any reasonable way to do that? I am going to sign up for dwolla, but I know it is going to be a week before I can get any money into MTGOX.

Bitcoins just too heavy for you to carry? I'll burden some of that weight.
My Bag:
1KagK1KHei6kdWJbbyA1GvpsXbwaXmmMTn
duckfeet

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 07:21:12 AM

Damn. I was looking to try to buy some BTC with paypal. Is there any reasonable way to do that? I am going to sign up for dwolla, but I know it is going to be a week before I can get any money into MTGOX.

I did already, twice today.   eBay... Got one btc to get started, and then bought ten more.  And they both downloaded fine: I just made sure to get reputable sellers, and that's the one good thing about ebay.  The danger isn't really to us buying as much as it is to the sellers.  But they charge about 1/3 more than the going rate, also.  I needed the btc now, and I also set up dwolla, but, like you said, takes a while...eBay isn't cheap, but if-like me--you just got to have it, it's available, and from reputable sellers, and one of mine downloaded, and the other is in the process...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.