Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:46:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Awesome ROI this month  (Read 433 times)
DustyRah (OP)

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:12:09 AM

O M G

I was able to ROI in just 3 weeks given the boost Bitcoins got this month.

People all crying that ROI is tough....is there anyone who could not ROI??

Given the way BTC is climbing, any rig could be ROIed given a bit of patience?

Chime in plz...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:16:25 AM

Measuring a return in dollars is silly.  You could have simply bought Bitcoins instead and made even more profit with lower risk.

pipelight1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:54:49 AM

Measuring a return in dollars is silly.  You could have simply bought Bitcoins instead and made even more profit with lower risk.

I am lost ? Is he talking about mining it ? He is saying he got a great Return on Investment on his Bitcoins and you are telling him to do that same exact thing ? Of course you want to measure your return in dollars. You have to compare it to something and until Bitcoin is taxed, or regulated, or insured. Dollars are the only thing that counts. Bitcoin is a great investment if you are in it to make money. But buying it to use.... Too complicated, and to time comsuming. Plus, as it goes up, more hacking will step in. And once it peaks, and fall X % it will have trouble.

Not to be a downer. But it is going to take time and a BIG reset. Before it is stable. I also heard where they think the Govt (central bank) Banks, may be buying it up to take it off the market (so to speak)... Once it gets really hard to buy, and no one knows why the supply is empty. That when they will dump them into the open market driving down the price. Just a therory I read...

No one really knows what will happen.... I am playing it small ball. Take the winnings and roll it into more. That way I am playing with their money... Good luck to ya..
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 04:03:06 AM

I am lost ? Is he talking about mining it ?

Yes and Yes.
DustyRah (OP)

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 04:23:08 AM

I am lost ? Is he talking about mining it ?

Yes and Yes.

Yes correct, I was talking about mining.

Now of course one could always buy bitcoins directly but then if price goes down lose it. That felt more risky to me than mining.

I feel mining is less risky because just because the price of Bitcoins go down does not mean anything since the rig is still mining coins. In fact when the price goes down, a lot of miners will drop out and hopefully lower the hash rate out there allowing better mining returns in coins.

Anyway, its nice to see that most everyone will make back the money invested in rigs and make some money while they are at it if demand for the coins stays like this. :-)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: