Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:01:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-Banking.com  (Read 673 times)
crytocrazy (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:56:02 PM

I own Btc-Banking.com I bought as an investment 4 yr's ago with the hope bitcoin would do good & it has!

I hoped to develop the site into something that would generate a revenue, but illness has held me back, so if anybody

Has an idea for the site or interested in buying just message me,   I would be willing to give a percentage of the company to

somebody who could develope  it into something!

I also own Paynbit.com the same deal goes!
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 01:05:16 AM

so basically you just gave a domain name ? not even relatively good.
anonymous2061

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 03:26:43 AM

I have already developed a bitcoin exchange https://bitcointraderhub.com/
I can sell you this exchange with your url. Add few currency pairs as you like.
For 1.3 BTC
In return I will keep 50% of the equity and take care of the technical issues for this site. You will bring users. Or If you don't know how to. If will do that for you for 2 BTC.
Let me know if you are interested.
Business model.
Man so this is how the business works. The exchange itself is absolutely free to use but I have created a crypto currency called BTCR that users have to buy to trade against other currencies / crypto currencies. I will issue 21 million BTCR over a period 14 mil yours and 14 mil mine. Each BTCR will be worth $1. Since the exchange will be absolutely free I think a lot of people to turn to us. But again we need users. So if you want to be my partner give me the $1000 if will add support for three crypto currency Bitcoin, Ether,Ether Claasic and LTC. And USD deposits. Once we get users we are in business. What do you say?
bitKaBoom

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 04:39:29 AM

I own Btc-Banking.com I bought as an investment 4 yr's ago with the hope bitcoin would do good & it has!

I hoped to develop the site into something that would generate a revenue, but illness has held me back, so if anybody

Has an idea for the site or interested in buying just message me,   I would be willing to give a percentage of the company to

somebody who could develope  it into something!

I also own Paynbit.com the same deal goes!

Links not work!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: