Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:42:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: you need to overcome your fear of losing money  (Read 52906 times)
Olis1000

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:16:51 AM

Loosing is part of the gain...instead to allow it to way you down look for a way to improve in your transaction
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dmitriisavelevich

Activity: 80

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:26:16 AM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.
If he took his loss it does not make him a trader. The trader is the one who predicted the loss and left on time, just like that. And this is a simple ordinary person who tries to get rich, and frequent price changes cause chills in his body.

otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:29:43 AM

Losing can be be painful and difficult. I will like to do anything o prevent loss. However, when it come to trading, i will trade with something i can afford to loss.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2072

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:42:10 AM

Nobody starts directly making profit in trading 99% people loose money. Loose or wining is the part of trading. Confidence, patience or money management plays a major role in trading. Before start trading you must know how to read the charts or how to analyse the market before putting any trade. Don't depend on others for that & in the last most important thing until and unless you are confident you can not be a consistent profit making trader & fear of loss should not be in mind while trading.

otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:52:31 AM

I also realize that fear of loss (not actual loss) works both ways! You may be petrified of losing your money when the market is tanking and you may also not take profit when the marketing is moving up for fear of FOMO

THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:58:06 AM

Even you have a 100 success trading you are not able to overcome your fear of losing money. If you don't have that fear you cant succeed, why I am saying this is each and every trade is not typical and it varies and its value and sentiment also the type and timing everything will change every now and then so it is impossible to overcome our fear this is fact I believe nobody will deny my point.

Might be people wont fear when they have no fear of losing their money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:35:56 AM

Of course losing is part of Trading and sometimes it's not bad lose just learn from it and i think that those whose not willing to sacrifice something will never go forward. Just be confident and make sure you learn something in your past mistake so it will not happen again, in trading or in life we always lose something it is normal we just need to accept it and move on and be a much better person.

Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:47:49 PM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.
Yes. Loss and profits are like head and tail on a coin. It's easy to say but still if you get into a business, one should be strong enough to accept both loses and profits.  The emotion should be balanced. As the time pass by, this maturity will bring more success in the business.

blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:16:44 PM

That is because your psychology is not stable. I used to be like that and after a trade trade for about a month, I lost 0.5 bitcoin but then I made almost all of my holes, I know quite well the psychology of new people when tradecoin times The first time you buy a coin, then the price of it is gradually going down and you sit there looking at your money gradually lost before you will sell cut losses so you will lose money before you make a profit. from the tradecoin

Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:02:12 PM

In my opinion, losing money is part of trading or even in putting up business. Bitcoin is risky because you will not know if the price will go up or down. You can not tell what will happen in the future. For me, it is better to have buffer funds or having plans if something worse might happen in Bitcoin. Also, it is better to read news about forecast of Bitcoin so you will not get surprise and you can make plans out of it.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:25:24 PM

I believe you need to overcome your fear of losing money because there is no business if you do not lose at all. At some point, you will have losses and it is all part of the process. It is in failure that you rise and succeed, only if you choose to learn from it and not be discouraged by it.

Imagine having won all the time? I do not think there is trade in that sense.

My concept of trade is that you have to lose something in order to gain so much more in exchange. Of course, the latter situation depends on how well you do trade and how well the odds favor you. Time is of the essence, hence, you have to be good with the time you put into investing and/or trading.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:30:30 PM

While I agree with your statement, I suddenly felt the need to qualify it in the sense that you have to lose only to a certain extent, otherwise, you are not doing business at all. You cannot sustain a business if you keep incurring losses. Thus, the birth of managing costs. All of these should be well mapped out prior to doing business to determine the best course of action should the inevitable (like for instance, big time market crash) come handy.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:32:31 AM

Loosing is a part of trading, so do not invest your money in trading which you cant afford to loose, thats the basic principle of traders. It is also a result of a wrong decion, you should be careful. Learn from your mistakes.
Obviously, if your re going to invest more than what you can afford to lose you are going to be borrowing money soon from others in order to have a stable life or will need to work harder for fulfilling the financial gap created by your trading loss.

Losing and winning are the parts of game but that does not mean investing more than your capacity just with a hoe of making big profit.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:59:34 PM

Loosing is a part of trading, so do not invest your money in trading which you cant afford to loose, thats the basic principle of traders. It is also a result of a wrong decion, you should be careful. Learn from your mistakes.
Obviously, if your re going to invest more than what you can afford to lose you are going to be borrowing money soon from others in order to have a stable life or will need to work harder for fulfilling the financial gap created by your trading loss.

Losing and winning are the parts of game but that does not mean investing more than your capacity just with a hoe of making big profit.
That's right, you must to remember trading is not the easily way to make money and make profits without any risk. Trading is the risky job, it always unstable and makes many traders lose money. However, it just a tool to transfer money for us, winner and loser always exist here.
Aspire68

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:26:36 AM

Fear and uncertainty will be the hindrance to ones success, You have to make yourself ready by educating yourself as to how the whole system works. researching about different cryptos can help as well. fear of loss will always lead traders changing their predetermined plans.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:04:18 PM

That's right, you must to remember trading is not the easily way to make money and make profits without any risk. Trading is the risky job, it always unstable and makes many traders lose money. However, it just a tool to transfer money for us, winner and loser always exist here.
Actually everything have risks. There is nothing on this planet earth which gives you profit and loss but don’t deal in risks. No you wouldn’t be finding this anywhere. When you are coming into trading, I must say there should be seminar for you in which you re told about the risks factor you are going to have along your way. Believe me, risks are best candles to show you right way.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:01:01 PM

Losing can be be painful and difficult. I will like to do anything o prevent loss. However, when it come to trading, i will trade with something i can afford to loss.

Yes that's true, we all don't want to incur loss thru trading and for you to do that you have to overcome your fear of loosing money and start learning how to trade well. Bitcoin is very powerful but it can instantly loose your money if you don't know how to use it well. Don't trade if you are in fear because you will surely sell your holding on panic, always invest the money that you can afford to loose.
Almost traders will be panic when they do not ready the situation the price of cryptocurrency decrease fastly and it happens every day. In that time, the opinion of these traders will not stable and always worry. Some traders have sold their cryptocurrency at lowest price and become the homeless people. Lips sealed

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:13:22 PM

Nobody like to lose, that includes losing in every meaning to that word. In trading world losing means, losing money. If someone is in trading world, and he or she keeps losing, that means maybe it is not for them. But not every loss is bad. If we make a mistake which lead to us losing money, we can learn from that mistake and not repeat it. Sometime losing mean learning, and maybe in some cases that is best way of learning. Everyone who are in trading world are bound to make a mistake, some makes small some big, but we all make them.
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:51:47 PM

Losing is a part of trading is right but don't lose too much that you can't efford to pay is better than lose everything. Be smarter!
x86Daddy

Activity: 216
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:08:36 PM

Of Course, Trading likes a game. There is win and lose. If you can pass the fail, learn from it, you will get success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: