Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:04:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: you need to overcome your fear of losing money  (Read 52906 times)
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:47:32 PM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.

I would agree to some extent, however, the fear of losing money is actually the main reason why bitcoiners learn the ins and outs of trading. In addition, being too confident can also work against a trader. The high risk-high returns  philosophy is always true, but we also need to have the fear of losing for it compels us to do more research which can increase the probability of making profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shelly17

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:02:22 PM

yeah people think cryptocurrencies are risky....but the wrong mindset is risky. the second you start being afraid of losin, you are gonna make bad impulsive decisions that derive from fear....it is the same at sports bets....
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:24:54 PM

yeah people think cryptocurrencies are risky....but the wrong mindset is risky. the second you start being afraid of losin, you are gonna make bad impulsive decisions that derive from fear....it is the same at sports bets....
Understanding that it's risky is what they should do, but if they are afraid of taking risk then it's not for them.
Those who are successful in cryptocurrency trading are people who are smart enough to fully understand and accept the risk because they learn to manage it, this is not a hard gamble anyway if you love what you are doing if you are willing to improve by learning from your mistakes.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:56:50 AM

Overcoming the fear of losing money will surely help us a lot because this will give a comfortable thinking that everything will be alright and you need to set this kind of mind set especially to the people who want to start trading so if they get into situation that they need to cut loss then they will not think of it anymore.
Well I guess losing money especially in trading is inevitable and overcoming your fear of losing it is a must. Its a must for your own seek, for you to not be over thinker and must accept that failures was not avoidable. I guess someone already heard if you failed to handle your money properly it can be earned again.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:08:39 AM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.
Basically experience in loosing money makes us expert to be as a trader ,as we said always we learn from our mistakes being successful is based on our experience.We do not have any doubt if our money can be profitable or not atleast we try it with our own best.Acceptance in failure is part of being a matured one like to overcome our fear in loosing money.
robinsonnde

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:14:28 AM

Overcome your year is the most important key in trading. Overcome it needs a supporting from another person nearly you and that person should has experience about this.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:15:15 PM

Sounds like a gambling philosophy, still could not ignore its meaning. One of the basic thumb rule of trading is we cannot prevent losses but we will be able to cut the losses early when it will be very small. Yes, losses also a part of trading.
It isn't necessarily a "gambling ", and I agree with OP.  In his annual reports, Warren Buffet always says Berkshire Hathaway can and probably will lose money.  You always have to expect it, because no one knows what asset prices (stocks, bitcoin, anything) are going to do.  Everyone might hate taking losses but they're definitely to be expected.  I've taken plenty.  Sad
I suggest that this is a must read thread. There are lots of successful millionaires that first lose their money or properties before they become successful. You need to sacrifice something in order to gain something you want to get. Losing money is part of the risk in trading. You might not get it all but at the very least you have tried your best in order to gain something. Every day you will learn something new and you can become an experienced trader if you keep doing what you want.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:58:42 AM

I think so, i need to consider my fear so that i will be able to do the right decision in a very calm and without any panic mode at all.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
feelmuhtoy

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:02:28 AM

TL;DR; im a newbie in trading and fear is my enemy cansomeone provide me some tips on how to overcome.  i know losses and experience make me become a good traders but more knowledge is what i need. please guide me thanks a lot.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:18:27 AM

For us to overcome the fear of loosing money, first, we must prioritize our allocation of income. There should be money for investment, savings and expenses, the one for investment will be the we need to focus on, since it will help us in earning more income and will make our money work for us. If we know how to allocate out money, it will less the risk of losing money, in a way, it will give us a sense of security that we still have money saved, than putting it all on investments.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:36:34 AM

For us to overcome the fear of loosing money, first, we must prioritize our allocation of income. There should be money for investment, savings and expenses, the one for investment will be the we need to focus on, since it will help us in earning more income and will make our money work for us. If we know how to allocate out money, it will less the risk of losing money, in a way, it will give us a sense of security that we still have money saved, than putting it all on investments.

In the past, when I first met Bitcoin, I was too scared to invest because I was afraid that someday Bitcoin's price would go down and I would lose. I'm afraid that one day Bitcoin will disappear or go bankrupt. A few years later, I was able to figure out how to collect Bitcoin in a decent amount. But I'm still scared and do not want to invest. In the end I managed to get another job that did not affect my main income, that is doing Campaign in this forum. I am so excited and diligent to do Campaign. I wish I could collect Bitcoin that much in 1 to 2 years. After that I will save my Bitcoin, to sell it in the future when the price has doubled 10 times or 20 times. But I will not stop collecting Bitcoin if that's necessary. Now I'm not afraid anymore because I've seen a huge increase in Bitcoin prices.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:56:48 AM

Losing money is a part of trading, you can't say your really a trader if you don't experience losing a money in trading, that's why you need to make sure the money you spend in trading is the money that your willing to lose.
N@p$t3r

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:15:13 PM

What the shit is this, man? can you kindly read what you have just typed in, puto? - If we know how to allocate out money, it will less the risk of losing money, - honestly, you sound like somebody who is high on weed. Where do you score those weed, man? I bet they are high grade.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:41:44 PM

Losing money is a part of trading, you can't say your really a trader if you don't experience losing a money in trading, that's why you need to make sure the money you spend in trading is the money that your willing to lose.

Experienced traders embrace it as lessons where they can learn to be better. Instead of fearing to lose money, make it something to work on. To be afraid of losing means missing out of possibilities because of hesitation. In the end, all you'll get is regret about what you could've done if you hadn't beem afraid

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:20:50 PM

I think you're right that we need to overcome our fear of losing money when we trade because if we will always be afraid then maybe we will not trade ever. But we all know that we like to earn money rather than to lose them. So if you think that you will really lose if you trade, then it is better if you will not trade so you will never ever lose any amount of money. It's okay to lose some amount of money in trading if it is not big, but it is a big amount of money, it will be another story.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:53:13 PM

Loosing is a part of trading, so do not invest your money in trading which you cant afford to loose, thats the basic principle of traders. It is also a result of a wrong decion, you should be careful. Learn from your mistakes.
Obviously, if your re going to invest more than what you can afford to lose you are going to be borrowing money soon from others in order to have a stable life or will need to work harder for fulfilling the financial gap created by your trading loss.

Losing and winning are the parts of game but that does not mean investing more than your capacity just with a hoe of making big profit.
That's right, you must to remember trading is not the easily way to make money and make profits without any risk. Trading is the risky job, it always unstable and makes many traders lose money. However, it just a tool to transfer money for us, winner and loser always exist here.
If one wants to become an expert in this field hen it is important for him to bear the losses that height face in the trial s of trading in the form of cryptocurrencies or some other funds. Fear of losing is just another way to stop your journey on the road to success in the near future. Being a professional trader itself is a difficult task and does require a lot many losses and practice time for complete grip over the matters.
nirozeen

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:28:41 AM

dont think what will gain me more money,
think what will be the smartest move.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:31:26 PM

Loosing is a part of trading, so do not invest your money in trading which you cant afford to loose, thats the basic principle of traders. It is also a result of a wrong decion, you should be careful. Learn from your mistakes.
Obviously, if your re going to invest more than what you can afford to lose you are going to be borrowing money soon from others in order to have a stable life or will need to work harder for fulfilling the financial gap created by your trading loss.

Losing and winning are the parts of game but that does not mean investing more than your capacity just with a hoe of making big profit.
That's right, you must to remember trading is not the easily way to make money and make profits without any risk. Trading is the risky job, it always unstable and makes many traders lose money. However, it just a tool to transfer money for us, winner and loser always exist here.
If one wants to become an expert in this field hen it is important for him to bear the losses that height face in the trial s of trading in the form of cryptocurrencies or some other funds. Fear of losing is just another way to stop your journey on the road to success in the near future. Being a professional trader itself is a difficult task and does require a lot many losses and practice time for complete grip over the matters.
My master teached me trading skills has lost more than 100 BTC to own the experience can using for now and teach me.
However, he never regret, because thanks to those loses made him become a professional trader.
Even for me, I see him as a master, expert in trading cryptocurrency, nothing he do not know.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:07:07 PM

Ihope a lot of people are looking over this thread especially the newbie, so it will not catch them not aware that after a pump motor in certain shitcoin there is a get rid of, this may be massive and just be seen on yobit last gold coin. You will find choices am not advertising
well you are right it should be those newbies needed to learn about this thread as they are the one who are having problem when certain loses are already showing with the coins that they are holding, better understanding and willingness to learned from certain mistakes would form a big foundation to be a better trader in the long run.
Bell-Crypton

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:05:48 PM

with a good knowledge, experience and patience you have no fear in trading!
a good trader you do not come in one year, it takes years.
you should have no fear ... not in trading, not in Real Estate purchase, not in everyday life ....
Overcome your fear ...
You will feel better and make the right choices ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: