Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:38:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: you need to overcome your fear of losing money  (Read 52906 times)
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:12:39 PM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.
Yes exactly losing is a part of successful trading.We should consider our loss as a stepping stone to our future success."Never giving up and clinging on to every new possibility" is the attitude required for a trader to be successful.If you start fearing your loss in trading then you better find something else because then trading is not your cup of tea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
queenhallmark

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:08:49 AM

exactly. this is the essence of investment my friend. the higher the risk, the higher the return. so if you keep on holding back yourself from losing something you wilk never see what its like to be on the path you wanted to be. atleast you try! right? cause when you have all the knowledge and strategies with you... better go for it!
Risk is mandatory for trading if you are a good risk taker then you will be able to do trading otherwise you are unable to do trading because without risk it is impossible that you can start trading. You should take risk and then you can make money more and more.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:13:21 AM

of course you should conquer the worry of losing money specially in buying and selling,You may never gain some revenue if you are so frightened to wager some.
You really need to understand and admit this fact that digital trading is little bit risky and this is not just case with digital currency but also with real estate investments. In digital trading, you need to know most about the bitcoin and other digital currencies in order to make moves at the right time. You should never ever make trading moves without the knowledge about your respective coins.
TheBusinessMan

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:21:32 AM

I'm not really into things that cause me to lose money, at least that's what I try when investing into any kind of business.
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:27:53 AM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.
I am not against to your perceptions that losing money is a part of successful trading because it will be the lesson for us on how not to make mistakes again. It is true that at first it is not easy to moved on specially when you earn it on your own because you made a lot of effort to be in there.

ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:33:23 AM

Loosing is a part of trading, so do not invest your money in trading which you cant afford to loose, thats the basic principle of traders. It is also a result of a wrong decion, you should be careful. Learn from your mistakes.
Obviously, if your re going to invest more than what you can afford to lose you are going to be borrowing money soon from others in order to have a stable life or will need to work harder for fulfilling the financial gap created by your trading loss.

Losing and winning are the parts of game but that does not mean investing more than your capacity just with a hoe of making big profit.
That's right, you must to remember trading is not the easily way to make money and make profits without any risk. Trading is the risky job, it always unstable and makes many traders lose money. However, it just a tool to transfer money for us, winner and loser always exist here.
If one wants to become an expert in this field hen it is important for him to bear the losses that height face in the trial s of trading in the form of cryptocurrencies or some other funds. Fear of losing is just another way to stop your journey on the road to success in the near future. Being a professional trader itself is a difficult task and does require a lot many losses and practice time for complete grip over the matters.
My master teached me trading skills has lost more than 100 BTC to own the experience can using for now and teach me.
However, he never regret, because thanks to those loses made him become a professional trader.
Even for me, I see him as a master, expert in trading cryptocurrency, nothing he do not know.
if people that are weak in terms of this kind of scenario he can make some decision that are are profitable cause we know that if you might lost that kind of amount you are nothing in this world but salute with your master he made a decision to continue in trading then taking him to be an expert for it.
JPMoron

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:58:33 AM

You have to get this to overcome your fear when you started to trade crypto.
Trading is high risk,
it is a chance to lose money.

It is important to have this one before you start it
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:29:18 AM

I agree with this. The moment you accept the fact that what money you invest in trading is already lost that is the moment you become an effiecient trader. In this way, emotions will not be a hindrance to any trade which is a bad habit that any trader must not have. Always remember that invest only what you can afford. Don’t rely on trading for your daily expenses or for paying of bills. Treat it as an investment for long term and control yourself not to cash out your profit for buying things as long as you can. I myself did this and I regret it. I realized that if I want something then there are many ways to do it or at least just save from what I earn from my work.

Flame-

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:36:53 AM

Losing money in business could be due to personal mistake or unforeseen circumstances. Most of the successful business owners looses money in various ways but does not in any ways stop them from moving to the next level as the case may be. It happened in such away that they can easily forget the lost and go ahead with their businesses because they venture into business with minimum risk. In this regards it is always advisable when venture into any business to do so with minimum risk so that if there is any lost along the line, the effect can be maintain.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:35:02 AM

I think you're right that we need to overcome our fear of losing money when we trade because if we will always be afraid then maybe we will not trade ever. But we all know that we like to earn money rather than to lose them. So if you think that you will really lose if you trade, then it is better if you will not trade so you will never ever lose any amount of money. It's okay to lose some amount of money in trading if it is not big, but it is a big amount of money, it will be another story.
Fear is the biggest hurdle in the path of success. It keeps ones away from trying out and the person will never ever discover his capabilities. Failure is a part of life and we can never ever avoid it. Yeah, it is true that we can stay safe by not trying out new things but that life is not worth living.

As you said, live your life so that you don't have regrets at the end of the day and this is possible by doing whatever you want to do.
hari9981

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:58:54 PM

right, I think a professional trader has lost money since they started trading. the experience of losing money for them is a valuable lesson to be more careful in trading actions. so they do not fall for a second time. things like that are common because successful people have to train and wake up again
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:23:08 PM

True indeed. One needs to fail in every way and accept this failure until he will be able to master something. This goes for trading as well as for most aspects in life.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:59:02 AM

Definitely true, even pros had bad trades in their lives and still continue to fight and learn from their mistakes.

Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:46:38 AM

Trading needs more patience , I mean its true that losing will be a part of trading but still its in your choice if you will sell or buy that token to gain more profit to it . I guess before we go and trade we need to check first if that token have a potential to grow.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:34:29 AM

Trading needs more patience , I mean its true that losing will be a part of trading but still its in your choice if you will sell or buy that token to gain more profit to it . I guess before we go and trade we need to check first if that token have a potential to grow.
Yep, it will really based on how we analyzed and do research on our project or on a specific coin, having too much coins is good if that coin is really for development who will still have more value in the futire,if not then better be ready to lose that investment.
weredo911

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:27:28 AM

Yes, Overing the fear is the first lesson when start trading in the cryptocurrency. If you can't control your mind, you will make wrong decisions

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:26:55 PM

Yep, it will really based on how we analyzed and do research on our project or on a specific coin, having too much coins is good if that coin is really for development who will still have more value in the futire,if not then better be ready to lose that investment.
About the ecosystem of cryptocurrency, honestly, the cryptocurrency world has too many coins, more than 95% coins are shitcoin and not useful for the society. Example Ethereum, it is a great coin, so it can provides a best tool to help us make deal easily without any risk (smart contract). Beside that, Ripple is also helps us have a crypto can transfer money within less than one minute, this is one of successful project for cryptocurrency world and our life. But how about shitcoin as Bytecoin, Bitconnect, Hshare or other ICO tokens ... ? What is the benefit those coins provide for society?
laxinternational

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:28:45 PM

Yes, Overing the fear is the first lesson when start trading in the cryptocurrency. If you can't control your mind, you will make wrong decisions

I'm still dealing with this fear of losing money. I feel very depressed after I made positions on exchanges, actually after margin trade. I don't know how to overcome this fear totally.
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 11:02:45 PM

I'm still dealing with this fear of losing money. I feel very depressed after I made positions on exchanges, actually after margin trade. I don't know how to overcome this fear totally.

It's hard to make decision or if you want to make a trade you will always end up doubting your move because you will think that your money will disappear or lose with wrong trades. I think it's a part of the learning process in trading. We will experience loses in trading and if we want to succeed then we must not afraid to lose. Because this fear is a hindrance in success we must get rid of it even it's hard.

i use to be a hunter
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:37:44 PM

Although it is something nature and God gifted, as we can see that some people are not even naturally fit for trading, and that is the reason that they remain as stick to some type of job. but some people having good trading skill they mostly do not have any fear in trading, but still some trader have fear of losing everything in trading i think such people must have good control over their fear if he want to become a good trader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: