Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:16:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 [1163] 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049421 times)
ElGabo

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 09:59:21 PM

What the fuck... Why should you guys (previous customers) have a advantage?.. *stunned*  Huh
Is it not enough that you were first and mined some coins on the first round of KnC miners?

First come, first serve <-- The only fair thing to do.

... or are you scared of the competition? (Can´t see any other logical explanation)  Grin

Sure not.

It was a business model. They needed fund asap. We gave them....

But try not to fight on this. The Knc guys will decide....

It's up to them.

" I'm waiting for my punishment, I know it's on my way
  So cut, cut, cut me up and fuck, fuck, fuck me up"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 09:59:43 PM

The order book will likely open either tomorrow, or in the coming days.

Not sure what you mean by what kind of refusal? In any case wait and see at the point of announcement.

Dare say it will be first come first served to previous customers for a designated period of time. I have no idea of there is a limit, or whether there's a reseller program. Though of there is please use the reseller link in my sig. Ta v.much Wink

Is it unreasonable to expect an email sent to KNC customers at least 24 hours before the order book opens up? There are many of us that don't feel like constantly refreshing the website (or using alerts) so that we can possibly wake up in the middle of the night to pull out the credit card or BTC.

Also, will there be a discount for BTC payments?

ElGabo

Activity: 635

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:00:40 PM

Not sure what you mean by what kind of refusal? In any case wait and see at the point of announcement.

Dare say it will be first come first served to previous customers for a designated period of time. I have no idea of there is a limit, or whether there's a reseller program. Though of there is please use the reseller link in my sig. Ta v.much Wink

Is it unreasonable to expect an email sent to KNC customers at least 24 hours before the order book opens up? There are many of us that don't feel like constantly refreshing the website (or using alerts) so that we can possibly wake up in the middle of the night to pull out the credit card or BTC.

+1

" I'm waiting for my punishment, I know it's on my way
  So cut, cut, cut me up and fuck, fuck, fuck me up"
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:01:31 PM

day 1/2 customers should have no advantage over the rest of October customers, in my opinion. Day 1/2 customers were compensated enough by receiving their miners early and mining more bitcoin.
Not true, ours were just as late as yours, I ordered June 2nd, and people that ordered july and august got theirs the same week I did, so absolutely not true....and we were indeed teased with promises of preferential treatment come gen2 time, and O'Rama just confirmed the possibility it may happen for a short time...probably tomorrow, so be ready.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
lemonte

Activity: 624
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:01:41 PM

Spoke to customer service today, the guy (Kurt, i think) said that the reseller scheme is on for 2nd gen Smiley

xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:10:03 PM

KnC is, and was apparently the only good choice in this market! Im excited about the news but it wont sink in until my Jupiter is up and running. This Thanksgiving I am thankful that it isnt a holiday in Sweden and KnC wont miss out on precious time getting the November orders all out!

Bitfury was a damn good choice too!  Why does everyone forget about them?
Slartybardfast

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:15:14 PM

I really hope that we who were the first to trust and fund KNC in its embryonic state get the first crack of the whip. I understand peoples frustration but a lot have since jumped on the gravy train post October release. We stuck our money were our mouths are and had to hang in there when so many just slung FUD.
btc_uzr

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

let's have some fun

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:17:49 PM

day 1/2 customers should have no advantage over the rest of October customers, in my opinion. Day 1/2 customers were compensated enough by receiving their miners early and mining more bitcoin.

Yes, now it's hard to image that there was any risk at all when day1/2 customers ordered and payed.
And in addition it's very easy to say that you would have spend that much money at this point in time, too.

Actually few of my friends shook their heads when they heard I invested in this Swedish start up company.
Colleagues told me the time line for development and production is unrealistic, especially for such a small company and I will very likely loose all my money.

Risk some serious money on a startup which could fail and then get told by the late comers who where betting on the safe horse close to the finish line that the early ones shouldn't get rewarded. You do not consider it serious, do you ?

Btw do you know bitbet ?
Do the guys placing their bets late get the same return in case of a win as those who placed their bets on the first day ?

Here's a hint quoted from a current bet
Quote from: bitbet
Weighted No: 9`963`278
Weighted Yes: 9`959`399
Current weight: 90`757 ( from 100`000 to 1 )

Who still thinks it is unfair:
How about go to mommy and tell her the world is bad to you (when it actually isn't), maybe she cares..

..and Thou shalt spread the coin in the name of cryptography for eternity
RenHoek

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:22:24 PM

Who still thinks it is unfair:
How about go to mommy and tell her the world is bad to you (when it actually isn't), maybe she cares..

dito!  Tongue

Esst mehr Scheisse, millionen Fliegen können nicht irren!  Cool
For this valueable Tip your ฿ Donation to:
1DNbwKGmQytSY69TuK9fLFQVXQjnVw18pY
fractal02

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:23:02 PM

I find pretty fair for early buyer (those who taken the most risks) to have advantage.

And i haven't KNCminer machine (yet  Grin )
monsieur

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

knc-shill-wannabe

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:27:44 PM

I find pretty fair for early buyer (those who taken the most risks) to have advantage.

I haven't KNCminer machine (yet  Grin )

Right. None of the October customers knew that the machines will not turn out to be duds.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:30:17 PM

What the fuck... Why should you guys (previous customers) have a advantage?.. *stunned*  Huh
Is it not enough that you were first and mined some coins on the first round of KnC miners?

First come, first serve <-- The only fair thing to do.

... or are you scared of the competition? (Can´t see any other logical explanation)  Grin

Because we trusted them with thousands of dollars when their site was almost a blank page!
And I was told over & over by trolls for three full months on how big a mistake buying from KNC was!
Now, where are they? I can understand you are jealous, but get over it... you had the same opportunity we did, but you decided to wait, or weren't paying attention. You reap what you sow. Live with it. Now there will be a whole new wave of crybabies....

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:31:33 PM

Interesting news.

I hope KNC learn how to send email so we can learn the whole story. I have had very few.

Just a little reality check here, had the price of BTC stayed where it was when we ordered or risen as seemed more likely back then we'd all be in a very different place right now. We had a lucky quadrupling of the exchange price which put smiles on our faces...and apparently erased all the other stuff that happened from memory.

I can't see them needing to use pre-orders at all now, a 50/50 split would be much more equitable.

I wish you luck if you jump on the double or quits game again, it takes balls or stupidity IMO.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:34:46 PM

All,
Just a quick note to say that the factory started producing the November boxes today and 100 have already left via UPS.
We will ramp up production over night and over the next few days. We aim to have all the November boxes shipped before the end of the month.
Thanks
KnC Team
KGBSlim

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CoinSlingin

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:38:07 PM

All,
Just a quick note to say that the factory started producing the November boxes today and 100 have already left via UPS.
We will ramp up production over night and over the next few days. We aim to have all the November boxes shipped before the end of the month.
Thanks
KnC Team

Thats a ton of work in 5 days.....must be like a sweatshop in there right now!

Tips - 16AbA3b2GRR37t6RasVJmoxXTGuGUE1PAP
Meizirkki

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:39:12 PM

20nm huh. A rocky route to take, cause it's not cheap! I wish KnC the best of luck tho, the quality of their current products suggest they know what they're doing.

Pre-orders are the only way to go with new and expensive tech like that. (from their point of view ofc) If difficulty continues to skyrocket or BTC price goes down, nobody will buy the product next year when it's in stock.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:39:55 PM

I personally said that there should be ample warning prior, but I said that with the upgrade cards as well.

So don't count on it.

There will be no 50/50 payments as stated before; 1) it's messy and people always have an excuse, ref previous customers who delayed paying VAT or providing a VAT reg bus no. 2) they simply do not have to is the honest answer.

I don't know the confirmed choice of payment preference. That said Bitpay will almost certainly feature. So if you want to ensure you have enough funds there I'd check you're set sooner, rather than later if you're concerned. Pls don't ask me to specify specs and price, as it was still in discussion as I left this eve.

I'm going to bed now. Zzz.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:41:29 PM

Interesting news.

I hope KNC learn how to send email so we can learn the whole story. I have had very few.

Just a little reality check here, had the price of BTC stayed where it was when we ordered or risen as seemed more likely back then we'd all be in a very different place right now. We had a lucky quadrupling of the exchange price which put smiles on our faces...and apparently erased all the other stuff that happened from memory.

I can't see them needing to use pre-orders at all now, a 50/50 split would be much more equitable.

I wish you luck if you jump on the double or quits game again, it takes balls or stupidity IMO.

Call it what you will, I'm "All In" with KNC, re-investing every bit that comes in as fast as it is possible here at KNC, but that's me...   I fully agree with Winlevoss when they valuate BTC @ 40grand plus a coin within a couple years.... my numbers actually say much higher. What do you think is going to happen when PayPal announces Taking BTC? and Google?... How about this election, when politicians will be accepting campaign contributions in BTC, or When the Borse IPO is listed on the NYSE? or when BTC actually hits Forex, or a commodity exchange? We have a looooong way to go....this is just the beginning.   Smiley

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
monsieur

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

knc-shill-wannabe

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:43:53 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2013, 04:11:41 AM by monsieur

I admit, those very first customers had to wait a bit longer hence some extra stress. I know, I paid around July 20th, and months of waiting was not pleasant. So, the fair way would probably be some sort of progressive reward, dependent on pay day (probably taking into account btc value at the time of purchase, even). But one can see how much nightmare that would be, so I expect KNC to just lump all October customers together.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1190

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 10:45:05 PM

Call it what you will, I'm "All In" with KNC, re-investing every bit that comes in as fast as it is possible here at KNC, but that's me...   I fully agree with Winlevoss when they valuate BTC @ 40grand plus a coin within a couple years.... my numbers actually say much higher.

Then you're far better off simply buying BTC instead of a risky miner purchase. You're almost guaranteed to make a better return.

Buy & Hold
Pages: « 1 ... 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 [1163] 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: