Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:17:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 [1736] 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049421 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1459

Clueless!

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:47:35 AM

the sp30 price was $4495.00 incl shipping that ships in august

And RoadStress is trying to get $5K for September delivery ? What a tosser ...

but you get the equiv of a Neptune in 1 week

What do you mean the equiv of a Neptune?

Are the Neptune's shipping? Do we really know what the official hash rate of the batch 1 & 2's will be? NO!

So how can you even say that? Use some common sense and stop talking BS! Geez! lol

if you are gonna quote me quote me (see bottom of post)

for $6783.00 usd NOW you can get from the link below SHIPPING IN 48 HRS  ... 3TH which means you would get these units
within the week

so...... as far as I know a Neptune min hash rate is 3TH .......first batch was $10,131.80 with shipping (I know I refunded one)

so do the frigging math!

you beat up spondoolies sp 30's for not shipping till Sept for 5k...I show you a way you can get 3TH in a week (no pre-order they ship in 48hrs stock in hand for 67% the price of a Neptune that has not shipped yet...now if Neptune shows up at 4TH ..you could get an extra 1Th unit for $9050 at 89% of the Neptune 3TH (they state as the floor TH wise on KNC's units) ..

er so I don't see the point ..you want stuff fast 4TH at 89% of what a Neptune 1st batch customer appreciation price (still not shipping) in 1 week...hey...that is the way to go equip wise

but again still better off just buying the coin

and by the by if you have trouble with the above math or equip or whatever that is IN HAND then you are just on here to try to stop folks from buying asic equip from other places shipping cause your panties are in a bunch due to Neptune profits are slipping away...tossing about FUD hoping in desperation something sticks

but again ...I got a Titan so what do I know...but 4TH now from www.bitmaintech.com 48hrs shipped for $9050 have not done the calc's but even if the 4 units use more elec the $1081.80 savings over waiting around for your Neptune *you do now that you CAN refund on them right?*....would more then cover such (at least in my neck of the woods) till End of Life on the units

so anyway you still should just refund an buy coins imho..you'd be better off ...if not the above get 4TH now...if not I respect your 'gamble' of maybe? KNC delivering more hash in 3rd batch (sept/oct) the other 3TH ..but with equip dump summer/fall I'm thinking that pig won't fly...

to each his own

Searing

info below from my orig post that you did not bother to quote

the sp30 price was $4495.00 incl shipping that ships in august

And RoadStress is trying to get $5K for September delivery ? What a tosser ...
[/quote]

er had this tag'd to another post but man people reply fast here

if you want equip now this is the best deal (me i'd still just get coin)

but you get the equiv of a Neptune in 1 week

anyway try to get this here before someone else replies and posts past me lol

see below

er as an added point if time is the key ...you can within 48 hours have from www.bitmain.com ship a 1 TH unit at $2261 USd so for $6783 usd that is like getting your Neptune in 1 week...so this link right now BEATS EVERYBODY imho

https://bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140429083756017VwGm90Xx06B5

things change quick

Searing

edit: last point/link 2

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helmax

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:50:54 AM

this fuckers or scammers calling whatever dont send refunds

looking job
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:59:47 AM

could be true I was trying ? to be optimistic in my above post on supposedly knc will refund on the first batch Neptune ( i got refunded)
got a Titan just before the honeymoon ended and KNC went off the rails (as usual my timing was bad)...sigh

but you could be right the ways of KNC are mysterious to me these days...seems a dumb way to get customers/keep customers

maybe the just don't care anymore and they are just gonna make chips for their PH farm(s) at this point onward after Titan
no more pesky timelines they have to post..just nice easy investor money to scam....on the farm(s)

actually the only thing that makes sense the obviously don't need customers the way they are acting imho

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:10:44 AM

could be true I was trying ? to be optimistic in my above post on supposedly knc will refund on the first batch Neptune ( i got refunded)
got a Titan just before the honeymoon ended and KNC went off the rails (as usual my timing was bad)...sigh

but you could be right the ways of KNC are mysterious to me these days...seems a dumb way to get customers/keep customers

maybe the just don't care anymore and they are just gonna make chips for their PH farm(s) at this point onward after Titan
no more pesky timelines they have to post..just nice easy investor money to scam....on the farm(s)

actually the only thing that makes sense the obviously don't need customers the way they are acting imho

Searing

dunno, mate, i've said it before - that titty might just manage you some returns; depends how many of 'the few' you are one of, at the end of the day.
Then again, if they don't sell 'em all, they'll just mine with them, themselves as per, and that's gonna fuck you right up the shitter. As is their wont.  Undecided

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:37:51 AM

Searing

dunno, mate, i've said it before - that titty might just manage you some returns; depends how many of 'the few' you are one of, at the end of the day.
Then again, if they don't sell 'em all, they'll just mine with them, themselves as per, and that's gonna fuck you right up the shitter. As is their wont.  Undecided

yeah maybe ....my timing sucks..KNC's rep went to hell starting 1 wk after i got the Titan....jeez

but yeah I'm stuck with the Titan

as it is now it is pretty clear anyone with 5k or some such should just buy btc on the old (can it be old if btc born in 2009) the ''old' adage...anything UNDER 1k per bitcoin will seem like a 'deal' in 2 years....or the *we shall not mention crosses self* alternative of bust in 2 years

one or the other (at least my splat will be bigger then most if we all fall from 'orbit" neaha neaha)

Searing

raskul

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:47:22 AM

Searing

yeah maybe ....my timing sucks..KNC's rep went to hell starting 1 wk after i got the Titan....jeez

as it is now it is pretty clear anyone with 5k or some such should just buy btc on the old (can it be old if btc born in 2009) the ''old' adage...anything UNDER 1k per bitcoin will seem like a 'deal' in 2 years....or the *we shall not mention crosses self* alternative of bust in 2 years

one or the other (at least my splat will be bigger then most if we all fall from 'orbit" neaha neaha)

Searing

been doing a bit of buying myself today (it's that time of the month) ups n downs, gotta love em!
I think my problem is that i'm a tad precious about my held BTC - I just won't pay btc for mining gear - that's all done with fiat, I won't sell my btc under a certain level (and that level always changes, like the weather). But it's good to see that Expedia are taking btc for hotel bookings now though, every little step is a step in the right direction - and, for me, a step towards sunnier climbs!

It'll be good to hear from you when you eventually receive that titty, alpha-thingumy-people have upped the spec of theirs so I guess it just depends on who gets the miner out first... If *yes-i'm-a -fanboi* plonk a scrypt miner on the market in the meantime (which, knowing their track record is very likely) i'll maybe have to reconsider my standing towards scrypt mining. Never took you for an alt-head tho, i gotta admit.

McKinley

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:02:21 PM

Searing

yeah, no refund for the Titan - it's easy to guess why. Neptune was fucked up and people used refunds. With a Titan you're stuck forever with the pre-order. Investing in Bitcoins themselves has become more lucrative than hoping for good miners.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 02:51:52 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 03:08:18 PM by s1gs3gv

RoadStress, you are the one who needs to answer my question. I'm not selling anything here.
Will you or will you not SP30 match KNC $/GH on the Neptune they ship and include a 100% refund guarantee ?

I'm not selling anything either. I'm just supporting a good company with a good miner and also I'm trying to donate something to charities and to bitcoin software developers.

There is nothing to match.

What mining equipment do you own right now?

RoadStress what is that referral link in your sig about ? Do you personally financially benefit in any way when you refer a SP30 sale to Spondoolies ?

For the readers who aren't native English language speakers and those who pretend not to understand when it is convenient for them:

If KNC ships a Neptune for September delivery at a price/performance point lower than the SP30 for September delivery is offered at  (for example a 10TH Neptune machine for $5000 => $.50/GH) , will members of Spondoolies referral programs offer SP30 machines at the same or better price/performance ?

Folks there is a reason why the SP30 went from over $10K each to less than $4500 each almost overnight as a Pre-Order with NO REFUND GUARANTEE and all the referrers are out waiving their charity banners and pushing the 'buy now while you can get one' buttons. Its because by the time September gets here, it could well be the best engineered boat anchor of all time.

Of course, a miracle could happen and the Central Bank of China could make BTC the national currency and then we'd all be slapping each other on the back …

We are at another inflection point in the arms race and I, for one, am waiting to see what KNC and Bitmain actually ship in the next month or so before committing to another pre-order without a refund guarantee.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 02:59:45 PM

...you can within 48 hours have from www.bitmain.com ship a 1 TH unit at $2261 USd so for $6783 usd that is like getting your Neptune in 1 week...

Thats what they have on the window sticker. My guess is that you can do even better on price if you ask.

It'll be interesting to see what Bitmain do with the S3. Hopefully it will be a small miner friendly (no hearing protectors or asbestos gloves needed) machine with good $/GH and J/GH performance before August.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 03:48:32 PM

For ego maybe but its not cost effective:

It cost maunfacturers $500-600 per TH now and thats only 1.5w/gh performance, KNC cant even buy at price because they dont manufacture the chips themselves.  Prob cost them  $1000 TH to build their machines.

Samsonn25, no bitcoin ASIC miner company manufactures their own chips. They all have similar design and foundry costs.

Companies in China can design and manufacture faster for themselves.  Such as bitmain and others.  Less r and d now because they improve what they can from previous gen. Not trying to be pioneers as time is too much of a risk factor.

Samsonn25, there is an interesting dynamic developing in the bitcoin ecosystem that people should consider when they think about the possible evolution of the mining and miner manufacturing industry. There are points on the mining profitability curve where miners can justify spending the kind of money on new equipment that allow miner manufacturers to accept the risk of the significant capital R&D costs needed to produce the next generation of technology. And there are points on the curve where the risk is unacceptable and miner manufacturers evolve existing technology.

So far, the Chinese have been evolutionary in their approach. This is probably because they haven't had the capital, or expectations of reasonable returns, to invest in large die 20nm ASIC development. They deploy 'old technology' at scale, with tuning to meet short term market demands. After this current generation of Chinese mining technology, they will be faced with the choice of either having to make significant investment in their own 20nm ASICs or exit the market. My guess is that several Chinese manufacturers will join together in a consortium to fund the needed investment and share the results. Eventually, they will consolidate.

KNC was fortunate in their timing and invested profit from their successful first products and their mining revenue into large die 20nm technology. We'll soon discover what kind of performance this yields. My guess is a 1st in Class machine that they can then node shrink to 14nm without a lot of risk or expense to enable them to stay competitive well into the point on the mining profitability curve where others can not compete because there is too much risk to capital returns.

Other existing mining equipment manufacturers fall somewhere between these two cases, some relying on die shrinks of old technology to stay competitive, others investing in 28nm and 40nm designs and mostly falling on their faces leaving a trail of unhappy pre-order investors in their wake.

So, the long and short of it is that we are getting to the point on the profitability curve where if a company hasn't already made the very large investments needed to stay competitive over the next few years, they are out of business. Its is clear to me that KNC, so far, has made all the correct strategic moves to ensure that they are a leader in this market for the foreseeable future.

If Spondoolies can pull off the investment needed for their post-28nm technology they have a chance. But the mining profitability curve is working against them.

AFox

Activity: 539
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:44:12 PM

From their email of Monday 9th :
Everybody, here's a summary of news from KnCMiner published last week, stay tuned for more updates later this week!
I wonder what happened here ?
Oh wait, I think I here people from KNC's HQ : "Run with the money and bitcoins!"

My lucky BTC address : 1LoTTerY3WYbGxVRHvh8oDudDdTxFvvqWF
raskul

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:48:04 PM

WORDS

why are you attempting to discuss Spondoolies in the KnC thread?
here we were having a friendly discussion and you pile in with your nonsense, yet again.

mate, you really should learn some forum etiquette.

raskul

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:49:50 PM

From their email of Monday 9th :
Everybody, here's a summary of news from KnCMiner published last week, stay tuned for more updates later this week!
I wonder what happened here ?
Oh wait, I think I here people from KNC's HQ : "Run with the money and bitcoins!"

this entire month is looking to become a serious train wreck. I hope we recover by year end. And I hope my friends who have kept their nippy orders, manage to find some positive return on them... although, it's not looking likely.

Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:57:25 PM

For ego maybe but its not cost effective:

It cost maunfacturers $500-600 per TH now and thats only 1.5w/gh performance, KNC cant even buy at price because they dont manufacture the chips themselves.  Prob cost them  $1000 TH to build their machines.

Samsonn25, no bitcoin ASIC miner company manufactures their own chips. They all have similar design and foundry costs.

Companies in China can design and manufacture faster for themselves.  Such as bitmain and others.  Less r and d now because they improve what they can from previous gen. Not trying to be pioneers as time is too much of a risk factor.

Samsonn25, there is an interesting dynamic developing in the bitcoin ecosystem that people should consider when they think about the possible evolution of the mining and miner manufacturing industry. There are points on the mining profitability curve where miners can justify spending the kind of money on new equipment that allow miner manufacturers to accept the risk of the significant capital R&D costs needed to produce the next generation of technology. And there are points on the curve where the risk is unacceptable and miner manufacturers evolve existing technology.

So far, the Chinese have been evolutionary in their approach. This is probably because they haven't had the capital, or expectations of reasonable returns, to invest in large die 20nm ASIC development. They deploy 'old technology' at scale, with tuning to meet short term market demands. After this current generation of Chinese mining technology, they will be faced with the choice of either having to make significant investment in their own 20nm ASICs or exit the market. My guess is that several Chinese manufacturers will join together in a consortium to fund the needed investment and share the results. Eventually, they will consolidate.

KNC was fortunate in their timing and invested profit from their successful first products and their mining revenue into large die 20nm technology. We'll soon discover what kind of performance this yields. My guess is a 1st in Class machine that they can then node shrink to 14nm without a lot of risk or expense to enable them to stay competitive well into the point on the mining profitability curve where others can not compete because there is too much risk to capital returns.

Other existing mining equipment manufacturers fall somewhere between these two cases, some relying on die shrinks of old technology to stay competitive, others investing in 28nm and 40nm designs and mostly falling on their faces leaving a trail of unhappy pre-order investors in their wake.

So, the long and short of it is that we are getting to the point on the profitability curve where if a company hasn't already made the very large investments needed to stay competitive over the next few years, they are out of business. Its is clear to me that KNC, so far, has made all the correct strategic moves to ensure that they are a leader in this market for the foreseeable future.

If Spondoolies can pull off the investment needed for their post-28nm technology they have a chance. But the mining profitability curve is working against them.

16nm is next, which they also began in October with Allchip, at the same time they started 20nm

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
raskul

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:58:52 PM

16nm is next, which they also began in October with allchip.

Eric!

good to see you've caught up! finally!

note: end of march - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=551261.0

Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:01:37 PM

Eric!

Yeah, I'm a "Glutton for punishment"  I was busy spending all my coin... lol.
Got any good insults for me to start the day?

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
raskul

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:03:10 PM

Eric!

Yeah, I'm a "Glutton for punishment"  I was busy spending all my coin... lol.

what'd ya buy? I'm gonna use some of mine to get a holiday via expedia... thinking Israel for xmas  Grin

Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:05:34 PM

Eric!

what'd ya buy? I'm gonna use some of mine to get a holiday via expedia... thinking Israel for xmas  Grin
A zero-Turn John-Deere mower...
and a 2005 Silverado 2500 HD 4x4 crew I get Saturday if all goes right...
Thought I better before I trade away all my profitz...lol

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
raskul

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:08:31 PM

Eric!

Yeah, I'm a "Glutton for punishment"  I was busy spending all my coin... lol.

what'd ya buy? I'm gonna use some of mine to get a holiday via expedia... thinking Israel for xmas  Grin

sweet, what's the w/gh on the mower?  Wink
I used to have an old 'apache' (i think that was the name of it) for the acre in lincolnshire - after the council ordered us to destroy the ragwort or face prosecution, it was a must - along-with the strimmer and the tin of petrol to get the bonfire going.

Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:12:44 PM

Eric!

what'd ya buy? I'm gonna use some of mine to get a holiday via expedia... thinking Israel for xmas  Grin

sweet, what's the w/gh on the mower?  Wink
I used to have an old 'apache' (i think that was the name of it) for the acre in lincolnshire - after the council ordered us to destroy the ragwort or face prosecution, it was a must - along-with the strimmer and the tin of petrol to get the bonfire going.
Yeah. lol... Nothing works quite like incineration, but I like my place actually.... hehe It's a 48' deck, which replaces an old LT2000 craftsman regular crappy 36" rider that I've ran into the rocks a few too many times until the deck rusted apart, and the mandrel sent the blade thru the deck... time for a noob.... 3 acres to mow. Now at least I have something to show from the Jupiters... although I'll keep the mower, the silvrado is an investment for resale.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 [1736] 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: