Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 [2120] 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049421 times)
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:01:11 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Now purchase "GenTarkin's MOD ~ Custom KNC Titan Firmware" using Altcoins!

Now accepting altcoins as payment via Shapeshift.io option on checkout page for my firmware.
Details here:
http://gentarkincustomtitan.pcriot.com/now-available-altcoin-payment-on-checkout-via-shapeshift-io/

Thanks again to all my customers & supporters over the past year =)

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qberty

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:42:27 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 12:31:42 AM by qberty

And still no answer from shipping date.

If it really was sent 12.06  than  is my shipment lost.

That seems like a very legit question to me. Do you have a tracking number ?

Yes the shipping is taking a while. I have order things from China that have taken over 2 months to arrive, even with a tracking number.  The lesson here is never ship without a tracking number. I learned this when I sold a video card and shipped without tracking. Guy said he never received it. I had the receipt for postal payment but I had no tracking number to prove it got to him. So I refunded him. If shipment is lost then Qberty needs to do the right thing and refund or ship out new boards with tracking. He made the mistake of shipping without tracking. That is the lesson here. I would give it more time to show up.

There is nothing in my history that shows that I should not ship or have lied about anything. Just because I didn't pay extra for the tracking number Tupsu is going apeshit. But honestly, he even asked me for a discount on top of the discount I already decreased it to which was 0.20 BTC. He paid just that. So shipping was coming out of my pocket, so it's up to me what type of shipping I choose. It just so happens that shipping to his stated address costed more. Hence why TXSteve got a tracking number (it costs 9 dollars for tracking to his location), I easily absorbed it. If the shipment was lost, they'd contact me after the grace period. The shipment is doing fine. Again, the tracking number is for the shippers, not the customers. Mainly to prevent humans from saying they never got a package when they did.

I did not make a mistake to ship it without tracking. I have no obligation to provide tracking to the customers as a shipper of a product. If the package was honestly lost, I would either refund the bitcoin or ship replacement boards after sorting it out with the shipping company. I'm tired of seeing Tupsu complain. I already said numerous times that I shipped his order. He will get it when he gets it. Calling me a liar or slandering me does not speed up the process of getting packages. Just wait.
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:02:54 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 09:32:51 AM by Tupsu

There is nothing in my history that shows that I should not ship or have lied about anything. Just because I didn't pay extra for the tracking number Tupsu is going apeshit. But honestly, he even asked me for a discount on top of the discount I already decreased it to which was 0.20 BTC. He paid just that. So shipping was coming out of my pocket, so it's up to me what type of shipping I choose. It just so happens that shipping to his stated address costed more. Hence why TXSteve got a tracking number (it costs 9 dollars for tracking to his location), I easily absorbed it. If the shipment was lost, they'd contact me after the grace period. The shipment is doing fine. Again, the tracking number is for the shippers, not the customers. Mainly to prevent humans from saying they never got a package when they did.

I did not make a mistake to ship it without tracking. I have no obligation to provide tracking to the customers as a shipper of a product. If the package was honestly lost, I would either refund the bitcoin or ship replacement boards after sorting it out with the shipping company. I'm tired of seeing Tupsu complain. I already said numerous times that I shipped his order. He will get it when he gets it. Calling me a liar or slandering me does not speed up the process of getting packages. Just wait.

Do not write more of this nonsense. Write the shipping date and the month.
You have the receipt. It is not difficult to look there.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
The first time I ordered.3 blades from your 10 blades production.
The second time I ordered 10 blades from your 25 blades  production.
Yes,  I ask for a discount if i order over 1/3 from your production and I pai for it in advance with no escrow.

You did not give a discount, and I was well satisfied with it. But asking discount is not a crime. My buyers are asking constantly from discount , and I do not blame them in this.

Also, I  send always the tracking number to each buyer, they do not have to ask for it.
For this, there's a page
http://globaltracktrace.ptc.post/gtt.web/  
that the buyer will be able to monitor themselves , when the shipment  arrives .

As I see it, you are thinking otherwise.
That each buyer is a liar, and then you come with tracing number and say, it is shipped.
A different culture, a different understanding of the postal service.

But now wrote the month and date when you posted my package. This is a very simple and  legal question.
dogjunior

Activity: 407
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:09:52 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 02:28:50 PM by dogjunior

Yes the shipping is taking a while. I have order things from China that have taken over 2 months to arrive, even with a tracking number.  The lesson here is never ship without a tracking number. I learned this when I sold a video card and shipped without tracking. Guy said he never received it. I had the receipt for postal payment but I had no tracking number to prove it got to him. So I refunded him. If shipment is lost then Qberty needs to do the right thing and refund or ship out new boards with tracking. He made the mistake of shipping without tracking. That is the lesson here. I would give it more time to show up.

It is none of my business on how you ship and I am sure you feel justified in your methods. Tracking is a minimal cost and  it would prevent this type of problem, with the buyer angry about shipping, lack of visibility of the packages, and their location.
qberty

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:19:05 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 07:34:46 PM by qberty

It is none of my business on how you ship and I am sure you feel justified in your methods. Tracking is a minimal cost and  it would prevent this type of problem, with the buyer angry about shipping, lack of visibility of the packages, and their location.

Again, the visibility of my packages are my business. They become the customers business once they receive it. Like I said, tracking (no matter the cost) is for the shipper and not the customer. That is what it's designed for. It's purpose isn't to make the customer "feel" better, it's to ensure the shipper has confirmation that the customer receives it. I not only feel just with my "methods", but I am just. There is no legal requirement to provide tracking with any shipment whatsoever. It's a choice i'm allowed to make based on the factors I find important. In this case, it was how much more expensive it would have been.

With a big package like Tupsu's, both balls end up in my court because it's a lot of product, plus it's an irreversible payment. This leaves me not needing to get tracking.

Anyway, my point is, I shipped it, I have proof I shipped it (during the month of June). That's all the information that is needed. Seeing as how Tupsu is causing all kinds of confusion, I will make the assumption that he won't even post if he gets the product because that would make almost every statement he makes calling me a liar to be pretty false and make him look like a lunatic. And for the record, he is a lunatic for trying to spark something after I told him all the information I had. The fact that anyone is still talking about this is just bonkers. I have no doubt all my customers will get what I shipped them (2 of them already got them and one of them with tracking got their order as well). My conscience is clear as far as shipping goes. I have no obligation to provide customers with tracking codes, most companies do it even if they don't have to.

You saying that tracking is minimal cost means you don't know anything about the postal system. Tracking is different for every package depending where you ship from and where you ship to. An easy example is shipping to TXSteve costed me 9 dollars for tracking in the USA, while shipping to Waterloo, Ontario costed me 21 dollars with the exact same delivery company. I'm a 1 hour drive from Waterloo. As you can see, it's not "minimal cost". It is variable. Some countries get it worse than others.

As I see it, you are thinking otherwise.
That each buyer is a liar, and then you come with tracing number and say, it is shipped.
A different culture, a different understanding of the postal service.

But now wrote the month and date when you posted my package. This is a very simple and  legal question.

I've never seen someone so ungrateful like you are. You ask for a discount on TOP of the discount from 0.50 BTC to 0.20 BTC. I didn't have to sell it to you for 0.20 BTC. I could have kept the 0.50 BTC price. Going from 0.50 to 0.20 is called a discount. Since you claim I didn't even give a discount, that was the discount. Infact, I didn't have to sell it to you at all. And your titans could just sit there and rot for all I care. But I didn't do that, and now I almost regret selling you anything. Ungrateful.

You need to stop talking, as now you're starting to get offensive when you don't need to be. I told you when I shipped it, check your PM's if you want to know as I stand by all my PM's and everything I have said. Your "simple" and "legal" question has already been answered. So stop asking now. Your shipment is not lost, your shipment is not kept, your shipment is not vapor. Just wait for your package. You're going to say that i'm "legally" required to give you tracking now? Because that's all I can think of that's left in your crazy argument. I gave you all the information I have on your package. Once I ship it, I no longer have information on it (unless I got tracking with it). If it gets lost on it's destination, it'll be shipped back to me as I put a distinct return destination. Just shutup and wait for it. Or next time order from someone else who already ordered from me, as noone else is giving the problems you're giving me. Treating me like some bitcoin miner manufacturing company, just stop.
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:41:22 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 08:11:31 PM by Tupsu

qberty - with each post gets you lie  a bigger and bigger.

There is no need to post here thousands of words. Just write here, when you posting my package. Date and month. And please no more lies ..ˇ

..Anyway, my point is, I shipped it, I have proof I shipped it (during the month of June). That's all the information that is needed....

OK. You wrote a month June.
Now write  here shipping date.   XX June

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I've never seen someone so ungrateful like you are. You ask for a discount on TOP of the discount from 0.50 BTC to 0.20 BTC. I didn't have to sell it to you for 0.20 BTC. I could have kept the 0.50 BTC price. Going from 0.50 to 0.20 is called a discount. Since you claim I didn't even give a discount, that was the discount. Infact, I didn't have to sell it to you at all. And your titans could just sit there and rot for all I care. But I didn't do that, and now I almost regret selling you anything. Ungrateful.

Maybe you can write less lies?  Price was never 0.5  BTC for Batch2.
I wrote to you after I read your   forum post. That is, even quoted at the beginning of my PS.

Alright, I just received my second batch of Titan Bridge Boards. 3-4 boards are still available to be sold before I ship everything out to everybody (lowered price of 0.20 BTC each since I ordered a bigger batch this time.). If you want one, be sure to PM me.

The truth is that you lied to this post. As it turned out, Your Batch of 25 pieces was perhaps, posted, but not in your hand.

qberty

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:09:47 PM

qberty - with each post gets you lie  a bigger and bigger.

There is no need to post here thousands of words. Just write here, when you posting my package. Date and month. And please no more lies ..ˇ

..Anyway, my point is, I shipped it, I have proof I shipped it (during the month of June). That's all the information that is needed....

OK. You wrote a month June.
Now write  here shipping date.   XX June

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Maybe you can write less lies?  Price was never 0.5  BTC for Batch2.
I wrote to you after I read your   forum post. That is, even quoted at the beginning of my PS.

Alright, I just received my second batch of Titan Bridge Boards. 3-4 boards are still available to be sold before I ship everything out to everybody (lowered price of 0.20 BTC each since I ordered a bigger batch this time.). If you want one, be sure to PM me.

The truth is that you lied to this post. As it turned out, Your Batch of 25 pieces was perhaps, posted, but not in your hand.

Thousands of words? Obviously you didn't read any of them if you think there are a thousand. You must not be able to count very well.
Now this is where your ignorant dumbass needs to stop talking. Firstly, my batch of 25 pieces WAS in my hand. I still have a couple:

So by YOUR logic, since you said I never had them in hand, me proving I did/do, makes you a liar. Having said that, anything you say could infact be a lie now that we know you're a "liar" by your standards. (My bad for the extra large picture in the thread. It's so Tupsu can open his eyes).

For the record, I never said Batch 2 was 0.50 BTC. I said lowering the price from 0.50 BTC to 0.20 BTC is a discounted price. My first batch was 0.50 BTC, and my second batch is a "discounted" 0.20 BTC. Anything you don't understand you cancerous loon?

I COULD show you a picture of the bill of when I shipped your shipment, but i'm not even going to do that now. I just don't give a shit if you feel good or not for being such a piece of trash. I'm done giving you anything else, I honestly can't wait 'till your titans stop functioning because you need more bridge boards. piss off.
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:55:24 PM

Thousands of words? Obviously you didn't read any of them if you think there are a thousand. You must not be able to count very well.
Now this is where your ignorant dumbass needs to stop talking. Firstly, my batch of 25 pieces WAS in my hand. I still have a couple:

https://qberty.com/bb2.jpg

So by YOUR logic, since you said I never had them in hand, me proving I did/do, makes you a liar. Having said that, anything you say could infact be a lie now that we know you're a "liar" by your standards. (My bad for the extra large picture in the thread. It's so Tupsu can open his eyes).

For the record, I never said Batch 2 was 0.50 BTC. I said lowering the price from 0.50 BTC to 0.20 BTC is a discounted price. My first batch was 0.50 BTC, and my second batch is a "discounted" 0.20 BTC. Anything you don't understand you cancerous loon?

I COULD show you a picture of the bill of when I shipped your shipment, but i'm not even going to do that now. I just don't give a shit if you feel good or not for being such a piece of trash. I'm done giving you anything else, I honestly can't wait 'till your titans stop functioning because you need more bridge boards. piss off.

I said, that your Batch2 was not in your hand am June 03, 2016, 05:08:05 PM
when you post this:

Thus you started sale with me with lie.  I would not have bought it if you would write truth, that they are not yet in your hand.
I do not know if you needed the money to pay for your merchandise, or for which it was necessary to lie, that they are already in your hand.
If we not had not  previous positive sale from Batch1 , I would not have ever bought them from Batch2 without escrow.

The fact is that your big shipment is delayed from the factory.  You may be  iven guessed , it is lost in the mail. You do not even know if you'll get it or not , so You lied to me,  that my shippment  has  already been sent,  but you never gave a precise date of shipping date.

But the first time you wrote to me that they have been shipped , was    on June 12, 2016, 01:34:21 PM

It is now clear that it was lie.
If you sent me anything at all, it was end of June , as you sent to the other buyers.
I'm pretty sure it was a shipment with tracking number, If you sent it out at 25-30 June.

So what is the reason, that you write a response over 1000 of words, but not the exact date of  shipping?

All have already realized that you lied about shipping date on June 12, 2016, 01:34:21 PM

Enter here the date of shipping. That is all what  I ask.

qberty

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:56:28 AM

https://qberty.com/bb2.jpg

I said, that your Batch2 was not in your hand am June 03, 2016, 05:08:05 PM
when you post this:

Thus you started sale with me with lie.  I would not have bought it if you would write truth, that they are not yet in your hand.
I do not know if you needed the money to pay for your merchandise, or for which it was necessary to lie, that they are already in your hand.
If we not had not  previous positive sale from Batch1 , I would not have ever bought them from Batch2 without escrow.

The fact is that your big shipment is delayed from the factory.  You may be  iven guessed , it is lost in the mail. You do not even know if you'll get it or not , so You lied to me,  that my shippment  has  already been sent,  but you never gave a precise date of shipping date.

But the first time you wrote to me that they have been shipped , was    on June 12, 2016, 01:34:21 PM

It is now clear that it was lie.
If you sent me anything at all, it was end of June , as you sent to the other buyers.
I'm pretty sure it was a shipment with tracking number, If you sent it out at 25-30 June.

So what is the reason, that you write a response over 1000 of words, but not the exact date of  shipping?

All have already realized that you lied about shipping date on June 12, 2016, 01:34:21 PM

Enter here the date of shipping. That is all what  I ask.

kk, you'll get it when you get it.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 03:26:28 PM

Just because I didn't pay extra for the tracking number <snip>

I did not make a mistake to ship it without tracking. I have no obligation to provide tracking to the customers as a shipper of a product.

So is there a tracking number or isn't there ?
TXSteve

Activity: 342

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:53:21 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2016, 09:40:18 PM by TXSteve

I received my Qberty bridgeboard today, looks good

edit: deleted quotes, which I used by mistake
qberty

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:55:12 PM

I received my Qberty bridgeboard today, looks good

Just because I didn't pay extra for the tracking number <snip>

I did not make a mistake to ship it without tracking. I have no obligation to provide tracking to the customers as a shipper of a product.

So is there a tracking number or isn't there ?

Thanks for reporting.

Also, Tupsu didn't get a tracking number because it was pretty expensive for his location to ship from mine. TXSteve had one though.
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:42:51 AM

Thank you qberty, my bridge card arrived today.  Looks good!  Thank you so much! 

All I can say to the folks here who doubted qberty.  Just be patient your bridge board will arrive!  Cheesy
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1459

Clueless!

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 01:50:56 AM

Just so folk know

my THREE bridge boards from Qberty arrived today..no issues that I can see...have not tested them yet ..will have to wait till the weekend when I have time

but just so folk who haven't got one yet can see some folk have got some

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:00:53 AM

Still have not received anything in Florida.
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:00:21 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2016, 10:18:28 PM by Tupsu

Still have not received anything in Florida.

Today, the package arrived in Florida. Of course, with traceable service, according to which it is posted at the same time as the other buyers  packages.

Everyone does their own conclusions .. who lied, and for what reason.

Anyway,  with a seller who writes his largest buyer of goods all this crap, I do not want to have anything to do in the future.

lightfoot
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 2222

I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:29:00 PM

Micro thought: If your previous board blew please check your Rpi for shorts before plugging the new board. If the Rpi is shorted your happy 700 watt power supply will happily try to feed 700/5=140 amps into the short. That will blow a lot of things.

I test my Rpis that come in with a USB power supply and cable. If the Pi doesn't come up on USB it's probably bad. Never tried using a USB cable as a bypass for a blown bridgeboard, might work actually....
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 12:48:11 AM

Why are people replacing bridgeboards ? Under what circumstances and in what way do they fail ?
lightfoot
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 2222

I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:53:14 AM

Why are people replacing bridgeboards ? Under what circumstances and in what way do they fail ?
My theory is this:

The power supply +5v line supplies the Rpi through the bridgeboard. If the Rpi shorts itself out somehow it puts the whole +5v line under a dead short. With our power supplies being big and all, that causes the smallest wire trace to blow first, in this case the bridgeboard.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 2456

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:24:53 AM

Just popping in since power and its distribution is part of my thing... "The thinnest trace in the bridge board" Perhaps KnC's idea of a fusible link vs using a picofuse?

Options when repairing: Insert a 1 or 2a pico fuse to what feeds the RasPi. Quick, cheap and dirty version, use a piece of 30ga wire-wrapping wire perhaps

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Pages: « 1 ... 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 [2120] 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: