Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:43:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049421 times)
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:28:25 PM

everything bbx said is a reputable concern. You dismissing him like fanboys sounds like another to be BFL. Yes we know they have partnered with OrSOC blah blah. End of the day he is right it's 2 weeks left until September. There is no video of a working unit or anything, besides we are on track and ahead of schedule.

If you ahead of schedule when do you expect to deliver in September? Most likely mid or end, but all they have done up to this point is give vague updates about development and progress.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kuroth

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 06:29:12 PM

Kuroth..  

"I wonder and hope they moved it up to this Friday as they are ahead of schedule and thus need the Info now instead of end of Aug.."    
It IS and has been this Friday since the announcement.

"thus need the Info now instead of end of Aug.."
HUH?   Explain that one.

More FUD.
This is getting ridiculous. Then a user "Agrees" with the bad info.... It's Infectious.
[/quote]

I call Bull Shit to you.. Show me where it has been officially this Friday since the announcement.Huh

You my friend are the one that is full of FUD and BS..  Go away

-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:30:48 PM

everything bbx said is a reputable concern. You dismissing him like fanboys sounds like another to be BFL. Yes we know they have partnered with OrSOC blah blah. End of the day he is right it's 2 weeks left until September. There is no video of a working unit or anything, besides we are on track and ahead of schedule.

If you ahead of schedule when do you expect to deliver in September? Most likely mid or end, but all they have done up to this point is give vague updates about development and progress.

And I'll ask you point blank, exactly how many units do you have ordered?  If none, then just STFU, this doesn't concern you.  All you are trying to do is cause trouble.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:37:32 PM

No they haven't they have been specific that they are on time. It's in the hands of the fab currently, what more do you want them to do? Entertain you with idle chit chat until they have something tangible? Or lie and say they have to appease you?

This is not being dismissive fanboys, this is following progress and knowing where they're at, unlike bbxx who hasn't read up in anything and like every two days when some other random pops into tell us nothing if relevance, display impatience, or prove how ill-informed they are. It's pointless whining here. Got something credible to ask, ask them. bbxx is just spreading FUD in the hope something sticks.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
bbxx

Activity: 728

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 06:38:03 PM

And I'll ask you point blank, exactly how many units do you have ordered?  If none, then just STFU, this doesn't concern you.  All you are trying to do is cause trouble.

lol.
he doesnt have to have ordered miners from KNC to be interested in this.
maybe he wants buy some bitcoins, other miners, shares or anyhing.

wtf.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:41:08 PM

That's rather ignorant.  If he's mining in any capacity he has a right to inquire about the status of the project, just like KNC has a right to ignore him (and everyone else) asking these questions.

Did you not do any research before making your purchase?  Are you not following any of the other projects to see how they are doing?  Part of making an educated decision is getting all the facts, and knowing what KNC's outlook is, is one of the fact I too would like to know.
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 06:42:19 PM

This is not being dismissive fanboys, this is following progress and knowing where they're at, unlike bbxx who hasn't read up in anything and like every two days when some other random pops into tell us nothing if relevance, display impatience, or prove how ill-informed they are. It's pointless whining here. Got something credible to ask, ask them. bbxx is just spreading FUD in the hope something sticks.

ok
only i would like to see is case picture, pcb photo, miner prototype...
BFL was better in communication, they showed their progress, ordered boxes etc

i am not josh clone. Smiley
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:45:09 PM

ok
only i would like to see is case picture, pcb photo, miner prototype...
BFL was better in communication, they showed their progress, ordered boxes etc

i am not josh clone. Smiley

Dude, that's cool Wink, but please just ask them, and do us all a favour in reporting back. There maybe a pleasant surprise, there may not, you actually may gee them up into springing some pics, at least you'll know where we are at from where we last were. But crying scam and expressing doubt openly because you won't email, doesn't help anyone...

-Redacted-

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 06:51:39 PM

And if you've got 100K on the line, like I do, you might try giving Sam a call weekly, like I do, to see where things are.  He LIKES to hear from customers.
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 06:56:28 PM

crying scam ?

just asking questions.

for me very strange for matured company is to

- introduce product (some sketches)
- grab money is short time
- make impression that if you dont invest now you will be screwed
- create double line of preorders (paid/not paid) and make second market of user accounts
- introduce lottery
- organize meeting showing nothing
- get more money by offering hosting
- introduce upgrade offer to grab little more
- create referall program to attract more customers
- introduce new pricing to hold competition sales

- month from deliver deadline show no evidence that product will be ready on time (no pictures of cases, working pcb, hashing chip etc)

ridnovir

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 07:00:56 PM

for what its worth I did not put in an order yet (still in the process of doing research and I did read all of 284 pages of this thread)
so far knc looks more legit than the others ie

hashfest (might be too late might be another BFL) who knows

cointerra might be a good option for stage two of the ASIC war (especially considering that if I order  knc today my unit might be delivered too late to make the risk worth while)

since there is no hard evidence of "we are on track" statement it is hard for me to pull a trigger now - makes more sense to sit this one out and see if knc delivers and maybe get Jupiter for 2K less in November or 1T/h cointerra rig if they come to fruition by then.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 07:05:38 PM

i have some shares of knc jupiter but i am interested in ordering whole only for me.

just curiosity...

i dont wanna call and listen to words i would like to see the movie with production progress.

scammers use words, trusted use facts
-Redacted-

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 07:07:31 PM

for what its worth I did not put in an order yet (still in the process of doing research and I did read all of 284 pages of this thread)
so far knc looks more legit than the others ie

hashfest (might be too late might be another BFL) who knows

cointerra might be a good option for stage two of the ASIC war (especially considering that if I order  knc today my unit might be delivered too late to make the risk worth while)

since there is no hard evidence of "we are on track" statement it is hard for me to pull a trigger now - makes more sense to sit this one out and see if knc delivers and maybe get Jupiter for 2K less in November or 1T/h cointerra rig if they come to fruition by then.

That's a perfectly sensible approach, and I'm also watching hashfast and cointerra both for a possible buy.
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 07:08:14 PM

i have some shares of knc jupiter but i am interested in ordering whole only for me.

just curiosity...

i dont wanna call and listen to words i would like to see the movie with production progress.

Yes indeed, so just email them already and stop f***ing talking about it...

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 07:12:02 PM

And if you've got 100K on the line, like I do, you might try giving Andreas a call weekly, like I do, to see where things are.  He LIKES to hear from customers.

They also recently advertised for support staff didn't they? To handle such calls I imagine?

They explained the price drop in the latest email update.
They didn't need to explain to me that the same reason is behind the need to sell any remaining stock before it becomes worthless to buyers, hashrate wasn't such a big problem for BFL, when they kicked off (although the way they have gone it will be for some unlucky customers a year later).

BFL did no favours for anyone else in this business, especially where pre-ordered machines are involved. This doesn't mean all other companies are scams. I don't think BFL was a scam, just woefully bad at their business and customer interaction. KnC have so far avoided all the bad stuff BFL did or didn't do.

Something may go wrong, They may deliver late, and that might cost us. We all realised that when we took this gamble, but it has become more important that the rigs get to work ASAP in the recent couple of months. We knew it could happen and KnC have reacted to this increased hashrate with lower prices to help late comers get ROI. They are trying. They are communicating, when there is something to say.

They have no record of letting anyone down or being dishonest. Fair to voice concerns, unfair to accuse them of misleading anyone without proof.

They have stated that we may get more than we expected too, that would make them saints in comparison to other companies. I believe there is some stuff that women use to remove makeup that's also pretty good for getting egg off faces..there may be a boost in sales of that in October too. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2013, 07:14:01 PM

just curiosity...

ok i will email them and they will tell me if i stop posting here i will be given 10% discount...

or i will get picture of working miner with case ? why it is only way to know what is going on, to hide data from competitors ?
that is just plain stupid, competitors have many fake accounts to check things...

fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 07:16:46 PM

so they are supposed to start deliveries in less then 30 days and have no demo unit or anything for a potential buyer to look at?

oi. now i realize again why i stopped paying attention to bitcoin mining and switched to litecoin.
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 07:17:21 PM

just curiosity...

No keep the FUD rolling...almost at 300!

The most ridiculous worrywart thread ever!

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
greenbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 07:18:56 PM

just curiosity...

No keep the FUD rolling...almost at 300!

The most ridiculous worrywart thread ever!

lol, indeed.
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 07:23:16 PM

And if you've got 100K on the line, like I do, you might try giving Andreas a call weekly, like I do, to see where things are.  He LIKES to hear from customers.

They also recently advertised for support staff didn't they? To handle such calls I imagine?

They explained the price drop in the latest email update.
They didn't need to explain to me that the same reason is behind the need to sell any remaining stock before it becomes worthless to buyers, hashrate wasn't such a big problem for BFL, when they kicked off (although the way they have gone it will be for some unlucky customers a year later).

BFL did no favours for anyone else in this business, especially where pre-ordered machines are involved. This doesn't mean all other companies are scams. I don't think BFL was a scam, just woefully bad at their business and customer interaction. KnC have so far avoided all the bad stuff BFL did or didn't do.

Something may go wrong, They may deliver late, and that might cost us. We all realised that when we took this gamble, but it has become more important that the rigs get to work ASAP in the recent couple of months. We knew it could happen and KnC have reacted to this increased hashrate with lower prices to help late comers get ROI. They are trying. They are communicating, when there is something to say.

They have no record of letting anyone down or being dishonest. Fair to voice concerns, unfair to accuse them of misleading anyone without proof.

They have stated that we may get more than we expected too, that would make them saints in comparison to other companies. I believe there is some stuff that women use to remove makeup that's also pretty good for getting egg off faces..there may be a boost in sales of that in October too. Smiley

No clearly a price drop was clearly a reactive move to a competitor's pricing. They can afford to do that once NRE was covered, but there has to be a clear advantage to paying early as well.

Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: