Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:48:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049421 times)
Ytterbium

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 06:27:33 PM

It is better that you get out of the bitcoin game while you are ahead, I seen too many good bitcoin peeps go to prison or washed up or burnt out because they went against the big centralize banking business. You are a smart man. Just live a normal life. It is dangerous out here.

WTF are you talking about?

There are only two ways out of the bitcoin business:
1) The big centralize banking governors go after you and everything you own, and you end up in jail or dead.
2) you get out while ahead

Too many people end up in prison and dead or washed up and burnt out on the streets. If you get out early while ahead, then you are ahead.

Who do you think you are dealing with when you deal with bitcoin? It ain't all friendly and everyone giving out here. This is real life muh niggah.

That's not real life, it's some paranoid fantasy you've cooked up in your head.  The only "bitcoin peep" who's gone to jail is Pirateat40, who's on trial for defrauding bitcoin from other people.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kuroth

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 06:28:50 PM

It is better that you get out of the bitcoin game while you are ahead, I seen too many good bitcoin peeps go to prison or washed up or burnt out because they went against the big centralize banking business. You are a smart man. Just live a normal life. It is dangerous out here.

WTF are you talking about?

There are only two ways out of the bitcoin business:
1) The big centralize banking governors go after you and everything you own, and you end up in jail or dead.
2) you get out while ahead

Too many people end up in prison and dead or washed up and burnt out on the streets. If you get out early while ahead, then you are ahead.

Who do you think you are dealing with when you deal with bitcoin? It ain't all friendly and everyone giving out here. This is real life muh niggah.

Yes I have Banking VP's that have been sitting out in front of my home in unmarked cars "watching" me for weeks..   Grin

titomane

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 06:32:45 PM

With this tight of a schedule they may not get the chips individually sent to their offices....if I were them they would go direct to the pcb/assembly and I would get the first few assembled boards sent for validation before authorizing the full run.

Why would you bring the chips, components, bare pcb's etc all to Sweden before sending them back to China, Taiwan or wherever for assembly?
You just lose time in transit that way and risk delays due to customs paperwork.

I seriously doubt they would bother with pcb assembly in Sweden when the pcb houses are the cheapest over there, assembly is cheapest there, components are a magnitude cheaper there. The final assembly into cases etc may be done in Sweden....that I would probably do locally.

My expectation is that by the time they have something to show us it will be video of the first boards hashing, then delivery will begin days after that.

Be patient in the meantime, we can start to act like nervous little girls by the end of Sept if they haven't shown anything by then.

Jupiter's will be assembled in Sweden. It's what they said in the openday. Orsoc working with Swedish companies.

Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:02:52 PM

I just wanted to report back(Even though most of you are ass holes) That I just got a Reply back from Knc that they are processing my Refund..

Thank you Knc...

Good luck to the rest of you Suckers......

At least you could get a refund from them, that in my book is light years ahead of BFL and Avalon's practices.

they gave me a refund too.  but they did ask questions, which imo is related to the new reseller programs and decreased Nov pricing.

They did ask why I wanted a refund and I simply told them because Bitcoinorama is a ass hole to people on this thread and since he is a spokesperson for them, I wanted Nothing to do with Knc any longer.  

What is it with people like Josh and now Bitcoinorama..  Bunch of no good SOB Used Car Salesmen if you ask me..

Anyway thanks again Bitcoinorama for helping me make up my mind..

KnC dodged a bullet in my opinion.
Hahahahahahahhha.   ...     Wow.
You get a refund because O'rama Is a what? Look in the mirror.
Somehow you associate YOUR PANIC with your hangups on O'rama sounds like you need therapy.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
echelon

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:09:21 PM

There is a guy on uk ebay trying to perpetrate fraud as a KNC reseller. One of his ebay id's is jonow101 (he has at least two, this is the only one I can find) and knc resellerid=330.

Lying about having made pre-orders, lying about the cost, offering paypal bribes to people placing orders through his reseller link, pretending he can guarantee delivery dates in September for orders that have not been places yet, claims to have close links with KNC and people should ring KNC to confirm his "authenticity". This guy is parasitic vermin. This is all I'm going to say. Follow it up at your leisure KNC - if you want to.
ur0pl

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:09:45 PM

What other ASIC manufacturers are stating deliveries in October and how likely is it that they will do it?

HashFast.  we'll see.

it is better to go with bitfury. they already have a product out. they just need to do the shipping. Again, they _already_ have the product made.
dracore

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:17:17 PM

Hopefully all these cancellations will move my queue position up.

I doubt it.  I am near the bottom of the list Smiley 4xxx
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:19:33 PM

I just wanted to report back(Even though most of you are ass holes) That I just got a Reply back from Knc that they are processing my Refund..

Thank you Knc...

Good luck to the rest of you Suckers......

How long did it take you to get a reply I sent them an email yesterday. These units are pretty much going to be doa since most likely they will ship by end of september due to KNCs wording in the  upcomming weeks. All orders placed now will ship in October meaning full shipping will commence sometime right before October. Even if you get them mid September you can make some money just not worth it really.

Best thing to do is wait for the price/roi wars to start between manufacterers.

I canceled my order as well.

Request to cancel sent on Aug 14.  Got reply pending order for refund, asking for further info/confirmation today.

Which email did you send the request too?
dracore

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:20:48 PM

Which email did you send the request too?

I sent it to their sales email.
yuriygeorge

Activity: 262

I hate my family

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:22:55 PM

What other ASIC manufacturers are stating deliveries in October and how likely is it that they will do it?

HashFast.  we'll see.

it is better to go with bitfury. they already have a product out. they just need to do the shipping. Again, they _already_ have the product made.

Actually I was just wondering about this. BitFury already has working chips. KNC & HashFast don't. I was wondering, what are the chances that their chips will come out right on the first try? Is it often the case that it's trial & error until you get it right? What would you say the probability that they'll get the chip results right the first time? Did BitFury get it on the first try? Or Avalon. Anyone know?

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:26:03 PM

Bitfury sucks are you on crack. It will be just as worthless as these units. The only company to order from would be xcrowd who will offer you a gaurantee up to a certain difficulty and provide much more hashing power. Or cointerra which their high hashing power might be a guarantee for delays.

Those are the only logical options. Cointerra seems it will be the winner if they keep their promise of long term mining equipment it means they will offer some serious hashing power for much cheaper which will make other manufacterers cut pricing.

And which will effectively kill avalon and bfls shit businesses.
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:28:32 PM

Bitfury sucks are you on crack. It will be just as worthless as these units. The only company to order from would be xcrowd who will offer you a gaurantee up to a certain difficulty and provide much more hashing power. Or cointerra which their high hashing power might be a guarantee for delays.

Those are the only logical options. Cointerra seems it will be the winner if they keep their promise of long term mining equipment it means they will offer some serious hashing power for much cheaper which will make other manufacterers cut pricing.

i agree that Cointerra is the one i'm watching out for.  however, once again, they are 2 mo behind HashFast which is an eternity in this business.
ridnovir

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:30:15 PM

BS flag

be careful about xcrowd because it may be a scam
yuriygeorge

I hate my family

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:33:04 PM

Seems like Bitfury is most likely to deliver product the earliest though, considering we've seen some hashing done on those chips, and they already have the chips, and they're just waiting on PCB manufacturing. Also, even though BitFury isn't on 28nm, I read in a couple places that BitFury may be even more efficient than KNC... Is that true?

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:33:44 PM

BS flag

be careful about xcrowd because it may be a scam

And I care if its a scam why? Everything is going through escrow.com only 30% deposit, and credit card protection.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:35:44 PM

Seems like Bitfury is most likely to deliver product the earliest though, considering we've seen some hashing done on those chips, and they already have the chips, and they're just waiting on PCB manufacturing. Also, even though BitFury isn't on 28nm, I read in a couple places that BitFury may be even more efficient than KNC... Is that true?

Yes pay 8k for october delivery even more expensive than knc. Knc will most likely deliver in october its just their September date is most likely near the end, which effectively makes it an october delivery.
yuriygeorge

I hate my family

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:40:21 PM

Yes pay 8k for october delivery even more expensive than knc. Knc will most likely deliver in october its just their September date is most likely near the end, which effectively makes it an october delivery.

8k for BitFury vs 7k for KNC. Not that big a difference, and throw in the fact that BitFury chips are ready, I think the 1k premium is reasonable because of this. I think BitFury has a higher, but not THAT much higher, chance of delivering in October than KNC, but that's just my educated guess.

EDIT: Plus, if it's true, BitFury may even be more efficient. (For those talking about long-term mining). Personally I have orders in both, I like to hedge.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 08:29:38 PM

They did ask why I wanted a refund and I simply told them because Bitcoinorama is a ass hole to people on this thread and since he is a spokesperson for them, I wanted Nothing to do with Knc any longer.   

What is it with people like Josh and now Bitcoinorama..  Bunch of no good SOB Used Car Salesmen if you ask me..

Anyway thanks again Bitcoinorama for helping me make up my mind..
I can just see Andreas right after you hung up... "Hey guys... you won't believe what just happened... Some guy just called to cancel because another customer sounded like a car salesman!!!"    Lips sealed

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
FUKT

Activity: 446

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 09:08:11 PM

8k for BitFury vs 7k for KNC. Not that big a difference, and throw in the fact that BitFury chips are ready, I think the 1k premium is reasonable because of this. I think BitFury has a higher, but not THAT much higher, chance of delivering in October than KNC, but that's just my educated guess.

EDIT: Plus, if it's true, BitFury may even be more efficient. (For those talking about long-term mining). Personally I have orders in both, I like to hedge.

And also take in mind that KNC have stated that "the spec of Jupiter will remain a guaranteed minimum 400 GH/s we can confirm that we are expecting to be over that mark by a considerable margin."
Anenome5

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 09:19:02 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2013, 10:28:47 PM by Anenome5

I'll bet some BFL customers want to sock you in the jaw for complaining about the PSU of all things.

Democracy is the original 51% attack.
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: