Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:01:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 [2001] 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
dogjunior

Activity: 407
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:52:10 PM

I recieved my batch 2 titan finally after months of waiting. I requested a refund, knowing that there is no chance in hell i can get any ROI now. Since I've got it now, I want to send that thing back, and press on with litigation through Magnus Daar at Nova. Has anyone been in a similar situation where you you returned their titian junk back to them? I don't know where to ship the thing

So if you returned the Titan and then the next day LTC shot up to $100 a coin would you then ask KNC to ship the unit back to you? I know it sucks to buy something which is then shipped late and  LTC price is not helping. But most know buying a piece of mining hardware is a risk. You are either comfortable with the risk or don't buy. KNC also has not done any favors by shipping defective units. I have a Titan and I know that I won't ROI any time soon or maybe never. But this was the risk I took. Hiring a lawyer and trying to fight it out with KNC I believe is pointless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:01:25 AM

There are no refunds. Read the terms on their website.

But are the terms enforceable?  Unless I'm mistaken (and it's quite possible) people have gotten refunds by going the legal route, which would imply that the terms aren't.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:10:11 AM

I recieved my batch 2 titan finally after months of waiting. I requested a refund, knowing that there is no chance in hell i can get any ROI now. Since I've got it now, I want to send that thing back, and press on with litigation through Magnus Daar at Nova. Has anyone been in a similar situation where you you returned their titian junk back to them? I don't know where to ship the thing

they refuse all such shipments i hear and ship it back at your cost....not sure how that works....limbo i guess if you don't accept this ping pong not sure where the equip ends up

ask your lawyer he probably will just say keep it (maybe even use it) who knows....but we are talking KNC at one time they said they would 'destroy' any returned

products with a demand for refund (they changed their tune within a day or so) but just so you know (email around someplace to them from somebody to that effect

or so I was told on someone asking to return an item in the past)

good luck on your case.....i can get 1/4 off in equip depreciation as a biz by just mining it....my hope is another 1/4 to 1/2 of the purchase price back mining LTC and hope for a pop in price...
but them are long odds to get 1/2 or 3/4 of my purchase price back not counting electric...but i could not pull the trigger for the lawyers ($1.5K) and if KNC wins
you are liable (with the others) for their legal costs....so frack .....punted out of this idea ..knc will appeal this till the heat death of the universe....

but I wish you luck and hope you get all your $$$ back plus damages  ..

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
proudpak

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 02:58:46 AM

Best to ask your lawyer and do as he advises.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 04:36:34 AM

^^selling HashLast and KNC stuff. 16nm is coming?  Grin

I think he prefers to buy the btc with the money he makes from selling the neptune  Tongue    the 16nm will probably be ready somewhere near Q4 2015 - Q1 2016..
16-nanometer will be pimpin' the diff any day actually, but there will be no Public sales other than cloud-hashing contracts.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 11:48:07 PM

Best to ask your lawyer and do as he advises.

Well no way in hell you can claim KNC for ROI...
If LTC was exploded you were not complaining.
so its a gamble and you lost.
sending back the shipment is just stupid.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
notthematrix
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 11:50:23 PM

^^selling HashLast and KNC stuff. 16nm is coming?  Grin

I think he prefers to buy the btc with the money he makes from selling the neptune  Tongue    the 16nm will probably be ready somewhere near Q4 2015 - Q1 2016..
16-nanometer will be pimpin' the diff any day actually, but there will be no Public sales other than cloud-hashing contracts.

with all theese law horney idiotes I would had stoped public selling too.
chances are they wait a while with 16 NM.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
notthematrix
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 12:05:38 AM

Sent a broken Titan module and a month later got a 100% working one. Am I lucky or is KNC doing a better job of supporting their customers.
No your not lucky most people here are scammers ,,
I Had 2 broken neptunes and they were replaced within 48 during working week.
I had a broken BEAGLE bone littele black computer with blue leds.
and got a new one within 4 days.
but for the beaglebone its easyer to just buy one http://www.adafruit.com/product/1996
and replace and flash it your self.
KNC uses a oler version of the Beagle bone REV a6 or a6a
the A6 version has a but that it will not start because of bad flash memory.
the BBB is ab OPENSOURCE development board , that means always work in progress.
Sadley most buyers are consumers who dont have any clue about tweaking,
So I guess thats why knc stoped selling miners.
and only chineese firms are selling now...
they dont care about consumer right , they simply dont count in china.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:44:29 PM

Still wait my Titan batch 2 mini??
Does anyone received their mini
teslaman

Activity: 65
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:12:09 AM

Sent a broken Titan module and a month later got a 100% working one. Am I lucky or is KNC doing a better job of supporting their customers.
but for the beaglebone its easyer to just buy one http://www.adafruit.com/product/1996
the BBB is ab OPENSOURCE development board , that means always work in progress.
Always with the incorrect usage of "scammer". Roll Eyes So now we're all liars and KnC is glorious, lol. Glory be to KnC! (bows) haha. Many people, even on the now dead KnC forum, have had RMAs take a month or more, so that's nothing new, or lucky. Living in KnC's rectum probably gets people fast RMA times though. Mine took 2 weeks from when KnC got it, to when they shipped a replacement back. Was about a month total with the shipping time.

Again with the bad BBB information. Roll Eyes Whoever archived the KnC forum should look for KnC's response about the newer BBBs and post it here. I think it was in reply to fabulouspanda asking if a new one would work, but I couldn't find it in Google's cache. He was one of the people shafted for over a month on his RMA. I remember them saying that the new Rev C wouldn't work since it used a newer OS, or some such thing, and the firmware would have to be rewritten for it. Also, every single KnC BBB I've seen is a Rev B6. I think even my old Mercury uses a B6, but I'm not sure on that.

If you don't want to waste your time and money, then make sure you buy a Rev B6! Maybe KnC is wrong (wouldn't be the first, or last time) and someone can get a new Rev C working, but I sure wouldn't want to be taking that gamble.

KnCMiner Firmware - Mercury/Saturn/Jupiter/Neptune/Titan
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:49:41 AM

Always with the incorrect usage of "scammer". Roll Eyes So now we're all liars and KnC is glorious, lol. Glory be to KnC! (bows) haha. Many people, even on the now dead KnC forum, have had RMAs take a month or more, so that's nothing new, or lucky. Living in KnC's rectum probably gets people fast RMA times though. Mine took 2 weeks from when KnC got it, to when they shipped a replacement back. Was about a month total with the shipping time.

Again with the bad BBB information. Roll Eyes Whoever archived the KnC forum should look for KnC's response about the newer BBBs and post it here. I think it was in reply to fabulouspanda asking if a new one would work, but I couldn't find it in Google's cache. He was one of the people shafted for over a month on his RMA. I remember them saying that the new Rev C wouldn't work since it used a newer OS, or some such thing, and the firmware would have to be rewritten for it. Also, every single KnC BBB I've seen is a Rev B6. I think even my old Mercury uses a B6, but I'm not sure on that.

If you don't want to waste your time and money, then make sure you buy a Rev B6! Maybe KnC is wrong (wouldn't be the first, or last time) and someone can get a new Rev C working, but I sure wouldn't want to be taking that gamble.

I was told (by keith I think it was) that BBB for a Neptune was the same as Jupiter and Saturn and could be flashed to work on a Neptune....Titans as folk know use raspberry pi B+ (at least the 1st batch stuff ) also by keith at KNC if i remember correctly

I also seem to remember them saying the newer BBB would not work then the above and also the newer raspberry pi beyond the B+ also was a no go

an to me they will always be 'scammers' knc that is for the simple act ...of going back on their old site and keeping old dates and revising that they were making an LTC miner in those orig posts rather then that alt coin miner they had there previous but again keeping the OLD d(even if you go with consumer takes all the risk my point is numerous examples beyond this ..ie misinformation and fraud) .......but nuking the site and all the old web pages is probably a wise move on KNC's part....in that they do have lawsuits etc in play

anyway not to beat a dead horse..but what I was told above by techs there at one time in a forum reply (not that we can find them anymore)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:05:41 AM

I think he prefers to buy the btc with the money he makes from selling the neptune  Tongue    the 16nm will probably be ready somewhere near Q4 2015 - Q1 2016..

And that is how KNC (and other big mining manufacturers) are destoying the Bitcoin Eco system.

They have earned your trust in the old days and now they are revealing them self as the greedy criminals they are.
Wish I punched Sam Cole in the kisser at the Bitcoin 2014 conference in Amsterdam, too bad I did not Sad
notthematrix
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:27:13 PM

And that is how KNC (and other big mining manufacturers) are destoying the Bitcoin Eco system.

They have earned your trust in the old days and now they are revealing them self as the greedy criminals they are.
Wish I punched Sam Cole in the kisser at the Bitcoin 2014 conference in Amsterdam, too bad I did not Sad

Blane the lawyers here . they give the people who are to stupid to haldle a miner the possibility toe sue KNC...
the result will be they stop selling to end users! is that simple!
so in the end blame it on the short term bastearts.
Now oly chineese componys will sell to you they can not be sued , by stupid people so they can take the risk.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:50:20 PM

Blane the lawyers here . they give the people who are to stupid to haldle a miner the possibility toe sue KNC...
Now oly chineese componys will sell to you they can not be sued , by stupid people so they can take the risk.

So its my fault that I got delivered a box of fkn broken pieces from KNC?  Bitmain never sent me one box with loose pieces in it.  Who the fuck are you to come in here and shoot your fucken mouth blaming the consumers.  Ive gotten fucked over by BFL and KNC, not the chinese!
proudpak

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:54:34 PM

^^selling HashLast and KNC stuff. 16nm is coming?  Grin

I think he prefers to buy the btc with the money he makes from selling the neptune  Tongue    the 16nm will probably be ready somewhere near Q4 2015 - Q1 2016..

So its my fault that I got delivered a box of fkn broken pieces from KNC?  Bitmain never sent me one box with loose pieces in it.  Who the fuck are you to come in here and shoot your fucken mouth blaming the consumers.  Ive gotten fucked over by BFL and KNC, not the chinese!

It is never your fault. I blame low IQed people, who don't understand the difference between a consumer or business product for sale and stock. Nor they can apprehend why there is a LAW to protect consumer and businesses from companies like KnC, BFL etc. The easiest thing to do is use a button called ignore such individuals, because arguing with them will not solve anything. It is not possible for them to understand anything besides what they say is right and might.
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:01:31 PM

HELP!

After a solid week of mining, my Neptune controller won't recognize my cubes.  I have to be missing something simple because I now have 2 controllers like that.  I've used recovery SD to RC6, updated to 1.00, 1.02, 1.05, 1.06s and none will see the cubes.

Instead of white flash that's about a second, I now get a short white flash 3x spaced out over probably 15 seconds.  No green led Sad

I'm sure this must be common, so what am I missing?

PS: All ribbons are firmly attached.  Red strip towards corner of cube and groove in controller.  I've tried just one cube and still nothing.
notthematrix
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:54:09 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 02:17:04 AM by notthematrix

HELP!

After a solid week of mining, my Neptune controller won't recognize my cubes.  I have to be missing something simple because I now have 2 controllers like that.  I've used recovery SD to RC6, updated to 1.00, 1.02, 1.05, 1.06s and none will see the cubes.

Instead of white flash that's about a second, I now get a short white flash 3x spaced out over probably 15 seconds.  No green led Sad

I'm sure this must be common, so what am I missing?

PS: All ribbons are firmly attached.  Red strip towards corner of cube and groove in controller.  I've tried just one cube and still nothing.

First you should have upgraded directly to 106S but this is not a real problem looks like your ELEMENT14  BBONE-BLACK-4G  BEAGLEBONE BLACK REV C, CORTEX A8  is broken... (KNC used older versions A6)
but rev-C fixed a few hardware bugs and 100% compatible with the older A6 rev Just get a new one here.
http://www.element14.com/community/community/designcenter/single-board-computers/next-gen_beaglebone/

replace it by carfully removing the old BBB form the control board.
flash the new BBB with http://www.kncminer.com/downloads/support/neptune/SD_Neptune_rc6.zip from microSD card...
to do this use a fat 16 formated micro sd card max 8 gb
make it booable with http://www.ptdd.com/fixboot.htm if you use microbullshit products , if you use linux use fdisk and set the boot flag on the partition table .. copt the flis from the zip file on the micro sd card.
put the micro sd in the BBB , power up the board and the BBB , it wil start and a withe , blue , green flashing light tells that flashing is finisched , remove card from beagle ,  now you sould have  version 0.6 or someting , before you connect antything , imeadatly upgrade to 1.06s vir the web interface.
When done connect the cube
the defaults are all cubes off volatage -0.0366
 , you need to reconfigure all you miner config including volatage speed , miner account , miner server , etc , if you cant do this soory you sould not have been buying this stuff , it requires some tech skills to operate an miner.
Maby I can buy the stuff from you for a good price  Wink , but if you understand what iam wiriting I hope this is helpfull.
btw you can sevarly undervolt the cubes I have them running as low as -0.0839 volts at 500 mhz!
one miner can use  as low as 1880 watts at all cubes at 500mhz.
if your lucky.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
bgibso01
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:09:31 AM

First you should have upgraded directly to 106S but tyhis is not a real problem looks like your beagle bone is broken...
Just get a new one here.
http://www.element14.com/community/community/designcenter/single-board-computers/next-gen_beaglebone/

flash the new BBB with http://www.kncminer.com/downloads/support/neptune/SD_Neptune_rc6.zip from microSD card...
to do this use a fat 16 formated sd card max 8 gb
make it booable with http://www.ptdd.com/fixboot.htm if you use microbullshit products , if you use linux use fdisk and set the boot flag on the partition table .. copt the flis from the zip file on the micro sd card.
put the micro sd in the BBB , power up the board and the BBB , it wil start and a withe , blue , green flashing light tells that flashing is finisched , remove card from beagle ,  now you sould have  version 0.6 or someting , before you connect antything , imeadatly upgrade to 1.06s vir the web interface.
 , you need to reconfigure all you miner config including volatage speed , miner account , miner server , etc , if you cant do this soory you sould not have been buying this stuff , it requires some tech skills to operate an miner.
Maby I can buy the stuff from you for a good price  Wink , but if you understand what iam wiriting I hope this is helpfull.
btw you can sevarly undervolt the cubes I have them running as low as -0.0829 volts at 500 mhz!
one miner uses around 1880 watts at all cubes at 500mhz.
if your lucky.

Thanks for the reply.  Do you suppose that even though it flashed to RC6 before, that it didn't work because I didn't have the sd bootable?  I was hoping it was just something stupid, but looks like it's not.  Another question before diving into this.  How is the BBB attached? Screws? Pins? Solder?

notthematrix
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:21:50 AM

First you should have upgraded directly to 106S but tyhis is not a real problem looks like your beagle bone is broken...
Just get a new one here.

to do this use a fat 16 formated sd card max 8 gb
btw you can sevarly undervolt the cubes I have them running as low as -0.0829 volts at 500 mhz!
one miner uses around 1880 watts at all cubes at 500mhz.
if your lucky.

Thanks for the reply.  Do you suppose that even though it flashed to RC6 before, that it didn't work because I didn't have the sd bootable?  I was hoping it was just something stupid, but looks like it's not.  Another question before diving into this.  How is the BBB attached? Screws? Pins? Solder?

Just pins , its the small black board on the controler , just carefuly remove it and replace it Wink
Making a fat 16 bootble micro SD card is quite easy in linux , for windows  use something like this

http://www.ptdd.com/fixboot.htm

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
bgibso01
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:30:34 AM

Just pins , its the small black board on the controler , just carefuly remove it and replace it Wink
Making a fat 16 bootble micro SD card is quite easy in linux , for windows  use something like this

http://www.ptdd.com/fixboot.htm

Great, I'll give it a shot at the office tomorrow.  I did the sd but followed KnC's directions.  It didn't say make it bootable or FAT16, so I did one non-bootable on FAT32.  Otherwise it looked like it copied because it came up saying RC6 as the firmware before I updated it.  I guess 5 of my TH will be down until I can get a couple more BBBs here.

I don't really mind the Neptunes.  They seem just a bit more finicky than the Jups & Sats I had.  Plus KnC refunded my $10,166 and I'm getting these cubes second hand.  Seems like a win-win for me.
Pages: « 1 ... 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 [2001] 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: