Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:15:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 [2042] 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 12:31:39 AM

I can check it out pretty quickly

btw, it doesn't seem like the max temp is working, I have it set for 90c and a die hit 92c, nothing happened

Testing a rearrangement & rewrite of hard reset detection. Will have to wait till mine actually needs resetting to see if it works. If it does, it should differentiate between soft reset success vs fail and then applying hard power reset to cube if needed.
My Titan doesnt experience successfull soft resets. So, will need someone to test it out once I verify the soft reset fail then hard reset works.
It doesnt happen instantly. Think it loops every 4 seconds. Ill test it here in a lil while. I dont see why it wouldnt work but Ill double check =)
Grr nevermind, somehow it stopped writing to the config file. Ill have to look into it later. Not sure how it broke =P
Probably a typo somewhere lol
[/quote]

well I had 1 hard reset work flawlessly  Smiley

I'll pledge .5 btc for your efforts, if you can just drop the MHz from 325 to 300, instead of turning the die off. Also can you add another temp cut-off 93c -- I manually turn them down around 92/93 - it's usually at those temps for only a few hours, and haven't had any problems
[/quote]

Hrm....ok well I found an issue w/ the changes but only as of this morning when I started editing the code again, these erronous edits did not make it into my latest release. I fixed the issues but the release u downloaded should still have worked properly.

Any chance you can paste the contents of /var/log/monitordcdc.log when the thermal trip doesnt work for you?
It would require ssh'n into the pi and copying the contents of that file to a text file.

The test works perfect on my box when I set the temp threshold to 70....(added as a testing temp =) )
I dont even have to hit refresh on the advanced settings page, I can see the dies get turned to 0's that go over threshold, after bfgminer restarts.

Also, yes when I have more time, now that I see how KNC updates clocks without needing to restart bfgminer, I will implement a soft clock scale down w/o needing a bfgminer restart. =) I will also put 92/93C in there for ya =)

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:22:11 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 05:36:40 AM by Searing

Guys we are on our own as far as firmware updates. We are so fortunate to have someone that can help us. I have donated some BTC , but if you want this development to continue , then please donate. I LOVE the 85C cutoff for the vrms as they should NEVER get this hot and if they do, and run this way or hotter, they will eventually burn up. Nice work Tarkin!! I have made major improvements on the hardware to reduce the heat as much as possible. I will be offering my service to the public in the next few weeks. This is a pic of one of my cubes that has all my mods. There are 7 different mods that needs to be done to achieve this, and its nothing I will discuss here, youll have to send in your cube for repair and mods. Or I can offer a package price for multiple working cubes for just mods.

This is a cube with all the completed mods running outside in Las Vegas in over 105F simply to test it under the most brutal circumstances. It has been running for over 12 hours. I set the last 2 dies at 325MHZ on purpose just to see what the temps would be. Here are the results:

To my knowledge I am the only person who is not only able to repair these , but also at the same time get such low temps. The vrm temps is what kills the dies. When this is prevented, your cubes will last 100X longer. I would strongly urge anyone to have me perform these mods BEFORE your dies burn up, especially if your vrm temps (to the far right) are running at 80C, its just a matter of time.

Here is the link to my website in case you want these mods applied. I will also make a video soon and post it on youtube for any doubters. These hardware mods work VERY well with the firmware from GenTarkin.

http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/kncminer-titan-repair-knc-miner-repair-titan-repair-kncminer-fix/

Vegas

hmmm.... In the case of my 2 titan(s) I do have 2 cubes with 1 die dead on each cube (been that way almost from day one) as to the heat and vrm stuff ..in my bsmt on hot days it can get between 85-90c for say 8 vrms out of the 8 cubes I have .....have not had an issue....was running hotter then that on some even in the this summer before as i show below made some tweaks in speed....so in my case I don't have any issues with heat (since accidentally shutting windows in basement from a storm on a hot day) till I get around 95c or so and 2 started to dump at 100c but again windows were closed and fans off and i forgot to open and restart the fans in the window....one way to 'accidentially' stress test your titans Sad

anyway my vrms range on 90F in my basement between 85-90c for say the 6 at worse offenders to get to be 90F in my basement it is 100F outside
thus a more cost effective method on 100F days (if i get any upper midwest usa) is just shut the miner down for that day..so again if you are in my kinda
climate you can work around this w/o the expense of a/c and or 400 buck mods

so anyway from the above I take your point. you have less stable cubes that cut out etc you may very well have need of services you offer...but never underestimate
the power of a cool basement and moving a hell of a lot of air....I have also tried to force fans into cubes to move air out directly it worked badly ..and did not really change vrm temp much
did cause them to be erratic as hell so I took the heat for stability and less errors currently rarely have any issues and not a lot of up/down etc on the mining for peaks/valleys etc

As you can see from the below pic of my setup and further pics below on the imgur link ... my setup as you can see heat rises blower fan at other end of basement (both fans on 24/7 full out) moves air in ...the hot air rises and the shutter fan as you can see in my pics moves it out ..the heat rises naturally (again tried fans etc just seems to work better this way) up into that corner and viola out it goes but then again I'm moving a lot of air thru the basement as well ..as to the pusher fans and the exhaust fan that is 20 bucks total for both in elec at 13c kwh full out 24/7..a  month it comes out too..well worth the money..should you have no a/c and a basement as is my case for mining
.so in my case just moving the air is working w/o a lot of other tweaks or a/c...and again 3 ft from my ceiling you are looking at a 24/7 15mph breeze at worse Smiley

Also remember this is the heat for TWO Titans or 2500 watts 24/7 your results would be much better with only 1 titan unit say if you had a basement and fans etc
like my basement the results for heat imho would be more dramatic

http://lostgonzo.imgur.com/

i did clock down the 2 hottest dies to 300mh from 325mh ..one at 1 click below the standard 300mh voltage setting the other at the 300mh voltage setting all other settings at 325
except for the off cubes at the standard voltage that knc came at for 300mh took 10c off the vrms.... so all at 80F in the basement run no more then 86c at that temp in bsmt
that was needed as summer arrived ..i imagine in sept i can kick it back up with out any vrm heat issues again in that it ran well at maxed out..but settings all winter

toggle the speed down and drop the heat...that seems to be effective enough...move a hell of a lot of air above the titan(s) 24/7 in and out is the biggest plus imho

i also tried your fans directly into cubes and or small usb fans blowing into cubes etc...again more stable just letting the air naturally rise and then 3 ft from the ceiling between the
pusher fan and the slated exhaust fan pushing out above the titans it is like a 15 mph breeze 24/7 LOL Smiley Some of this may be due to my 6 cube and 2 cube unit (saved me
from getting 2 more corsair 1200i's with 2nd used titan) but to repeat ..the cube pushing air out pretty well the rather prompt heat rise to the ceiling and the immediate
pushing of air in and out of the basement seems to do the trick

Winter is coming....but this was the advice I was given ..was repeatedly told needed a/c in basement and or fans in front of cubes etc...then one guy said you just need to
get the heat out ..the basement will take care of the rest compared to outside temps.....so far he has been completely correct ..especially in that I have 2x the heat of a
normal titan unit to move

good luck on your service..but for those just dealing with this for the summer you may want to try my method or even more creative a complete ducting setup above your
titan with round ducting and blast the heat directly out from the get go

I am sure your service will be very valuable for those cubes more damaged then mine with restart/worse dies and heat issues

as to my 2 dead dies...as crappy as knc made the stuff and most nov 2013 folk i know who got titans have a die or two dead anyway (thus the batch) the fact
I'm getting 650.1mh with 2 dead dies and 1 cube only set to 312.5 vs 325 is a frigging miracle imho ..just gonna go with the flow...frigging miracle they are doing
that cheap raspberry pi kiddie science projects that the titans are imho they so over clocked this titans anyway 50.1mh above 300mh and the fact the titans
have lasted this long is well again miraculous imho Smiley

now as i write this I may have jinxed myself and blew a cube and will need your services...but anyway the above advice was given to me on how to move air
with two titans w/o a/c or too weird of tricks..so just passing it forward Smiley For those with less options no basement or worse equipment this is not gonna help
much but again w/o the guys advice on how to move air in my basement and using an a/c unit I may have had the same results ..but at the cost of 250 usd
more for the a/c  at least a month imho

also my motto works with knc titans 'get what you can' w/o getting too obsessed with speed dead dies etc.....these units were orig only on warranty for 3 months
thus that was knc's thoughts on how long they would last.... my units the used and new both nov units have been going 24/7 for 9+ months ..you have issues with
heat for a couple months adjust your expectations....ask around for stuff like I have done or the full out ducting etc....but eventually they will 'poop' out it is how
the knc stuff was made imho

anyway what I'm doing wrong/right or who the f*ck knows Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
psy112

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

psygambler

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 06:47:14 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 07:38:58 AM by psy112

Also post here photos
How we can wake up dies at Titan?

Ive been working on updated watchdog script & webgui stats for titan.
Ive started a new git repo here:

https://github.com/GenTarkin/Titan

I didnt know how to fork knc's original source cuz it has submodules n crap and git is confusing as hell rofl!
So, I made changes locally then created the new repo u see above.
All files are the same except  a couple of the webgui files and the watchdog script. So, it would be safe to rename the original folders and put my new ones in their place.

Anyways, my modifications to watchdog script stops bfgminer, power cycle the cube that has die/dies offline, starts bfgminer.
Its worked 1 out of 1 times so far =P wishing another die would drop so could confirm functionality of script.

Heres what stats look like now:

Do I have to do this with a keyboard and screen on the raspberry? or i can do it over my lan?
I feel so stupid, how do i install the update webgui? where am i suppose to run it?

TXSteve

Activity: 342

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:13:46 AM

Also post here photos

I didnt know how to fork knc's original source cuz it has submodules n crap and git is confusing as hell rofl!
All files are the same except  a couple of the webgui files and the watchdog script. So, it would be safe to rename the original folders and put my new ones in their place.

Anyways, my modifications to watchdog script stops bfgminer, power cycle the cube that has die/dies offline, starts bfgminer.
Its worked 1 out of 1 times so far =P wishing another die would drop so could confirm functionality of script.

Do I have to do this with a keyboard and screen on the raspberry? or i can do it over my lan?
I feel so stupid, how do i install the update webgui? where am i suppose to run it?

You burn the img file to a microsd card with win32 disk imager, then reconfigure your rig like you did when you first got it.

BTW the instruction are still on the knc website
psy112

Activity: 346

psygambler

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 12:36:08 PM

Also post here photos

You burn the img file to a microsd card with win32 disk imager, then reconfigure your rig like you did when you first got it.

BTW the instruction are still on the knc website

Ahh now i get it ;P felt like a real noob there ;P Thanks!

TXSteve

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 02:50:40 PM

GenTarkin here's the contents of the monitordcdc.log file

[2015-08-11 14:45:08] Start

that's it

I set threshold to 85c  -- there was one die at 85c and another at 86c, prior to this the log file was empty

hope that helps
GenTarkin
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:52:41 PM

that's it

I set threshold to 85c  -- there was one die at 85c and another at 86c, prior to this the log file was empty

hope that helps

wtf .... weird hrm.... can you post a screenshot of temps & the monitordcdc.log file when it should be going off?
Thanks... in all my tests it works just fine ... so this is puzzling

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
Olegcho

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:01:16 PM

What can i do to reduce a little bit my dc/dc temp Smiley
In the room is hot like in hell. I don't have enought electricity to put air conditioning.

and is there a way to solo mine LTC? How to run bfgminer with getblocktemplate instead of getwork?

Thanks in advance
Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:14:45 PM

In the room is hot like in hell. I don't have enought electricity to put air conditioning.

Wow those are seriously hot, I fear for how long the machine can keep that up.

You could underclock them, that would reduce the temps a bit but I suppose some sort of ventilation even if not air con would help, you can get big 20" fans fairly cheap.

Must be a small room or lots of other miners, mine is just sat in a room with the air con and fans all off at the moment and is nowhere near those temps

and is there a way to solo mine LTC? How to run bfgminer with getblocktemplate instead of getwork?

You can set your own mining pool up, with MPOS or similar but the easiest way is to use the nicehash solo mining pool
https://solo.nicehash.com/

Olegcho

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:28:50 PM

Wow those are seriously hot, I fear for how long the machine can keep that up.

You could underclock them, that would reduce the temps a bit but I suppose some sort of ventilation even if not air con would help, you can get big 20" fans fairly cheap.

Must be a small room or lots of other miners, mine is just sat in a room with the air con and fans all off at the moment and is nowhere near those temps

You can set your own mining pool up, with MPOS or similar but the easiest way is to use the nicehash solo mining pool
https://solo.nicehash.com/

They are running for 4-5 months with that temp. When i change the voltage to -0.0879V the temp is better.  Am I hurting the titan when changing the voltage?

About the nicehash.... I was hit around 10 orphan blocks before they update the wallet (i'm still mining there but i was much lucky when i solo mining directly to the wallet)Smiley
And with my MPOS pool I had some problems - after around 10 hours of mining i was starting to get only rejected shares.
TXSteve

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:30:16 PM

that's it

I set threshold to 85c  -- there was one die at 85c and another at 86c, prior to this the log file was empty

hope that helps

wtf .... weird hrm.... can you post a screenshot of temps & the monitordcdc.log file when it should be going off?

GenTarkin
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:23:14 AM

that's it

I set threshold to 85c  -- there was one die at 85c and another at 86c, prior to this the log file was empty

hope that helps

Weird, so freaking weird, maybe I messed up something in bulding my latest .img file. Ill double verify the code works again on my box tonight and make a fresh image. Im also rewriting the code atm to impliment a sliding scale for clocking down the dies which have overheating VRM's rather than just shutting them off =)
I may add an auto clock up based on a temp threshold as well.
You wanted 92/93C thresholds right? Ill throw those in there as well.

padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 12:33:13 AM

That was something we were considering , but after looking everything over, its a really bad idea. Im sure Tarkin will remove that option in the next release.

@GenTarkin. The biggest threat to these miners is the temp of the VRM. I think the critical temp of the vrm is around 85C. Can you put a switch in that will shut down the die @85C , that we can choose to have this active or not, or even better have a drop down to choose the shutoff temp, and a switch to activate or not.  I can send more btc if you can do this. This prevents permanent damage to the VRM, thats what overheats, NOT the processors or dies.

Vegas

UPDATE: have a working VRM checker. It basically disables the die whos VRM is over 85. It simply turns it to OFF in webgui and restarts bfgminer. The die can of course be turned back on by selecting a freqency in webgui and reapplying settings.
Controlling it via webgui is probably not gonna be an option at least for now. I have no idea how that portion of the webgui code works lol.
Will post when its ready for download =)

The VRMs enter thermal shutdown at 120C to protect themselves, anything over about 105C is getting sketchy but under that things will make it..
Are you sure? Well, people cast in what they want the thermal trigger at and Ill change it to that. For now its 85C

Note donations would be greatly appreciated =)
I still have yet to be paid in full for the .5btc bounty =/

I hope you fare better than I did, had hundreds of installs, I helped dozens of people myself, someone started selling it on ebay, etc..  In the end managed 0.32 BTC in total from a few people.. The dozens I helped actually all said they would donate but just needed it working for now, in the end just a handful of honest people.

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
GenTarkin
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:43:02 AM

That was something we were considering , but after looking everything over, its a really bad idea. Im sure Tarkin will remove that option in the next release.

@GenTarkin. The biggest threat to these miners is the temp of the VRM. I think the critical temp of the vrm is around 85C. Can you put a switch in that will shut down the die @85C , that we can choose to have this active or not, or even better have a drop down to choose the shutoff temp, and a switch to activate or not.  I can send more btc if you can do this. This prevents permanent damage to the VRM, thats what overheats, NOT the processors or dies.

Vegas

UPDATE: have a working VRM checker. It basically disables the die whos VRM is over 85. It simply turns it to OFF in webgui and restarts bfgminer. The die can of course be turned back on by selecting a freqency in webgui and reapplying settings.
Controlling it via webgui is probably not gonna be an option at least for now. I have no idea how that portion of the webgui code works lol.
Will post when its ready for download =)

The VRMs enter thermal shutdown at 120C to protect themselves, anything over about 105C is getting sketchy but under that things will make it..
Are you sure? Well, people cast in what they want the thermal trigger at and Ill change it to that. For now its 85C

Note donations would be greatly appreciated =)
I still have yet to be paid in full for the .5btc bounty =/

I hope you fare better than I did, had hundreds of installs, I helped dozens of people myself, someone started selling it on ebay, etc..  In the end managed 0.32 BTC in total from a few people.. The dozens I helped actually all said they would donate but just needed it working for now, in the end just a handful of honest people.
Yeah, its unfortunate, but at least the bounty was delivered upon =) ... back then for you .32btc was worth way much more in fiat then it is now haha =)

GenTarkin
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:54:44 AM

that's it

hope that helps

Weird, so freaking weird, maybe I messed up something in bulding my latest .img file. Ill double verify the code works again on my box tonight and make a fresh image. Im also rewriting the code atm to impliment a sliding scale for clocking down the dies which have overheating VRM's rather than just shutting them off =)

I figured it out =) , one of the temp monitoring files I made didnt make it to github, therefore not making it to the img. Sorry =), next build will include the fix and all the goodie updates =)

GenTarkin
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:58:21 AM

A list of changes in my next build:
Proper handling of soft vs hard die resets(if soft reset fails then proceeds to do hard reset via cube power cycling & BFGminer restart)
Custom 92/93C added to dropdown list
A scaling down of dies who's VRM (DCDC) temps cross over threshold

Future build to do:
Add auto clock scaling up for dies which were previously scaled down due to VRM overheating.

TXSteve

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:32:22 AM

Hey "autoclock up based on threshold" ?  That would be too cool. That occurred to me but I didn't want to impose, however now that you mention it ....   Smiley  One thing about "auto up", I have a couple dies I was able to revive by running low MHz like 150 MHz ... I wouldn't want to "auto up " these dies, just the ones that were knocked down a notch

92/93 would be great... I have a few cubes that hug 90c on a hot day but I don't want to knock them down, just the 1 or 2 that go higher on an extra HOT day, so far we've hit 105f and 101f ... that way I can leave the house without worrying as much, already blew up one meter box -- that's fixed but things can & will go wrong so can't be too safe.

btw while I am on it, the reason meter box blew up was because of corroded connections that overheated & actually melted the insulation, etc.  When I analyzed everything I found that I was drawing more than twice as much power on 1 110v leg than the other. So make sure your rigs are reasonably balanced on your electrical service. Buy a quality ammeter open your electrical box & actually check the draw on each leg and make adjustments if necessary. Also check the draw on each 20 amp breaker to make sure it's not over 16 amps  and put heavy duty 20 amp outlets in your receptacle boxes. Just saying ... can't be too careful when you are running a heavy load 24/7

txSteve

TXSteve

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:36:52 AM

Proper handling of soft vs hard die resets(if soft reset fails then proceeds to do hard reset via cube power cycling & BFGminer restart)

Future build to do:
Add auto clock scaling up for dies which were previously scaled down due to VRM overheating.

sounds great!
GenTarkin
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:16:39 AM

Future build to do:

sounds great!

Thanks =), Im uploading hopefully a working img now.

I also changed back the login password to admin/admin for both ssh & webgui
*I attempted to anyways...haha will need testing =)

Once you test out this build TXSteve, please send .5btc my way =) I would greatly appreciate it =) ... That will get me rollin on auto reupping the clocks of Dies that have been declocked due to DCDC overheat.
(this will be more difficult to code cuz now I gotta keep track of original settings n do lots of comparing while running =P )

TXSteve

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:33:11 AM

Future build to do:

sounds great!

Thanks =), Im uploading hopefully a working img now.

I also changed back the login password to admin/admin for both ssh & webgui
*I attempted to anyways...haha will need testing =)

Once you test out this build TXSteve, please send .5btc my way =) I would greatly appreciate it =) ... That will get me rollin on auto reupping the clocks of Dies that have been declocked due to DCDC overheat.
(this will be more difficult to code cuz now I gotta keep track of original settings n do lots of comparing while running =P )

no problem I'll check it out & take care of it tomorrow, about ready to call it a day here

thx again
Pages: « 1 ... 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 [2042] 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: