Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:12:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 [2108] 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
Maxumark

Activity: 159
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:06:06 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2016, 06:44:49 AM by Maxumark

"I did buy some stuff in anticipation of getting a Titan, thermal paste, copper heatsinks, a bi-metal blade for my bandsaw, and some new PSU's.  Most of that stuff is still in route in the mail.  And was looking at the fan upgrade idea.  However I would like a better rig for a starting point to do these upgrades.  I guess I will just have to see how this all shakes out."  

Before you or anyone else cuts the Cooler hold down on the titan cubes, I have designed and had made a cooler bracket modification that mounts to the board in 4 points instead of the current 3 points. This allows for more stable and even pressure, and has allowed for some flaky dies to start working. It also allows for you to put what ever heatsink solution you want on all of the DC/DC's. Also your original plate is unmodified.
This is also a simple bolt in modification, with no cutting or other modification required.
I am selling these brackets for $10.00 per cube, and $7.50 shipping in USA, more for elsewhere, for up to 20 bracket sets. I am also including the black hold down screws in the pictures below for each kit.
Anyone who knows me can verify that I have been running multiple Titans for over 18 months.

Link to Marketplace listing with detailed instructins:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1423042.msg14395660#msg14395660

The first picture is what each cube kit consists of. all of the other parts are with your titan cube now.

http://postimg.org/gallery/ldlpfife/

I obviously will also take payment in LTC/BTC.

PM me with any questions.

Mining LTC and other alts since 2014 when I thought I missed the BTC train.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:13:36 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2016, 09:56:38 AM by Searing

"I did buy some stuff in anticipation of getting a Titan, thermal paste, copper heatsinks, a bi-metal blade for my bandsaw, and some new PSU's.  Most of that stuff is still in route in the mail.  And was looking at the fan upgrade idea.  However I would like a better rig for a starting point to do these upgrades.  I guess I will just have to see how this all shakes out."  

Before you or anyone else cuts the Cooler hold down on the titan cubes, I have designed and had made a cooler bracket modification that mounts to the board in 4 points instead of the current 3 points. This allows for more stable and even pressure, and has allowed for some flaky dies to start working. It also allows for you to put what ever heatsink solution you want on all of the DC/DC's. Also your original plate is unmodified.
This is also a simple bolt in modification, with no cutting or other modification required.
I am selling these brackets for $10.00 per cube, and $6.00 shipping in USA, more for elsewhere, for up to 20 bracket sets. I am also including the black hold down screws in the pictures below for each kit.
Anyone who knows me can verify that I have been running multiple Titans for over 18 months.

I have 12 on the way. the modified heat sink blocks for the titans..look at the pics....very 'alien movie' like how the laser cutter molded around the cooler fan tubes imho Smiley

again he is legit for what my word is worth.....mine are in the mail as we speak

but 10 bucks each is a steal! (It is amazing what laser cutting stuff can do on solid blocks of aluminum these days) Smiley

well hell now I will pretty much have everything i need to re-do a cube sitting in a box of parts now. Time to try and save the 1 die working only cube (it was at one time one
of the 1/2 working cubes knc sent out in pairs to replace your 1 full dead cube...cheap bastards)..dare to dream

so hell maybe with a re-paste /small heat-sinks/this mod/ the better fan (from Swedish knc titan fix YouTube video) If I can get the puppy up to 2 dies again that is.

(then again I could send it to Lightfoot he likely could fix the works...and rub KNC Techs face in the fact SUPPOSEDLY these 'returned' 1/2 working titan cubes are

unfix-able up to all 4 dies. (also have him check for sabotage to make this so... .heh it is what knc does ...evil don't ya know ) Smiley

but alas can't afford it ...too cheap .....got a full working Titan Cube for $385 (120 ltc at the time) about 4 weeks ago so now spoiled Sad

Summer is coming boys and girls I expect CHEAP Titan stuff gonna be dumped because of heat issues etc (unless we get a damn good pump on btc and ltc from the btc halving)

fun times Smiley

later

edit: Also note you get the x bars and 2 screws etc ...from what I understand all the other screws stuff can be re-used from the heat sink plate you are removing for this 4 port mount.

Also you need to re-paste for newbies. Also for newbies to this tear down. YOU MUST get some type of small heatsinks for the modules the KNC heatsink covered as seen in

the pictures. I think he is gonna give a link to a bigger heatsink(s)? to enhance the X form setup also. But again from what I understand HIS X frame setup that replaces

the KNC Heatsinks with the small module chip heatsinks individual replacement and of course re-paste....Has the SAME heat etc as standard knc with the big old heat sink they provide

The advantage (imho) is the x factor way above allows you to better seal/set the cooler imho and of course gives room for ALL the small module heatsinks (unlike the swedish guy video mod)

anyway for what it is worth. Again imho with this X factor rig and thermal re-paste with the small vrms and maybe when he links it the bigger heatsink for the X cross setup. It

likely will not be any worse then the big ass KNC plate sucked down with foam arrangement. His arrangement again imho would sure kick ass for air flow also.

but anyway I can only say why I think this is so at this point. Contact him for further details on risks/rewards. But me it has been 17 months 24/7 so I know I need to start

the process of re-paste etc before Summer hits (no A/C basement pull fan and shutter push fan out in basement)

lostgonzo.imgur.com

thus for stability and air flow reasons I got 12 of these puppies. I will also likely replace fans with the better ones. (The ones shown in the swedish guy video)

I expect some modest improvement for my 10 bucks. In reality thou it will likely be the re-paste of such after 17 months and the small module heat sinks and the LOUD fan replacement

with IMPROVED air flow that will do it...or so why I'm going with this.

anyway figured I'd better edit this post from my other post here and this is what I'm gonna do/use on my attempt at re-pasting cubes.

as always it is KNC stuff and 'evil' all attempts to try and 'muck' with KNC equipment of any kind can end in them 'winning' and bricking themselves..it is what they are Smiley

(Also consider the source here ME....best to be wary of any advice...(at one time I believed in BFL the horror) Sad

whatever stuff to do Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:42:54 PM

Searing,  Which fans did you go with?  I looked those Noctua's PWM 3000k fans.  After watching the youtube vids on that fan at full speed it seems like that would be really loud.  So I was wondering if we need fans that are turning those speeds to keep these cool.  Thanks for the recommendation for this cooler mount.

What a lucky deal to find 4 live dies in a cube for that kind of money.  Great deal!  I hope your right about finding some deals going into the summer.  I assume you guys retune the Titans for the warm summer temps to keep them running in the heat?  Or do you just do a tune that is very conservative and leave it alone?

I contacted the seller of this defective rig.  I tried for the last couple of days using GenTarkin's firmware to get this thing to stablize and it just isn't happy.  I hand tuned the speeds to get the dies to stay operational(between 200-275mhz) and set a conservative undervolt.  Got the dies to sort of behave and then started the energy saver tune.  Still was getting restarts from dies that disappear every hour and didn't seem to get any better.  So I finally just made the call that the miner has to go back.  The seller originally did reply that I had 14days to send it back.  I told him I would try to see if I could get it to stabilize and he did offer a discount on the price if I would keep it.  However after fighting with it for the last couple of days and watching the tuning dial in the voltages even at the reduced speeds it is clear that either the speeds need to be adjusted down again and retuned, or it just wasn't going to be stable. 

So I have let the seller know last night that the rig needs to go back.  Now just waiting for confirmation from him so I can get this in the mail.

I hope there are some summer deals coming up on the Titans.  I am talking to another seller about a rig now.  Not a great deal on price, but it does sound like a decent rig.  Just waiting on this eBay deal to get cleared up now before I try to get this other Titan.
Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:12:19 PM

If this is very indeed legit then finally we have available ASIC on EU!

What does this mean?

3 year stay in a kryo chamber.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:53:24 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2016, 02:03:31 PM by Searing

I am selling these brackets for $10.00 per cube, and $7.50 shipping in USA, more for elsewhere, for up to 20 bracket sets. I am also including the black hold down screws in the pictures below for each kit.

Link to Marketplace listing with detailed instructins:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1423042.msg14395660#msg14395660

The first picture is what each cube kit consists of. all of the other parts are with your titan cube now.

As always if you don't like what I post ...feel free to put me on ignore..I don't mind...hell I likely will never meet you! *or skip this is my suggestion*

Clarification from my previous post on this on what I expect from these X factor replacement of the big ass KNC and foam heat sink arrangement. (also edited that previous post)

So anyway what I'm thinking about this below is his more secure X type brackets and better air flow and the small module heatsinks should improve the works esp with a big ass

(if loud fan) etc......seems a prudent setup my thoughts below

Also note you get the x bars and 2 screws etc ...from what I understand all the other screws stuff can be re-used from the heat sink plate you are removing for this 4 port mount.

Also you need to re-paste for newbies. Also for newbies to this tear down. YOU MUST get some type of small heatsinks for the modules the KNC heatsink covered as seen in

the pictures. I think he is gonna give a link to a bigger heatsink(s)? to enhance the X form setup also. But again from what I understand HIS X frame setup that replaces

the KNC Heatsinks with the small module chip heatsinks individual replacement and of course re-paste....Has the SAME heat etc as standard knc with the big old heat sink they provide

The advantage (imho) is the x factor way above allows you to better seal/set the cooler imho and of course gives room for ALL the small module heatsinks (unlike the swedish guy video mod)

anyway for what it is worth. Again imho with this X factor rig and thermal re-paste with the small vrms and maybe when he links it the bigger heatsink for the X cross setup. It

likely will not be any worse then the big ass KNC plate sucked down with foam arrangement. His arrangement again imho would sure kick ass for air flow also.

but anyway I can only say why I think this is so at this point. Contact him for further details on risks/rewards. But me it has been 17 months 24/7 so I know I need to start

the process of re-paste etc before Summer hits (no A/C basement pull fan and shutter push fan out in basement)

lostgonzo.imgur.com

thus for stability and air flow reasons I got 12 of these puppies. I will also likely replace fans with the better ones. (The ones shown in the swedish guy video)

I expect some modest improvement for my 10 bucks. In reality thou it will likely be the combo of all ..the re-paste of such after 17 months and the  small module heat sinks and the LOUD fan replacement with IMPROVED air flow that will do it...or so why I'm going with this.

edit: additional if anyone is having issues (newbies) with DISCONNECT coming up and a reboot of your hub and/or cable modem fixes it. Here is a link. For whatever reason my IP
saved settings for the Titans was lost on the DIR-615 HUB....had to add them ...all my other IP stuff was still on the save list (go figure) so if you are moving your equip around
trying to get them up or other stuff...and you get a big DISCONNECT that stays on reboots and power ups....might be something simple like this ....link to the other thread
for more details if you are having these kind of fading IP or DISCONNECT issues .....whatever...it was funny it was ONLY the Titans that had dumped themselves off my IP/MAC address
saved table ...

other thread more detail

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1283859.msg14398853#msg14398853

anyway as usual you 'don't like my rants..put me on /ignore (I don't mind)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
TXSteve

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:24:24 AM

I wonder where old searing has been?? haven't seen him in ages  :|
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 05:19:40 AM

Now you gone & done it,here he comes,3   2   1...............  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
TXSteve

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 12:11:58 PM

Just kidding Searing, -- good luck with your titan project
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 12:20:34 PM

Just kidding Searing, -- good luck with your titan project

Hey you have not put me on /ignore  (nor has unacceptable) so hey....... its your own damn fault Smiley

xlameee

Activity: 40
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:52:00 PM

Hey there

I just found about this new firmware

I need to know because I Just opened one of my cubes to cleaned and when I tried to plug it back on

it is not shown on the main page do you thing that your firmware can fix that data cable problems

Thank you
TXSteve

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:57:15 PM

Hey there

I need to know because I Just opened one of my cubes to cleaned and when I tried to plug it back on

it is not shown on the main page do you thing that your firmware can fix that data cable problems

Thank you

check your cable to make sure you didn't put it back on backwards, it'll go either way
xlameee

Activity: 40
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:53:11 AM

I didn't When I restart the 2nd time all my cubes went OFF I've got now 2 cubes working and the

and the other 2 now are offline I tried everything I know and I did before and it is not working

A whole day switching cables around How is this possible those cables was working perfectly

Do you know where can I buy or DIY those cables

Thank you 

Hey there

Thank you

check your cable to make sure you didn't put it back on backwards, it'll go either way
lightfoot
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 2228

I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:26:45 AM

I didn't When I restart the 2nd time all my cubes went OFF I've got now 2 cubes working and the

and the other 2 now are offline I tried everything I know and I did before and it is not working

A whole day switching cables around How is this possible those cables was working perfectly

Do you know where can I buy or DIY those cables

Thank you 

Hey there

Thank you

So you're sure the cables are bad? That's a new one to be honest. I'm almost wondering if something went insane on your Titan Raspberry Pi controller. Maybe the software needs a new reflash.

C
The Avenger

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:00:09 PM

mining capacity?

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:34:21 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2016, 05:10:02 AM by Searing

Brief FYI

I managed to get in a small electrical sub panel on my 100 amp electric service finally ....thus I was able to run another 220v line and because of that FINALLY

managed to put the qwberty clone Titan Bridge with a Raspbery Pi B+ 512mb  on such and on a 6 port Neptune board I pulled the Beagle Bone Black off of

tossed on knc 2.00 (for now had to go to work) and dumped my 1 cube with only 1 working die on it ...and VIOLA! the creation lives

Anyway others on here have done the same..just thought it was pretty cool (and knc techs for telling me back in the day that would not work ....ass**les....)

well anyway will post some pics later...but pretty slick...now I can at least take a cube off a bit at time and re-paste test etc w/o the whole circus of 4 or 6 cubes

going down....well better late then never.....at least we now know where those data hall Jupiter 4 and 6 port boards went ...yep.....customer Neptunes (after the Jupiter data hall stuff was pulled and pre-order paid by customers Neptunes went in instead....the neppie owners really really got screwed on this timeline imho) and Titans months later picking up any old stock slack again IMHO...but it is how KNC does things.....seems likely again imho

KNC never misses a trick imho Smiley (wondering about their court case...hmmmmmm.......man I hope they get creamed)

anyway whoo who......21mh on my 1 I tell you 1 overclocked to 325 working die on that cube....(dare to dream..need for speed does not apply here) Smiley

link to the sub panel pics for those who may need to do the same (not that hard) below. It is in the 2016 Album.

lostgonzo.imgur.com

Also STILL LOOKING FOR MORE of these KNC Y Adapters NEW....if you have any laying about unused you got from KNC in the mail let me know I still need a few Smiley

(I know a person should almost put them in a picture and mount them on the wall..in that it is a rare item that KNC was forced to send everyone for FREE......3 plus months late) Smiley

GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:46:10 PM

GenTarkin's Mod ~ Custom KNC Titan firmware v1.0.4 RELEASE NOTES - maintenance release

-Energy Saver: Fixed an issue where in some situations Energy Saver would get stuck on a stage in an infinite loop due to incorrect die counting results.

-Energy Saver: If incorrect die counting results still results in a loop for stages.. wrote a fallback to guarantee no infinite loops would occur by forcibly going to the next stage if the current stage is running for over 48hrs.

-Energy Saver: If any dies are detected being auto-bypass when user starts Energy Saver, it will show a notification that those dies need to be set to OFF(and settings applied) prior to starting Energy Saver.

In short, if you installed my previous builds and had energy saver run for over a week...then its highly possible one of the stages is stuck in an infinite loop. This release will fix that.

note: The updated download file is found in your account if you purchased the "FULL COPY"
note: Prior to upgrading, please stop Energy Saver if its running. Then install upgrade, reboot then start Energy Saver.

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:04:41 PM

did anyone else buy this firmware from http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/ and didn't get a confirmation mail?

For me it was just send LTC to address and get access to a download link. Now I can't prove the purchase.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:25:47 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 01:37:03 PM by vegasguy

I can look you up Mickey. Just PM me, I just need your email . I need to get the database to Tarkin anyway. I wont speak long on this, and turn the thread into a circus, except to say I "felt" wronged. I am not a bad person, and neither is Tarkin. We had our our disagreement, but at the end of the day, the community should not suffer for our disagreement. I plan on returning to this forum soon for the sole purpose of contributing information. Please lets not discuss the past and turn this thread into a soap opera, nobody wants to read that. If you dont like me, put me on ignore. Im not here to cause problems. Tarkin, I sincerely apologize to you for being an ass. 'nuff said.
Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:44:12 PM

Brief FYI

I managed to get in a small electrical sub panel on my 100 amp electric service finally ....thus I was able to run another 220v line and because of that FINALLY

managed to put the qwberty clone Titan Bridge with a Raspbery Pi B+ 512mb  on such and on a 6 port Neptune board I pulled the Beagle Bone Black off of

tossed on knc 2.00 (for now had to go to work) and dumped my 1 cube with only 1 working die on it ...and VIOLA! the creation lives

Anyway others on here have done the same..just thought it was pretty cool (and knc techs for telling me back in the day that would not work ....ass**les....)

well anyway will post some pics later...but pretty slick...now I can at least take a cube off a bit at time and re-paste test etc w/o the whole circus of 4 or 6 cubes

going down....well better late then never.....at least we now know where those data hall Jupiter 4 and 6 port boards went ...yep.....customer Neptunes (after the Jupiter data hall stuff was pulled and pre-order paid by customers Neptunes went in instead....the neppie owners really really got screwed on this timeline imho) and Titans months later picking up any old stock slack again IMHO...but it is how KNC does things.....seems likely again imho

KNC never misses a trick imho Smiley (wondering about their court case...hmmmmmm.......man I hope they get creamed)

anyway whoo who......21mh on my 1 I tell you 1 overclocked to 325 working die on that cube....(dare to dream..need for speed does not apply here) Smiley

link to the sub panel pics for those who may need to do the same (not that hard) below. It is in the 2016 Album.

lostgonzo.imgur.com

Also STILL LOOKING FOR MORE of these KNC Y Adapters NEW....if you have any laying about unused you got from KNC in the mail let me know I still need a few Smiley

(I know a person should almost put them in a picture and mount them on the wall..in that it is a rare item that KNC was forced to send everyone for FREE......3 plus months late) Smiley

Searing these can easily be made by anyone with basic soldering skills in about 3 minutes. I have even made triple female head versions.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:01:26 PM

Brief FYI

lostgonzo.imgur.com

Searing these can easily be made by anyone with basic soldering skills in about 3 minutes. I have even made triple female head versions.

Vegas

Yeah I'm just lazy and the ones not KNC are dying after like 14 months having less issues with KNC ones it's not the 3rd party adapters either imho who would have thought I'd be at 17 months and $445 after elec a month yet 😀 At 733 mh and roi'd too

Go figure

Pages: « 1 ... 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 [2108] 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: