Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:44:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
Tad3j

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 01:07:02 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2013, 10:57:51 AM by Tad3j

Hello!

I would have a propositions!

• While theres a lot of users that want to have miner I think that first proposition, one miner per one order would be great! Therefore much more different people will get their miners.
  • The second proposition, if you'll drop first one, is, if we use a little bit of psycology:
    So if you think good and come to an conclusion about this image: you should proportionally send out a packet of devices. Example: if you have 10 devices, 1 people will get an order of 3 devices, 2 people will get an order of 2, and 3 people will get an order of 1 device. Thats the simpliest and fair way of doing bussines. You'll get more clients and customers and they will return often. And also they will make an advertising about your company in a positive way!

Of course there exist more proposition in a way of making a fair share. I have also read your posts and I believe that you're honest and doing your job with heart. I am also doing a lot of myself to make equitable society. Today I made an order.

I wish You a great bussiness! [/list]
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 01:12:55 PM

Hello!

I would have a propositions!

• While theres a lot of users that want to have miner I think that first proposition, one miner per one order would be great! Therefore much more different people will get their miners.
    • The second proposition, if you'll drop first one, is, if we use a little bit of psycology:
      So if you think good and come to an conclusion about this image: you should proportionally send out a packet of devices. Example: if you have 10 devices, 1 people will get an order of 3 devices, 2 people will get an order of 2, and 3 people will get an order of 3 devices. Thats the simpliest and fair way of doing bussines. You'll get more clients and customers and they will return often. And also they will make an advertising about your company in a positive way!

Of course there exist more proposition in a way of making a fair share. I have also read your posts and I believe that you're honest and doing your job with heart. I am also doing a lot of myself to make equitable society. Today I made an order.

I wish You a great bussiness! [/list]

So, you're basically saying you only just noticed the site and have come late to the party, but want in? Roll Eyes

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
    1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
    Tad3j

View Profile
    May 19, 2013, 01:22:35 PM

I am currently working on theory for fair society. The theory consist on truth that everyone was born with and now the people are getting more and more compartmentalised. The world is in the hand of only 1/4 of people therefore that typical character of people will allways make more and more money. But they dont know, because that is their characteristic attribute. We have also 3/4 rest of the world who are different character and poses different attributes and they do not have a direct motiv for money. They want to live, laugh, sing, sport and so on. It is what we all want, but we don't know how to achieve it Wink 
    Tad3j

View Profile
    May 19, 2013, 01:24:48 PM

If you thinkg enough good, You'll see, that other 3/4 people cannot do, what they want, without a monetary sistem, that is leading the world.

I was giving the KNC Company an advice, how can they see on the people equaly Smiley
    matthewh3
    Legendary

Activity: 1372
    Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
    May 19, 2013, 01:31:05 PM

Will the KNCMiner support P2Pool mining?

daggeteo

Activity: 55
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    May 19, 2013, 01:33:01 PM

Okay they were KS' q's but there were others in the thread I PM'd the other day.

Also, Q.6 I posted an answer to from Sam. Mars v2 will be for Litecoins, so not retired, improved. though they will apparently not part-exchange or give the option of buying a the new board to upgrade your chips upon which is a shame.

Q.12 I was told all 5 guys mentioned on the KNC website, Sam, Andreas, Johan, Marcus and Michael were all directors. Do check with them.

Q.20 I posted a long answer about VAT inside and outside Europe, Did that not cover the answer? I noticed on the site the other day, aside a new logo, they actually have an area for your to register your VAT number.

I didn't realize that some Qs had been answer, I'll update the previous post accordingly.

The absolute last questions are the ones that you PMd me the other day.
    KS

Activity: 448

View Profile
    May 19, 2013, 01:34:14 PM

Q.12 I was told all 5 guys mentioned on the KNC website, Sam, Andreas, Johan, Marcus and Michael were all directors. Do check with them.

That's not reflected in the official documentation published on the Swedish companies registration office (as of May 9, 2013).
    Bitcoinorama

View Profile
    May 19, 2013, 01:40:40 PM
    Last edit: May 19, 2013, 01:51:00 PM by Bitcoinorama

That's not reflected in the official documentation published on the Swedish companies registration office (as of May 9, 2013).

Right, then that needs confirmation.

I was told the following;

"The ORSoC and Kennemar & Cole relationship has been talked about by many and it’s not a secret but people have made assumptions so I will clear it up for you

Me and Andreas (Kennemar & Cole)
    Started the idea, contacted ORSoC and showed them our plans, told them we would only do this if they joined us on the venture, a simple customer/supplier relationship was not strong enough for this purpose.

So we all started (all 5 of us) a brand new company called KNCMiner. So KncMiner consists of 5 directors. Front of house is us and back of house is ORSoC (best of both worlds) essentially ORSoC don’t get anything unless the product is successful and neither do me or Andreas, so we are all in it 100% and that’s the only way it would of worked.
    I hope that helps."

Bitcoinorama

View Profile
    May 19, 2013, 01:52:16 PM

Okay they were KS' q's but there were others in the thread I PM'd the other day.

Also, Q.6 I posted an answer to from Sam. Mars v2 will be for Litecoins, so not retired, improved. though they will apparently not part-exchange or give the option of buying a the new board to upgrade your chips upon which is a shame.

Q.20 I posted a long answer about VAT inside and outside Europe, Did that not cover the answer? I noticed on the site the other day, aside a new logo, they actually have an area for your to register your VAT number.

I didn't realize that some Qs had been answer, I'll update the previous post accordingly.

To be fair, no harm it getting additional reassurance/confirmation.

Any of you have a new date?

KS

View Profile
    May 19, 2013, 02:12:47 PM

Right, then that needs confirmation.

I was told the following;

"The ORSoC and Kennemar & Cole relationship has been talked about by many and it’s not a secret but people have made assumptions so I will clear it up for you

Started the idea, contacted ORSoC and showed them our plans, told them we would only do this if they joined us on the venture, a simple customer/supplier relationship was not strong enough for this purpose.

So we all started (all 5 of us) a brand new company called KNCMiner. So KncMiner consists of 5 directors. Front of house is us and back of house is ORSoC (best of both worlds) essentially ORSoC don’t get anything unless the product is successful and neither do me or Andreas, so we are all in it 100% and that’s the only way it would of worked.
    I hope that helps."

Assuming this, why 1/ register the KNCMINER name under Kennemar and Cole AB which doesn't have the ORSoC ppl published as directors or 2/ why give the wrong company registration number, assuming KNCMINER is now a separate entity?

I'll let you funnel these, you like it so much! Smiley
    daggeteo

Activity: 55

View Profile
    May 19, 2013, 03:04:12 PM

To be fair, no harm it getting additional reassurance/confirmation.

Any of you have a new date?

No, I haven't received any answer to the mail I sent :/
    kevcoins

Activity: 117
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    May 19, 2013, 03:31:14 PM

If you thinkg enough good, You'll see, that other 3/4 people cannot do, what they want, without a monetary sistem, that is leading the world.

I was giving the KNC Company an advice, how can they see on the people equaly Smiley

A funny guy who come in late for the party and now wants everyone to have a share equally in getting
    the miner. Is always first come first serve, they is no restriction on how many units you want to buy, is
    up to you if you could afford 1 or 3 or 4 unit etc..
    mrspencer

Activity: 47

View Profile
    May 19, 2013, 04:05:05 PM

This is getting old. Wish they'll give some news.
    glowkeeper

Activity: 84
    Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
    May 19, 2013, 04:16:12 PM

Example: if you have 10 devices, 1 people will get an order of 3 devices, 2 people will get an order of 2, and 3 people will get an order of 3 devices.

(1 x 3) + (2 x 2) + (3 x 3) ≠ 10

I wish You a great bussiness!

Any bussiness (sic) that can magic 6 devices out of thin air, must be great Wink I want one.

Hohum.
    Tad3j

View Profile
    May 19, 2013, 04:32:02 PM

glowkeeper, thanks! I did a mistake. I fix it Wink

kevcoins, this is exactly what am I writing up there. the people with money will always find a way "to money".
    what about others? if you have that answer, you can own a world Wink (of course if you're righteous)
    And yes I know that I poke the wasps' nest, because many of people around here, think like you and Bitcoinorama.

The point is, there are also different thinking people on the world. I present the KNC Company the way of targeting a lot more people, that they would. What they do is their own thing. And I newer say that with FIFO system is something wrong.
    Bitcoinorama

View Profile
    May 19, 2013, 05:39:36 PM

glowkeeper, thanks! I did a mistake. I fix it Wink

kevcoins, this is exactly what am I writing up there. the people with money will always find a way "to money".
    what about others? if you have that answer, you can own a world Wink (of course if you're righteous)
    And yes I know that I poke the wasps' nest, because many of people around here, think like you and Bitcoinorama.

The point is, there are also different thinking people on the world. I present the KNC Company the way of targeting a lot more people, that they would. What they do is their own thing. And I newer say that with FIFO system is something wrong.

No mate, I'm by no means wealthy at all. I'm in between work at the moment and I've taken a variety of crazy unconventional vocational paths when required instead of sitting and complaining that some are more fortunate. I'd be lucky to afford two miners at present, that would mean me selling things in my life I don't need. I have no house, land or car and I live in one of the most expensive cities in the world so please spare me the sob story.

They have already stipulated their aim is to decentralise and bring more cost efficient miners to the market. The units will become less expensive KNC plan to offer various other product lines offering various price points of entry over time once non-recurrent engineering costs has been paid by the early adopters. The reward to the early adopters and those following KnC in the forums (either proactively or with health skepticism) is to be able to mine earlier, if KNC manage to deliver a product to market as promised.

Whilst I respect your notion and the quaint way you delivered it, that's not the underlying root cause of the comment and I do prefer honesty here, but truth is you've only just been on the site, seen one can choose quantity and realised you are now at the back of the order queue. Whether you have only just discovered Bitcoin mining, or KNC's proposed product line you realise that there may already be considerable interest...

With all due respect the theory, which is a pleasant one, is merely an excuse.

It's no one's fault, but your own that you've only just started researching now, a month after pre-order interest was offered to potential investors. Others have been biding their time and looking for opportunities instead of jumping on the BFL bandwaggon. With that in mind we're not 100% reassured yet this is worthwhile until something solid is proven. You are correct, other opportunities will appear and you have all the opportunity to be earlier in line to those. Please don't complain because you've only just switched yourself onto bitcoin mining. In fact, I'd suggest you spend more time researching and preparing for an informed decision as where best to invest your funds.

Phinnaeus Gage
    Legendary

Activity: 1918
    Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
    May 19, 2013, 05:40:52 PM

They did give us news! It's in the form of an email sent to one person, passed to us, the third party. See how we rank?

I hope that helps."

How the fuck can one out of five people not have the time to post something similar on this forum, directly speaking to their customer base of which their enterprise is so relied upon?
    KS

View Profile
    May 19, 2013, 05:52:26 PM

They did give us news! It's in the form of an email sent to one person, passed to us, the third party. See how we rank?

I hope that helps."

How the fuck can one out of five people not have the time to post something similar on this forum, directly speaking to their customer base of which their enterprise is so relied upon?

Ooooh I am SO not going to comment on this! But I'm looking at someone RIGHT now, through the intarweb! He knows who he is! Grin
    Bitcoinorama

View Profile
    May 19, 2013, 05:59:02 PM

Man after seeing some the outrageous behaviour of some posters, with all due respect Phin, that includes yourself (ref. Cedartec), I'd be wary...

That said, both you and KS do complain a lot, often substantiated and do make some valid points, but have yet to actually drop then an email yourselves preferring to speculate, or in the case of KS belittle those that do bother to take the time and effort to contact.

It would just make sense when you do have genuine concerns that you drop the guys an email and share the responses, rather than venting frustration openly.

It get's tiring reading KS's sarcasm towards me when he's either too lazy or too much of a pussy to fire an email himself. Fact is he still hasn't tried and admits it, but is happy to bitch when someone else does. Healthy scepticism is fine, but utterly unnecessary if your concerns can be answered in a simple communication exchange with the guys directly. It saves me doing it, and then the legitimacy of my answers being subject to conspiracy.

Bitcoinorama

View Profile
    May 19, 2013, 06:11:02 PM

Yup, sorry buddy, my bad.

Add Matthewh3's Q as well pls; Will the KNCMiner support P2Pool mining?

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 2137 »
      Print  

Jump to: