Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:18:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 08:14:57 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2013, 09:57:56 AM by keyzersoze

Has anybody gotten a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 shiping date or comment yet, on their order?
And are those dates only for the 1-500 spots, or for everybody that payed within the first week?
The wording is still kinda confusing, if you read the different updates.

First update:

"OK The first numbers are in and its good news for the paying customers.

So the number we have for you is the position of the last place in the queue, which is currently 890. So no matter what your order number is if you have paid already (bank transfers have been given a little more time) you are currently in no worse than 890."

Next update:

"There are still a few more customer service tickets open that need to be solved before we can give exact queue positions, but as I said the queue is shorter by a few which means that everyone who paid successfully in the first week will have their box leave our factories in the first few days.The exact shipping day (1-5) and order number will be added to your account next week."

And in the latest update they write:

"For example Day 1/Day 2/Day 3. This will indicate how far from the start of shipping your order will dispatched. This update will not apply to new orders and will only apply to the orders which were based on pre-order registration. All other orders will be dispatched in the order of payment."

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 10:08:44 AM

not yet.

preodered 24/4
ordered 4/6
paid 5/6
AFox

Activity: 539
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 10:13:35 AM

And are those dates only for the 1-500 spots, or for everybody that payed within the first week?

Are people illiterate ? From the last news :
We know you have all been waiting for the shipping queue position update and over the next few days we will be adding a comment to your orders which will give you the day that your boxes will be made, tested and shipped.

For example Day 1/Day 2/Day 3. This will indicate how far from the start of shipping your order will dispatched. This update will not apply to new orders and will only apply to the orders which were based on pre-order registration. All other orders will be dispatched in the order of payment.

My lucky BTC address : 1LoTTerY3WYbGxVRHvh8oDudDdTxFvvqWF
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 10:37:40 AM

We know you have all been waiting for the shipping queue position update and over the next few days we will be adding a comment to your orders which will give you the day that your boxes will be made, tested and shipped.

For example Day 1/Day 2/Day 3. This will indicate how far from the start of shipping your order will dispatched. This update will not apply to new orders and will only apply to the orders which were based on pre-order registration. All other orders will be dispatched in the order of payment.

People are way way too anxious and too agitated! The shipping date doesn't matter so much right now. In September it matters and i think that by the time we get to September people will know their shipping date. Why make all the fuss now about this if the shipping is planner in September? Ok you get Day 1 or 2 or 5 and so? It means nothing right now. For me if we get the shipping days this month or on 30 August it's the same!

Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 10:41:51 AM

People are way way too anxious and too agitated! The shipping date doesn't matter so much right now. In September it matters and i think that by the time we get to September people will know their shipping date. Why make all the fuss now about this if the shipping is planner in September? Ok you get Day 1 or 2 or 5 and so? It means nothing right now. For me if we get the shipping days this month or on 30 August it's the same!

+1 thank-you. That said if you want to see people really falling to pieces take a look at the Terrahash thread. This is a lot of organisation and admin for anyone to undertake, chill. This is not a priority and KnC have been focusing in what is important, which is what matters.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
keyzersoze

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 12:24:41 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2013, 03:32:29 PM by keyzersoze

Hey, nobody is stressed. Just asking a valid question  Huh

Since one update says:

"everyone who paid successfully in the first week will have their box leave our factories in the first few days.The exact shipping day (1-5) and order number will be added to your account next week."

And the last one says:

This update will not apply to new orders and will only apply to the orders which were based on pre-order registration. All other orders will be dispatched in the order of payment."

Thats two conflicting messages isnt it?
Once more, not worried or stressed. Just wondering and asking. I thought that was what we did here.
People are getting a little to preachy i think, really. If you have relevant and helpful information, by all means share it. If you just want to sound of for your own egos benefit, then maybe you should  think twice about what you are actually contributing to the thread.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 12:38:30 PM

Hey, nobody is stressed. Just asking a valid question  Huh

Since one update says:

"everyone who paid successfully in the first week will have their box leave our factories in the first few days.The exact shipping day (1-5) and order number will be added to your account next week."

And the last one says:

This update will not apply to new orders and will only apply to the orders which were based on pre-order registration. All other orders will be dispatched in the order of payment."

Thats two conflicting messages isnt it?
Once more, not worried or stressed. Just wondering and asking. I thought that was what we did here.
People are getting a little to preachy i think, really. If you have relevant and helpful information, by all means share it. If you just want to sound of for your own egos benefit, then maybe you should  think twice about what you are actually contributing to thread.

No mate. It's just the same ground over, and over.

Orders proceed -- those that initiated a pre-order request from April that paid in the 1 week window ---> any successive order since. They need to clear who paid and who didn't from that initial April pre-order 500, then readjust corresponding order numbers, this takes time.

What can we do? They will let you know when they are ready. It's not a priority and it does not effect things now. Let them do what they have to do, and let them let you know in due course as they have said.

Otherwise we just have tonnes of pages about people agreeing they don't know about queue positioning instead of worthwhile content. Furthermore, unless you ordered in the past week, you're probably in a comfortable position. They will get what ever volume of wafers required and have the assembled units out the door ASAP. Chill.

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 01:35:45 PM

Chill.

meeh you are right, but try to empathize with other guys here..they paid thousands and thousands of hard earned dollars in preorder and just want to clarify every small detail for make sure, that they will receive their dreamed device in time for make nice profit. I fully understand it.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 01:40:18 PM

Yeah but still, why worry about whether you are on day one or day five when its not known whether day 1 is the 1st or the 26th?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 01:44:42 PM

Yeah but still, why worry about whether you are on day one or day five when its not known whether day 1 is the 1st or the 26th?

-MarkM-

This ^^

Was in the middle of typing it up when I saw the post Cheesy

I'm more concerned on the actual development of the devices and when they'll start shipping. Once this info is well known, then figuring out which day your device ships out on sounds reasonable.

slicko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

jersey 4 life !!!

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 01:50:44 PM

-MarkM-

+1

the same old question over and over. even knc dont know the answer. stop asking & be glad they arent a scam ! wait few weeks, i am sure they will provide another updates as soon they know something specific.
merv77

Activity: 574

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 01:52:46 PM

my reasoning for knowing more about queue positions is because I'd like to buy a second miner from KnC and I like to know if could be shipped in September.
I don't mean Day 1/2/3/4/5 when pre-orders are shipped, but what about the following days in September.

I emailed this question to KnC yesterday and received reply today stating all orders paid from now will be shipped in October.  For me October is to late for ROI, this is just my opinion.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 01:55:33 PM

it sounds like day one is closer to the 26th than the 1st then maybe.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
nightengale

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:25:21 PM

stop asking & be glad they arent a scam !

You'd better find some wood to knock on. I'll agree this all looks very legit, but there's nothing wrong with a little healthy skepticism.
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 02:26:26 PM

my reasoning for knowing more about queue positions is because I'd like to buy a second miner from KnC and I like to know if could be shipped in September.
I don't mean Day 1/2/3/4/5 when pre-orders are shipped, but what about the following days in September.

I emailed this question to KnC yesterday and received reply today stating all orders paid from now will be shipped in October.  For me October is to late for ROI, this is just my opinion.

This is a rhetorical question then.

keyzersoze

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 03:27:22 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2013, 03:51:42 PM by keyzersoze

Wasnt meant specifically for you Bitcoinorama, your heart is mostly in the right place. We know that  Tongue Just the general tone of the thread lately.
I know and hope that they are really busy over there. Thats why i thought id ask for some clarification to that kind of question here instead of bothering them. I would have fired of an email if i was really worried or stressed, believe me.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bebfoo

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:22:06 PM

I've been trying to find out what the refund policy is on pre-orders.  I was considering ordering a Saturn, but given ship dates won't be until October, I'd want to cancel the order if the difficulty is looking like it will be too great at that time (90M+)

Does anyone have direct knowledge of how kncminer deals with refund requests on pre-orders?
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:34:49 PM

I've been trying to find out what the refund policy is on pre-orders.  I was considering ordering a Saturn, but given ship dates won't be until October, I'd want to cancel the order if the difficulty is looking like it will be too great at that time (90M+)

Does anyone have direct knowledge of how kncminer deals with refund requests on pre-orders?

It was said that they would honor refunds up until the ship date but I can't remember where that was.  I just checked their site and couldn't find anything.

Bitcoinorama may have brought that back from his visit, I haven't checked that thread.

Their refund policy really should be added to the website.
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:40:06 PM

I've been trying to find out what the refund policy is on pre-orders.  I was considering ordering a Saturn, but given ship dates won't be until October, I'd want to cancel the order if the difficulty is looking like it will be too great at that time (90M+)

It was said that they would honor refunds up until the ship date but I can't remember where that was.  I just checked their site and couldn't find anything.

Bitcoinorama may have brought that back from his visit, I haven't checked that thread.

Yes they have openly said they will honour refunds, I think they have said this in this thread. It's not been me stating this, although I do know that this is the case. Personally though if you intend to have cold feet and be be flakey I'd prefer you refund sooner, rather than later and muck everyone around. The guys mean well and competitor hashrate is out if their hands. They don't need mice jumping ship.

Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 05:42:26 PM

Yes they have openly said they will honour refunds, I think they have said this in this thread. It's not been me stating this, although I do know that this is the case. Personally though if you intend to have cold feet and be be flakey I'd prefer you refund sooner, rather than later and muck everyone around. The guys mean well and competitor hashrate is out if their hands. They don't need mice jumping ship.

Mice will jump ship if ROI is impossible. That's part of the preorder game.

Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: