Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:06:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 [831] 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
cognoscente

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:33:44 PM

UPS has a feature where they email you with a tracking number.  DHL doesn't automatically do that.  Mine came directly from KNC in order to shut me up (I imagine).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:34:58 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2013, 07:46:16 PM by Phoenix1969

wow, since UPS moved the delivery day back a day, thats 2nd day, from stockholm, to  Volcano, Hawaii... That just amazes the hell out of me.

are you still talking about old orders that have since been delivered or stuff that is in transit right now?  I'm trying to figure out here if they simply decided to ship en masse using dhl and if that is the case, did they simply not issue tracking to individual customers yet(or will they for that matter).  
I had 3 orders, one I got 5 days ago, the other two are in transit:

My guess would be that they decided to use DHL on those orders delivered outside UPS carrier areas, so there isn't a carrier hand-off, like what happened to my Aussie Friend; his arrived in Sidney on the second day, but was handed off to an outside carrier, which took another 4 days, just going to Toowoomba
(he also got slapped with a 10% VAT)

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Paladin69

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:43:31 PM

Wow the genesisblock calculator updated.  Very grim...mining equipment will be lucky to make half of their value back.

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/

I think those who deny this will be very disappointed.  You aren't really competing against each other anymore hoping your neighbor drops out.  China is ramping up for their own large scale corporate farms.
http://thegenesisblock.com/bitcoin-network-doubles-2-phs-four-weeks-first-1-phs-took-4-7-years/

I see no reason to believe this won't keep expanding by small amounts of very wealthy people despite the average person bailing out.  You'll get far more BTC for your $ if just buying direct now.

The Avenger

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:46:56 PM

Wow the genesisblock calculator updated.  Very grim...mining equipment will be lucky to make half of their value back.

I think those who deny this will be very disappointed.  You aren't really competing against each other anymore hoping your neighbor drops out.  China is ramping up for their own large scale corporate farms.  http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheGenesisBlock/~3/W0-SZClMliA/

I see no reason to believe this won't keep expanding by small amounts of very wealthy people despite the average person bailing out.  You'll get far more BTC for your $ if just buying direct now.
Hence the need for speed! Interesting article, but not fun reading at all.

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:49:05 PM

I think those who deny this will be very disappointed.  You aren't really competing against each other anymore hoping your neighbor drops out.  China is ramping up for their own large scale corporate farms.  http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheGenesisBlock/~3/W0-SZClMliA/

I see no reason to believe this won't keep expanding by small amounts of very wealthy people despite the average person bailing out.  You'll get far more BTC for your $ if just buying direct now.

Dude the hashrate is about to level out for a bit not, continue growing like this for a while. This has been the first shipment of a major die shrink. If anything it shows the genesis block was way off base all along, as I previously stated. This will be a huge step up over a couple of weeks and then there won't be anything in such a huge multiple in one go on to make such a marked effect on the hashrate again for sometime. More a plateau You certainly won't see a doubling of the current hashrate as it stands after the KnC delivery for a while yet, even during their November shipment. If they were to ship anywhere near what they shipped just now, it'll increase the current hashrate by a proportion, not a multiple due to the cumulative effect of this wave.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Paladin69

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:49:21 PM

I see no reason to believe this won't keep expanding by small amounts of very wealthy people despite the average person bailing out.  You'll get far more BTC for your $ if just buying direct now.

The faster they ship, the worse it just gets anyway.  It's clearly a no-win scenario now.
The Avenger

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:52:07 PM

The faster they ship, the worse it just gets anyway.  It's clearly a no-win scenario now.
The sooner everything ships, the sooner that line will stop being vertical. It's giving me vertigo when I look at it right now...

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Paladin69

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:53:21 PM

Dude the hashrate is about to level out for a bit not, continue growing like this for a while. This has been the first shipment of a major die shrink. If anything it shows the genesis block was way off base all along, as I previously stated. This will be a huge step up over a couple of weeks and then there won't be anything in such a huge multiple in one go on to make such a marked effect on the hashrate again for sometime. You certainly won't see a doubling of the current hashrate as it stands after the KnC delivery for a while yet.

Be careful of the advice you are giving from here on out if you don't want a major backlash.  This is bordering on financial advice since hashrate is so exclusively tied to it.  The article discusses BTCGarden and large cloud farms coming online.  It isn't just about companies like KnC and HashFast selling to people anymore.  A bigger picture is at play now.  It is old money getting involved.  There is no reason to believe this will let up.
Mota
Legendary

Activity: 804
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:53:48 PM

My magic eightball tells me to put my tinfoil hat on and sit the next few months out. I see my orders as heating machines. I have to heat with electricity either way... Just a little more expensive Wink
Mogumodz

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:54:52 PM

Got my tracking Number today, looks like DHL for us - Paid July 11th for people wondering.

Wooohooo

Bitcoin OTC rating GPG ID: 3E7974A1 P2Pool statistics: p2pool.info
Paladin69

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:55:57 PM

My magic eightball tells me to put my tinfoil hat on and sit the next few months out. I see my orders as heating machines. I have to heat with electricity either way... Just a little more expensive Wink

Just remember you could have bought twice the amount of BTC if you look back and this plays out.
spiccioli
Legendary

Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003

nec sine labore

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:59:31 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2013, 09:01:51 AM by spiccioli

339x paid July 7 Jupiter DHL to Texas

Nice, this confirms my idea that their hosting offer is a FRAUD edit: see here , plain and simple.

If they were able to ship your unit, where is mine that I paid on June 12th?

Those who paid more are served later than those who paid less, go figure!

spiccioli

ps. obviously their customer care is not able to answer this simple question and keeps repeating that they're doing their best... 'Orama, what do your new friends tell you about this clusterfuck that is the hosting solution?
spiccioli
Legendary

Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003

nec sine labore

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:03:10 PM

339x paid July 7 Jupiter DHL to Texas

Nice, this confirms my idea that their hosting offer is a FRAUD, plain and simple.

If they were able to ship your unit, where is mine that I paid on June 12th?

Those who paid more are served later than those who paid less, go figure!

spiccioli

ps. obviously their customer care is not able to answer this simple question and keeps repeating that they're doing their best... 'Orama, what do your new friends tell you about this clusterfuck that is the hosting solution?

BTW, I've requested a full refund of my Jupiter unit and of hosting's costs, I don't want to have anything more to share with them.

spiccioli
donch

Activity: 84

Updated ironic image.

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:07:06 PM

Dude the hashrate is about to level out for a bit not, continue growing like this for a while. This has been the first shipment of a major die shrink. If anything it shows the genesis block was way off base all along, as I previously stated. This will be a huge step up over a couple of weeks and then there won't be anything in such a huge multiple in one go on to make such a marked effect on the hashrate again for sometime. More a plateau You certainly won't see a doubling of the current hashrate as it stands after the KnC delivery for a while yet, even during their November shipment. If they were to ship anywhere near what they shipped just now, it'll increase the current hashrate by a proportion, not a multiple due to the cumulative effect of this wave.

You can only really prove that statement by stating exactly what the size of the orderbook (in TH/s) is for October and November delivery.

"How are you justifying these as fair use?  They are clearly and unequivocally a copyright violation."
"I really want to know how you justify that under the fair use doctrine?  It does not conform to a single point of fair use."
Josh whining about people reusing his studio portrait shot on this forum. Can you copyright a copyright complaint? All Paypal refunds are final.
demonmaestro

Activity: 574

Mining for the hell of it.

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:08:53 PM

Mine now says: Order #6xxx In progress (Payed)

We shall see for how long.

Feel Like Donating? bc1q0v5nfdejapffewu67gft7zw7zsmnfmmkt3lf02
Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
madsusies

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:09:12 PM

Tongue

▬▬ • • •  BITCOINEVO $XBTE FREE AIRDROP LIVE NOW   • • • ▬▬
▌▌  Secure, decentralised & distributed cryptocurrency with sidechain technology*, on-chain dapps support*, xPoS and zero-proof anonymous transactions*.  ▐▐
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:09:14 PM

You can only really prove that statement by stating exactly what the size of the orderbook (in TH/s) is for October and November delivery.

Which I don't have access to, but seeing as the deliveries are by and large reflected in the hashrate it's out there anyway.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:09:41 PM

guys chill all out. today something un - be - lieve - able happened.

a real game changer !

hold your breath...

today bfl send me an email telling my 60 Gh machine has is on its way towards me.

it hit me like a hammer.  Grin
donch

Activity: 84

Updated ironic image.

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:10:42 PM

Which I don't have access to, but seeing as the deliveries are by and large reflected in the hashrate it's out there anyway.

Not trolling, but that statement is reminiscent of something Josh would say :-)

"How are you justifying these as fair use?  They are clearly and unequivocally a copyright violation."
"I really want to know how you justify that under the fair use doctrine?  It does not conform to a single point of fair use."
Josh whining about people reusing his studio portrait shot on this forum. Can you copyright a copyright complaint? All Paypal refunds are final.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:10:58 PM

I don't know about nothing else adding to the hashrate after KnC in Nov. Just read that cointerra outfits news and they seem to think they may be shipping a huge amount in December. If they will or not, who knows?

The joys of buying from a company that tells you they are producing 350 units a day yet a rig can manage to stay "in progress" for a day eh? I'd love to see how that is explained. 12 hours / 350 isn't more than minutes. Can't they bear to part with their babies because they are so proud?  Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 [831] 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: