Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 [1222] 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 04:32:13 AM

damn shame im not previous customer

again not sure about 2nd batch in April or so with all the expected demand (ie china) if I am gonna get another Neptune miner..too much too quick with other stuff in the pipeline

still imho (again correct me if 'm full of it)  1th unit making coin in Jan would with difficulty rise could be same coin generation as a 3th unit in April ie more or less the same amount of coin being made.....may be a hard way to make ROI.

so looking at big dump in spring of equipment then a slow down summer then another everyone in the boat in fall dump of equipment (this could get old quick)

not quite sure what to think of all this ...the last time I saw this many geeks try to all get into something at the same time was when digital watches came out...like lemmings to the sea we all drank the kool_aid...should start the bitcoin anon meetings now I guess (will be useful in the great crash back to 500 usd coins (just saying)

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 05:07:49 AM

People with their finances in order don't leave large amounts sitting doing fuck all when it should be earning interest or working for them no matter what that ignoramus just said.

most previous customers have mined more than 10BTC..  many well over that.   Many have kept their BTC in a wallet as BTC itself was 'working for them' or at least still $$ in an exchange so they can easily buy back BTC when need be.

On your other point, you really wanted them to basically call up everyone one by one on the modules?? how long would that take?  Everyone was already a bit mad that they waited to make a few more and ship all at once instead of just ship what they had right away.

3 days on the Neptunes showed that KNC priced it a bit better than the modules so they didn't short change themselves. If they were $8000 they would of sold out in 10 mins

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
dimaze

Activity: 181
Merit: 53

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:52:33 AM

Had some pretty bad luck with my miner - found it offline with a smell of electric smoke in the air. After inspection, the smell originated from the control board's right fan - wtf? The fan fried and the control board won't power up, even after getting a new PSU/change of outlets.

A RMA was issued to be for two boards that previously wouldn't respond (three beagle flashes when they were hooked up), now it's the entire board. Shipped 6 boards and the control board out on the 29th for AM delivery on the 2th, hopefully they can turn it around quick.

Orama - Do they still have a good chunk of October RMA controller boards/modules available? I'd have absolutely loved to have an advance RMA program, where they could charge/auth a card or even hold some BTC while they process the RMA. Maybe they could also have some miners  running specifically for compensation due to lost time.

Sure sucks to not be mining with 6 boards  Sad

JTrain_51

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:08:32 AM

Looks good I still don't know if they can compete with cointerra cosidering it was proven not a scam
KGBSlim

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CoinSlingin

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:13:35 AM

Looks good I still don't know if they can compete with cointerra cosidering it was proven not a scam
For the love of god, your post makes me want to punch my screen.

Tips - 16AbA3b2GRR37t6RasVJmoxXTGuGUE1PAP
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:58:00 AM

For the love of god, your post makes me want to punch my screen.
I got a good laugh...   so clueless...Knc has delivered two batches of merchandise, working at the tail of the third, and where is cointerra? I don't even see how you can call them "competition" at this point...

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Paladin69

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:58:27 AM

Don't tell them.  I regret telling a co-worker with a giant fucking ego.

why?  just rub his face into it and tell him he better go buy some HashCraps and ConTerras

or introduce him to Puppet and he will motherly tell him that thou shalt never ROI with miners

Was mostly referring to him just buying 5 btc @ $200.  Lucky sack of crap doesn't deserve to make a dime.  I'd like to scare him out somehow.  lol

There is something annoying about non-libertarians with giant ego's making money on something they don't understand.  Whereas I've mostly sunk my life into trying to learn about proper economics contrary to our currently accepted system.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:00:52 AM

why?  just rub his face into it and tell him he better go buy some HashCraps and ConTerras

or introduce him to Puppet and he will motherly tell him that thou shalt never ROI with miners

Was mostly referring to him just buying 5 btc @ $200.  Lucky sack of crap doesn't deserve to make a dime.  I'd like to scare him out somehow.  lol

There is something annoying about non-libertarians with giant ego's making money on something they don't understand.  Whereas I've mostly sunk my life into trying to learn about proper economics contrary to our currently accepted system.

Amen, brother. Economics is not such a dismal science when you read Menger and Von Mises Smiley But it does fail to factor for fortune favoring the foolish, which seems to be damn near universal.
monsieur

Activity: 70

knc-shill-wannabe

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:36:13 AM

What I wonder is how can Phoenix keep his sanity when he spent what, about 40btcs, plus forwent probably another 20btcs that he could mine by selling his units and spending it already on neptunes. (Total 60*potential $40K = $2.4mil). And has pretty much nothing at the moment, with his november order being apparently delayed and uncertain future about neptunes and difficulty.
Kind of makes me glad that I don't have any more preorders and don't have to go through this.
Paladin69

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:43:26 AM

What I wonder is how can Phoenix keep his sanity when he spent what, about 40btcs, plus forwent probably another 20btcs that he could mine by selling his units and spending it already on neptunes. (Total 60*potential $40K = $2.4mil). And has pretty much nothing at the moment, with his november order being apparently delayed and uncertain future about neptunes and difficulty.
Kind of makes me glad that I don't have any more preorders and don't have to go through this.

Mining with 650 now will definitely have a head start.  3th could very likely mine much less when they launch.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:08:58 AM

Yeah, I'd like to be mining...and will be...very much so....
come whenever the neptunes arrive,  if everything goes as planned, I'l be rockin' somewhere between 18-24 terrahash neptune time. I just withdrew 3900+ dollars, so only less than 8k of original investment $ in.... still...
how much you think coin will be worth in march/april?
how many coin a day can I possibly get?
We shall see!

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:09:42 AM

Buying KnC miners, PM me with details of your miners Smiley thanks
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:11:16 AM

Buying KnC miners, PM me with details of your miners Smiley thanks
They are here... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=351631.msg3763343#msg3763343

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
monsieur

knc-shill-wannabe

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:23:26 AM

come whenever the neptunes arrive,  if everything goes as planned, I'l be rockin' somewhere between 18-24 terrahash neptune time. I just withdrew 3900+ dollars, so only less than 8k of original investment $ in.... still...
We shall see!

You are putting way too much trust into knc by reinvesting all of your btcs, in my opinion. But what do I know. Maybe that's what will make you a billionaire instead of $2.4 millionaire.
merv77

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:32:06 AM

I've had the exact same experience with couple my friends and was telling them to buy bitcoins day after SilkRoad was busted (3rd Oct) and bitcoin was about $88, my friends so called financial adviser told my friends don't invest in bitcoins because it's a pyramid scheme and you'll loose your money.  I had an argument with this financial adviser and told him how can you say this if you don't know anything about it.  Since then my friends keep asking me whats the price of bitcoins now and should I by a miner.  Well to cut a long story short, they now think their adviser is an idiot and they still wondering if they should invest.  I now have learn to keep my mouth shut. fuck them.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:41:04 AM

We shall see!

You are putting way too much trust into knc by reinvesting all of your btcs, in my opinion. But what do I know. Maybe that's what will make you a billionaire instead of $2.4 millionaire.
Higher the risk....  higher the reward
But to me..... Gambling on KNC isn't such a "High risk"....especially when compared to the so-called "competition". I'm just following my "Gut Instinct" at this point...I'm having a blast anyway... Smiley

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
waterboi92

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:42:08 AM

anyone else having problems with eligius? im refreshing my stat page but my hash rate on the page remains the same, but on my computer it shows me hashing!

if i've helped you, donations welcome: 1BwGnrqSjbfJ39mTNrvb257eUSuUP7Pfxh
monsieur

knc-shill-wannabe

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:16:00 AM

Quote from: Phoenix1969 link=topic=170332.msg3777650
Higher the risk....  higher the reward
But to me..... Gambling on KNC isn't such a "High risk"....especially when compared to the so-called "competition". I'm just following my "Gut Instinct" at this point...I'm having a blast anyway... Smiley
Well, you must have balls of steel. If I had Nov order and if November was coming to an end without shipment or word from KNC, I would be a pussy and not having a blast for sure.
PenAndPaper

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:25:42 AM

Out of curiosity. Is there someone among the dudes that preordered neptunes, that has done an actual estimation for difficulty and ROI?
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:33:51 AM

Out of curiosity. Is there someone among the dudes that preordered neptunes, that has done an actual estimation for difficulty and ROI?

History has proven its a fruitless excercise.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
Pages: « 1 ... 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 [1222] 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: