Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:22:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 [1512] 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:20:39 PM

KNC Wallet doesn't work on a Galaxy Tab 3.

Can't input a number that it won't say 'Invaild Phone Number'

Wild guess the app checks the phone number associated with the device which mine doesn't have.

are you entering your country code also?

His tablet does not have a SIM

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ghrindy

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:45:08 PM

Thanks for this.  Free 0.0086 BTC obtained Smiley

Not even enough for a game of satoshidice, now that is a big F you from KnC....... how dare they give away dust.....
I think it's a great marketing idea and a $25,000 investment to get more users involved in BTC.
All good.

I was speaking in jest and trying to mimic the moans and groans that have filled this thread this year.......

lol..sorry (I just never know on this thread)
At the same time though, i only found out about the app by reading this thread a few weeks back, so joined the mailing list as a beta tester.
I got a newsletter update today about the official appstore release. I have not read anything about this app else where and i highly doubt it has been advertised to a market who do not already own bitcoin.
I think they are relying on it becoming a bit "viral"

It is quite interesting considering that you usually have to pay $5 for an app that they are effectively paying people $5 to use the app.
It's clever marketing (and in reality, the cost to KNC is neglible).
I like it.

They pay $5 for ur privacy:

Code:
This app has access to these permissions:

Network communication
full network access
control Near Field Communication
view network connections

Phone calls
read phone status and identity

Storage
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage

Bluetooth
pair with Bluetooth devices

Camera
take pictures and videos

Your social information
read your contacts
read call log

System tools
test access to protected storage
send sticky broadcast

Affects battery
control vibration
prevent device from sleeping

Your applications information
run at startup

rest of terms:  http://www.kncwallet.com/terms.htm

tl;dr; pretty good deal (from KnC Group AB's perspective)
ncs0ne

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

software developer

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:05:35 PM

They buy your private data and the right to spam you.
maybe there's more, just read over some parts of it

14. OUR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
14.2 We do not guarantee that (i) the App will be free of errors, viruses, bugs or other defects; or (ii) that the App or any information displayed or distributed through the App or in the Documentation will be accurate or complete; or (iii) that any defects in the App will be corrected.
14.4.5 LOSS OF GOODWILL;
14.6 our LIABILITY TO YOU, to the extent we cannot exclude it entirely, shall, where PERMISSABLE BY LAW, BE LIMITED TO [£10].

POLICY ON PRIVACY, DATA, COOKIES AND MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS

Your phone number, which will be paired the information necessary (...)
We store this information remotely (...)
We use this information to find out which phone numbers in your address book are paired with other downloads of the App. This means you can find friends who also use the App.
(...)
We may also use information in your social media accounts in a comparable way.
If you provide contact details to us through the App, we may use that information to contact you about your use of the App or to notify you about our products and services.

9. We may also record which parts of the App users use and user patterns. This information will be kept securely in accordance with an internal security policy.
10. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries(...)
11. We may also disclose and/or license your personal data that we obtain from the use of the App (and other data you submit through the app) to third parties
12. We might send you emails about products or services which are similar to or related to the App, or contact you by email with information about the App. We will not send you any other emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give your consent or you have given it already.
16. It may be necessary for us to transfer your information to countries outside the European Union which do not provide the same level of protection.

Mogumodz

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:05:58 PM

KNC Wallet doesn't work on a Galaxy Tab 3.

Can't input a number that it won't say 'Invaild Phone Number'

Wild guess the app checks the phone number associated with the device which mine doesn't have.

are you entering your country code also?

His tablet does not have a SIM

^^ This.

Wonder if they will just Limit it to phones then.

Bitcoin OTC rating GPG ID: 3E7974A1 P2Pool statistics: p2pool.info
1Neptune

Activity: 241

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:07:48 PM

Calling KnC out on several fronts, from KnC's discussion board:

In another thread, Kurt of KnC posted:

"Hi Everyone,

It is our highest priority that our customer's are satisfied with the outcome of their Neptune purchases, if our customers are not satisfied, we do not have repeat business. We are currently the most respected and trustworthy ASIC company on the market, we aim to keep our reputation as this is what makes us unique in this business.

As we come closer to the end of the production period, we will start having more frequent updates to share, but for now we are on track and continuing as planned."

With the difficulty rising so much so quickly recently, satisfying Neptune customers for their purchases in my view would require this:
... for each Neptune purchased, the customer will receive two - a 2 for 1 deal - and a bit more, detailed below.

KnC building a data center to house 28nm technology in order to provide the idea floated as "plan B" in my view may or may not be a good idea, but it's not proven to be a good idea yet. What has been noticed by customers and written about on this board and on bitcointalk is a massive amount of hashing power added to the network at regular intervals. If this is attributable to KnC bringing online row after row of this new data center's 28nm technology hasn't been proven one way or the other, but to many this new data center is the most likely suspect. Why? The pattern does not fit hundreds to thousands of purchasers of other manufacturer's equipment bringing online their mining equipment as it's received, but it does fit nicely according to reasonable calculations with another row in this new data center (in "Nodpole" not far from where facebook has a facility) being brought online.

Now about "plan B". My problem with "plan B" are the words "free" and "conversion" in the sentence "In the addition to this commitment, as part of Plan B, for all Neptune customers, we will be offering a free conversion to a hosted hashing package where we will simply fill your wallets directly and you won’t have to worry about anything else." from KnC's February 4, 2014 News Letter ( https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-75 ). First of all, it's NOT FREE, as Neptune customers we've all paid well over $10,000 in USD or equivalent BTC for each Neptune. To me that's **not** "free". Second is the word "conversion" that I'm taking to mean I would have to convert my paid for purchase of a physically delivered piece of equipment to a hosted contract, and one that's of limited term at that (6 months). If you purchased an early "customer appreciation" batch Neptune and a later "batch 1" Neptune, it makes your "free" hosted mining contract cost over **$3,000 per month**. THAT'S NOT FREE KnC... not free at all. An additional problem with the proposed "plan B" is that Neptune purchasers would it seems receive no benefit of performance increases due do design improvements resulting in increased hashing power of the miners, i.e. the 11% power reduction and designer's decision to pack in more cores per asic chip as a benefit.

If KnC were to offer a hosted mining contract for each Neptune purchased **at no charge** while Neptune customers wait for physical delivery at the first offered 3TH/s rate of the Neptune, as advertised, and that free hosting mining contract expired upon receipt by the customer of their Neptune, as each is received, that would I imagine very much satisfy KnC Neptune purchase customers and result in additional future purchases. That hashing power from the hosted mining contract should not then be added back in to the network for a period of time, so as to not compete with the Neptune purchasers which would further reduce their return on investment, minimum 6 months non-compete period suggested.

If Neptune purchasers have to surrender all prospect of getting physical delivery and performance increases from design improvements for a hosted mining contract that lasts only 6 months, at a time where 3TH/s because of the difficulty will not produce anywhere near what's required for the purchaser to even earn back their purchase cost, then count this customer OUT, as I'll get a refund and spend my money elsewhere. Others have already made that decision and gotten refunds. I'm waiting for KnC to do the right thing by its customers and make sure they do get satisfaction for their money and invested time in KnC's products. There is after all a time value to money and opportunity costs to consider.

So that's it KnC, protect your customer's investment in your business capabilities by delivering enough hashing power for our purchases to protect our investment in your products and your reputation. Protect our investment in you, the people that make up KnC, by compensating us for delays in production with hashing power provided by this new data center and SET A DATE by which we can determine when this will start. Asking your customers to blindly sit by for month after month with no possibility to plan for their own requirements to house and operate the equipment they've purchased and paid for isn't respectful of your customers, who still have to purchase power supplies and possibly electrical work in their planned installations.

You want future customers? Then respect the ones you have now. Otherwise you're likely to not have any in the future. That by the way includes purchasers of Saturn and Jupiter equipment that were promised upgrade modules then were told it won't happen. That's just not the way to respect your customers, period.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:47:33 PM

I'm making .15-.25btc/day on 15MH which isn't even my full capacity.

What kind of power consumption is 15MHs?

About 7kw give or take, depending on how I figure the math (varies by system and by rack). My best efficiency so far is 2.45Mh @ 950w. Worst is 2.2Mh @ 1100w

dplusf

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:55:32 PM

"Hi Everyone,

It is our highest priority that our customer's are satisfied with the outcome of their Neptune purchases, if our customers are not satisfied, we do not have repeat business. We are currently the most respected and trustworthy ASIC company on the market, we aim to keep our reputation as this is what makes us unique in this business.

As we come closer to the end of the production period, we will start having more frequent updates to share, but for now we are on track and continuing as planned."

With the difficulty rising so much so quickly recently, satisfying Neptune customers for their purchases in my view would require this:
... for each Neptune purchased, the customer will receive two - a 2 for 1 deal - and a bit more, detailed below.

KnC building a data center to house 28nm technology in order to provide the idea floated as "plan B" in my view may or may not be a good idea, but it's not proven to be a good idea yet. What has been noticed by customers and written about on this board and on bitcointalk is a massive amount of hashing power added to the network at regular intervals. If this is attributable to KnC bringing online row after row of this new data center's 28nm technology hasn't been proven one way or the other, but to many this new data center is the most likely suspect. Why? The pattern does not fit hundreds to thousands of purchasers of other manufacturer's equipment bringing online their mining equipment as it's received, but it does fit nicely according to reasonable calculations with another row in this new data center (in "Nodpole" not far from where facebook has a facility) being brought online.

Now about "plan B". My problem with "plan B" are the words "free" and "conversion" in the sentence "In the addition to this commitment, as part of Plan B, for all Neptune customers, we will be offering a free conversion to a hosted hashing package where we will simply fill your wallets directly and you won’t have to worry about anything else." from KnC's February 4, 2014 News Letter ( https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-75 ). First of all, it's NOT FREE, as Neptune customers we've all paid well over $10,000 in USD or equivalent BTC for each Neptune. To me that's **not** "free". Second is the word "conversion" that I'm taking to mean I would have to convert my paid for purchase of a physically delivered piece of equipment to a hosted contract, and one that's of limited term at that (6 months). If you purchased an early "customer appreciation" batch Neptune and a later "batch 1" Neptune, it makes your "free" hosted mining contract cost over **$3,000 per month**. THAT'S NOT FREE KnC... not free at all. An additional problem with the proposed "plan B" is that Neptune purchasers would it seems receive no benefit of performance increases due do design improvements resulting in increased hashing power of the miners, i.e. the 11% power reduction and designer's decision to pack in more cores per asic chip as a benefit.

If KnC were to offer a hosted mining contract for each Neptune purchased **at no charge** while Neptune customers wait for physical delivery at the first offered 3TH/s rate of the Neptune, as advertised, and that free hosting mining contract expired upon receipt by the customer of their Neptune, as each is received, that would I imagine very much satisfy KnC Neptune purchase customers and result in additional future purchases. That hashing power from the hosted mining contract should not then be added back in to the network for a period of time, so as to not compete with the Neptune purchasers which would further reduce their return on investment, minimum 6 months non-compete period suggested.

If Neptune purchasers have to surrender all prospect of getting physical delivery and performance increases from design improvements for a hosted mining contract that lasts only 6 months, at a time where 3TH/s because of the difficulty will not produce anywhere near what's required for the purchaser to even earn back their purchase cost, then count this customer OUT, as I'll get a refund and spend my money elsewhere. Others have already made that decision and gotten refunds. I'm waiting for KnC to do the right thing by its customers and make sure they do get satisfaction for their money and invested time in KnC's products. There is after all a time value to money and opportunity costs to consider.

So that's it KnC, protect your customer's investment in your business capabilities by delivering enough hashing power for our purchases to protect our investment in your products and your reputation. Protect our investment in you, the people that make up KnC, by compensating us for delays in production with hashing power provided by this new data center and SET A DATE by which we can determine when this will start. Asking your customers to blindly sit by for month after month with no possibility to plan for their own requirements to house and operate the equipment they've purchased and paid for isn't respectful of your customers, who still have to purchase power supplies and possibly electrical work in their planned installations.

You want future customers? Then respect the ones you have now. Otherwise you're likely to not have any in the future. That by the way includes purchasers of Saturn and Jupiter equipment that were promised upgrade modules then were told it won't happen. That's just not the way to respect your customers, period.

Thanks for pointing this out! I was having the same thoughts. You ll give it words.
dplusf

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:55:59 PM

"Hi Everyone,

Thanks for pointing this out! I was having the same thoughts. You ll give it words.
bizzyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001

Don't look at my signature!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 10:15:22 PM

They buy your private data and the right to spam you.
maybe there's more, just read over some parts of it

14. OUR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
14.2 We do not guarantee that (i) the App will be free of errors, viruses, bugs or other defects; or (ii) that the App or any information displayed or distributed through the App or in the Documentation will be accurate or complete; or (iii) that any defects in the App will be corrected.
14.4.5 LOSS OF GOODWILL;
14.6 our LIABILITY TO YOU, to the extent we cannot exclude it entirely, shall, where PERMISSABLE BY LAW, BE LIMITED TO [£10].

POLICY ON PRIVACY, DATA, COOKIES AND MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS

Your phone number, which will be paired the information necessary (...)
We store this information remotely (...)
We use this information to find out which phone numbers in your address book are paired with other downloads of the App. This means you can find friends who also use the App.
(...)
We may also use information in your social media accounts in a comparable way.
If you provide contact details to us through the App, we may use that information to contact you about your use of the App or to notify you about our products and services.

9. We may also record which parts of the App users use and user patterns. This information will be kept securely in accordance with an internal security policy.
10. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries(...)
11. We may also disclose and/or license your personal data that we obtain from the use of the App (and other data you submit through the app) to third parties
12. We might send you emails about products or services which are similar to or related to the App, or contact you by email with information about the App. We will not send you any other emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give your consent or you have given it already.
16. It may be necessary for us to transfer your information to countries outside the European Union which do not provide the same level of protection.
You can simply opt out within settings so that your details are removed from the KNCWallet servers.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
   ░██████████████████▀██████░
█████████░░██████▀████████
█████████░░███▀▄████████
███████░░██░░▄██░░███████
██████▌░░░██▄▄██░░░▐██████
██████░░░░░█████░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░███░░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░█████
████░░░████▌░░░▐████░░░████
████░░░█████▌▐█████░░░████
███░░░███████████████░░░███
███░░░███████████████░░░███
░█████████████████████████░
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
goosoodude

Activity: 584

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:21:04 PM

TBH, I'm not going to use the KnCWallet... I don't even have an Android. Yeah, blah blah it's better, I know.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

helmax

Activity: 440

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:04:02 PM

KNC is over
neptune never cover ROI

looking job
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:45:51 AM

KNC is over
neptune never cover ROI
Yeah, everyone said that about Jupiter, and under worse diffchanges.
What if they give us 5Th/s hosted in mid April?
How can you even say that before knowing what the offer is?
There simply isn't enough information to make that determination IMHO.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:49:24 AM

You're kidding, right? Q1/Q2 delivery is what was promised. There's 0% chance they're going to start a hosting plan before the end of Q2.

Buy & Hold
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:00:12 AM

KNC is over
neptune never cover ROI
Yeah, everyone said that about Jupiter, and under worse diffchanges.
How can you even say that before knowing what the offer is?
There simply isn't enough information to make that determination IMHO.

I'm hoping for MIN 5Th/s! You can do it KnC! Make your customers happy one more time!

jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:17:31 AM

We need some Chips information ASAP I think
Clayce

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:23:14 AM

When the hell does Plan B start for the first/private batch??
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:24:32 AM

Where does KNC post news?

tolip_wen

Activity: 386

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:17:55 AM

How can we wake a dead Die up for Nov. Jupiter?
The option Auto SPI Voltage can't be unchecked to select SPI Voltage manually as Oct. Miners.
I have tried with many Voltage value on the dead Die but it does not work.
Anyone knows, please help!

Disclaimer: I have Oct. ASICs.

You might try UNDER volting it or it's neighbors.
You might try UNDERclocking the sleeping Die.

No reports of success so far(that I recall) but I continue to suggest it. Smiley
It's low risk if it is already 'sleeping'

It's a long read but time well spent if it results in some coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=313978.0

YMMV
Smiley

'twisted research and opinion' donations happily accepted @
13362fxFAdrhagmCvSmFy4WoHrNRPG2V57
My sub 1337 vanity address Wink
merv77

Activity: 574

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:46:41 AM

Jupiter initial setup page with new firmware

could someone explain what is meant by 'use personal sentence of 5 to 7 english words'

'Admin Account' <-- is this the login user name?  does it really have to be 5 to 7 words? and will this also change SSH login user name?

'Management network' field, is this where you add your remote LAN IP address that will be allowed access to miner?  or do you leave it as 'LAN RFC1918'?

I need this clarified before I stuff it up, thanks in advance.
my apologies if it's been answered before

Powell

Activity: 486
Merit: 262

rm -rf stupidity

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:57:17 AM

Merv leave the current text in there because LAN covers for your local connections.  I do not know how to setup that to accept external IPs.  Unless you had a VPN setup then you wouldn't have to worry since it will be inside and on your local network.
Pages: « 1 ... 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 [1512] 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: