Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 [1672] 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:39:23 AM

just got banned by knc for trying to get answers

there should be a club you can join.

I'm a member of this club, too. However, "Kurt" picks up the phone, though.

do you have to give your membership number and show your badge?

Badges are too small for these big numbers. But you can wave the membership-banner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bittawm
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:46:06 AM

1 PCI-E cable with 2 connectors is safe to run 2 boards?

NO!

lol I am, can someone tell me why not?

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 08:59:29 AM

NO!

fire hazard.....   pci-e wires are already being pushed to limits with one.
and decreased performance(not a safety issue, but noteworthy)

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
bittawm
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:03:43 AM

NO!

fire hazard and decreased performance

its not possible for me to run my miner im using 6x corsair cx750m

2x   2 6pin on one cable

new psus are not going to happen

my boards seem to be going full speed (the un broken ones)

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:05:01 AM

NO!

fire hazard and decreased performance

its not possible for me to run my miner im using 6x corsair cx750m

2x   2 6pin on one cable

new psus are not going to happen

my boards seem to be going full speed (the un broken ones)
risk/reward decisions are all yours.....   happy mining

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:16:33 AM

Even KnC's setup instructions say do NOT sun 2 boards on the one connection...... some people have to do things their own way though.
bitcoiner23

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:21:01 AM

Is here anyone with an active Neptune order?
Why do you hold to it? How will it ever make a ROI?
tzortz

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:23:03 AM

Neptune will be delivered as a DIY kit with a free soldering unit.

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
HardwareReviewer

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:33:31 AM

Me unpacking my $10,000 investment:

http://youtu.be/UsPYcQlMlGk
What are all those little pieces on the bubble wrap at the end of the vid? Looks like things have broken off... again...

Yes indeed... 7 broken boards...

Prepare to enter a world of stress
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 10:37:00 AM

Just for your information... here are some contacts you may find useful:

Questions about cross border trade: contact Konsument Europa, www.konsumenteuropa.se, telephone: +46 54 19 41 50.

You can also make a complaint to the National Board for Consumer Complaints (Allmänna reklamationsnämnden, ARN www.arn.se). ARN is a government authority, whose main function is to resolve disputes between consumers and tradesmen/companies. The Board issues recommendations for the purpose of settling disputes. The address to ARN is Box 174, 101 23 STOCKHOLM, telephone: +46 8 508 860 00.

KnC will tell you that you are NOT a consumer. However, you are a consumer. So the more private persons who contact the Swedish authorities, the more likely something will happen. My best guess is that KnC is just waiting with refunds so long that they can file for bankruptcy and run with the Bitcoins they have mined.
freakingcat

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:42:47 PM

KnC is still shitting on 400 of their customers, declares them to businesses and not consumers, ships out more second hand crap which doesn't work and refuses refunds.

Kurt is now referring to the Terms and Conditions and sends out copy-paste emails AFTER DAYS how to RMA your broken boards...for more second hand boards which might work or not.

That's how they care about my 10.000 USD investment.

Lots of people have written to Swedish Consumer boards, press will write follow up articles and there will be lawsuits.

This shitstorm dear KnC will not go away by itself.

Every day when I see the pile of garbage in front of me which just wastes space and try to find creative way to play LEGO with the parts of the ASIC boards which have fallen off I am asking myself what went wrong with KnC.

You were once the company who made everything good what BFL destroyed. You delivered great miners in time and everyone loved you.

Now you became greedy and corrupt. Instead of ending this scandal and refund everyone of the 400 cheated Super Jupiter customers their money or give them a Neptune or whatever, you decide that we can do whatever we want with the used garbage from your data centre but you will keep your 4.000.000 USD+ you made from us.

Do you understand that 10.000 USD is a LOT OF MONEY for many people. We worked for months, we used our savings to buy one of your miners in the hope to break even. And you ship to us second hand crap from your data centre and dare to insist that we have no rights?

BFL was the first to hit the ground
Mt. Gox was the next

Unless KnC finally comes to its senses and does what is right and issues an apology to all of us and refunds us our money, it will be the next to go down the history of mining companies which turned into a big scam.

Bitcoin mining should be the future, we should all be a community who do things differently with a sense of moral.

KnC behaves like the most corrupt bankers and corporations. They only care for how much money they make. They do not care about anything else.

Of course dear Kurt, you can now censor this board post as well, all those posts are anyhow on every forum.

I can promise you KnC, the whole community of Super Jupiter customers is still SUPER pissed at you and we will not just give up and we wont just shut up.

You will get so many refunds on the Neptune and so much bad PR that you wish you would have never been that greedy in first place.

For the Titan. Every scrypt company who is producing miners is offering refunds...only KnC not...I WONDER WHY?Huh?

GUESS TITAN IS ANOTHER HIT AND RUN FOR KNC. I don't think you will ever deliver.

Give your customers the right to demand a refund. What are you scared of KnC?Huh

aramaic

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 12:53:06 PM

Just for your information... here are some contacts you may find useful:

Questions about cross border trade: contact Konsument Europa, www.konsumenteuropa.se, telephone: +46 54 19 41 50.

You can also make a complaint to the National Board for Consumer Complaints (Allmänna reklamationsnämnden, ARN www.arn.se). ARN is a government authority, whose main function is to resolve disputes between consumers and tradesmen/companies. The Board issues recommendations for the purpose of settling disputes. The address to ARN is Box 174, 101 23 STOCKHOLM, telephone: +46 8 508 860 00.

KnC will tell you that you are NOT a consumer. However, you are a consumer. So the more private persons who contact the Swedish authorities, the more likely something will happen. My best guess is that KnC is just waiting with refunds so long that they can file for bankruptcy and run with the Bitcoins they have mined.

I just have another conversation with their so called "Service Desk"

In few words:

There is no way to escalate any problem or any request. There is no way to complain anything through these so called operators.
They inform me that there is no manager of their service desk.
Operators like Nathalie, Anna and the others are just there to save some time to KNC when they are on the Bankruptcy RUN.

This is the truth. KNC is dead. Their refuse to complete bank transfer means a lot.

Let's start contacting the correct places and put this bastards in Jail.

In few more days all be clear.
aramaic

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:10:38 PM

KnC is still shitting on 400 of their customers, declares them to businesses and not consumers, ships out more second hand crap which doesn't work and refuses refunds.

Kurt is now referring to the Terms and Conditions and sends out copy-paste emails AFTER DAYS how to RMA your broken boards...for more second hand boards which might work or not.

That's how they care about my 10.000 USD investment.

Lots of people have written to Swedish Consumer boards, press will write follow up articles and there will be lawsuits.

This shitstorm dear KnC will not go away by itself.

Every day when I see the pile of garbage in front of me which just wastes space and try to find creative way to play LEGO with the parts of the ASIC boards which have fallen off I am asking myself what went wrong with KnC.

You were once the company who made everything good what BFL destroyed. You delivered great miners in time and everyone loved you.

Now you became greedy and corrupt. Instead of ending this scandal and refund everyone of the 400 cheated Super Jupiter customers their money or give them a Neptune or whatever, you decide that we can do whatever we want with the used garbage from your data centre but you will keep your 4.000.000 USD+ you made from us.

Do you understand that 10.000 USD is a LOT OF MONEY for many people. We worked for months, we used our savings to buy one of your miners in the hope to break even. And you ship to us second hand crap from your data centre and dare to insist that we have no rights?

BFL was the first to hit the ground
Mt. Gox was the next

Unless KnC finally comes to its senses and does what is right and issues an apology to all of us and refunds us our money, it will be the next to go down the history of mining companies which turned into a big scam.

Bitcoin mining should be the future, we should all be a community who do things differently with a sense of moral.

KnC behaves like the most corrupt bankers and corporations. They only care for how much money they make. They do not care about anything else.

Of course dear Kurt, you can now censor this board post as well, all those posts are anyhow on every forum.

I can promise you KnC, the whole community of Super Jupiter customers is still SUPER pissed at you and we will not just give up and we wont just shut up.

You will get so many refunds on the Neptune and so much bad PR that you wish you would have never been that greedy in first place.

For the Titan. Every scrypt company who is producing miners is offering refunds...only KnC not...I WONDER WHY?Huh?

GUESS TITAN IS ANOTHER HIT AND RUN FOR KNC. I don't think you will ever deliver.

Give your customers the right to demand a refund. What are you scared of KnC?Huh

I'm in contact with some BTC websites and organizations. All are pissed of this KNC bomb recently.

We will start working on Open Letter to the rest of the Hardware companies.
This letter will be the voice of all of us who spend money and time, so finally some fishy KCN or BFL took all.
We need to push this bastards to work for us in the future and to work for the Bitcoin community.

The idea is to create new standard and organize against all this crappy Companies.

We need to change the way they collect money, the way they deliver the products (if deliver any)
the way how they refund and cover the warranties.

This Letter will be used for creating a basic standards and rules and will be send to all miner companies and published to all main btc media and sites.

I will open a separate post and share the link here so all of us who are angry and want to strike back can join.

We are great community and we are army. Let's put our standards and push this bastards to work for us not against us.

During this time we can start calling and reporting the last smelly fresh fish on the market KNC.

Let's report them to any possible place by calls and by mails we are stronger and we are more powerful.

We make this bitches rich we can ruin them.
adizzle

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:25:52 PM

https://i.imgur.com/JScEGdz.png?1

Can someone please explain why a bitcoin refund takes DAYS to process...

Has anyone else encountered this? they emailed me this offer out of the blue, when i first asked for my refund i asked for bitcoin and they denied me as i only have 1 neptune preorder(mid apr)...now they voluntarily offer bitcoin refund instead of cash...something smells fishy to me...

i feel like they are just waiting a couple days so they can refund me at highest possible exchange rate.?

~thanks
aramaic

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:30:42 PM

The truth is that they don't want to send your BTC or money. The rate doesn't matter here.

KNC are ready to give up and follow Mt. Gox with all the BTC they have. They just trying to save some more time to mine with all the Neptunes before police knock on their door.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:33:52 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 02:27:33 PM by Phoenix1969

Has anyone else encountered this? they emailed me this offer out of the blue, when i first asked for my refund i asked for bitcoin and they denied me as i only have 1 neptune preorder(mid apr)...now they voluntarily offer bitcoin refund instead of cash...something smells fishy to me...

i feel like they are just waiting a couple days so they can refund me at highest possible exchange rate.?

~thanks
So they can use the highest btc price over the past few days, and milk you for even more
There's simply no other excuse when the network takes minutes
They act like there's a "Team" of individuals doing it too.... Pfft.
one dizzy secretary could process a hundred refunds before lunch.... sad.

KNC...
I know this sounds familiar...    BUT   
Reality Check:
1. Your "Financial Team" needs an enema, and
2. The shipping department needs electro-shock therapy.
3. The PR department needs a motivational seminar... (Maybe "Rich Dad/Poor Dad)
4. and the idiot who thought up Boden should be castrated, then FIRED; period.
Barring those little facts, I just love KNC.  Grin
*Feel free to contact me at the local nuthouse for further advice

P.S. All you had to do was sell machines like you did at first, and all this would have never happened.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
adizzle

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:08:15 PM

i figured as much, greedy SOB's eff us at every possible turn.

~thanks all
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3844

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:49:45 PM

It is an easy solution, but I doubt that they will take this route.
Solution: compete in a spot market (like S1 and current Cointerra) or 1-2 weeks order market (like S2 and SP-10).
Can't they make a box with a couple more jupiter modules, hashing at 1th? It should be sellable at $2-2.2K.
I know that it is about 4 months late, but it would help with the cash flow.
I think that they will do this once they get 20nm chips, otherwise I don't see any future here.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:52:11 PM

It is an easy solution, but I doubt that they will take this route.
Solution: compete in a spot market (like S1 and current Cointerra) or 1-2 weeks order market (like S2 and SP-10).
Can't they make a box with a couple more jupiter modules, hashing at 1th? It should be sellable at $2-2.2K.
I know that it is about 4 months late, but it would help with the cash flow.
I think that they will do this once they get 20nm chips, otherwise I don't see any future here.

This was suggested a long time ago.

I don't think they have a cash flow problem.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:07:29 PM

~thanks

Just an interesting little detail. The mail you received is signed by  Anna Jagdhar who is "Customer Service Team Leader" at KnCMiner AB.

Previously, she worked as "Head of Fraud Department" at Govitall. There, she "planned and developed anti-fraud strategies and maintained fraud rate below 0.1%." When I read about them in several forums, it becomes obvious why she kept the fraud rate this low: They didn't want to have any competitors: "Fraudulent", "scummers", "spammers" and alike are amongst the more friendly terms I find regarding her former employer. Seems KnC wanted to hire someone with an expertise.
Pages: « 1 ... 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 [1672] 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: