Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell BTC, Get Paytm at Preev +5% Rate - Escrow Available  (Read 759 times)
Dudeperfect (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 08:10:20 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 06:02:54 AM by Dudeperfect

Hello,

I am buying bitcoins and you will get paytm balance for it. This best for those who are looking for to quickly convert their bitcoins in paytm. Please visit the following link to start the trade, the deal is secured with localbitcoins escrow.

Get highest possible rates (from trusted trader)
for your bitcoins while exchanging it with paytm.

(price will auto update while dealing so no need to worry about screenshot price and actual market price, screenshot is just for showing comparison between prices).

I will soon add some more options in this list

Best
Dudeperfect

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 08:39:17 PM

can anyone vouch for this service? i would like to do it maybe if i have more info on how safe it is for me.
btc to paytm sounds really good to me.

Dudeperfect (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 06:45:09 AM

can anyone vouch for this service? i would like to do it maybe if i have more info on how safe it is for me.

Why Bitcoins to Paytm is Amazing deal?

Because it will take time for most of the merchants in India to learn about crypto currency technology but they are getting aware of digital wallets like paytm. You don't have to refill your paytm wallet by sending money from your bank, I will do it for you in exchange of bitcoins.

Where I can Spend Paytm Balance?

You can use your paytm balance to recharge your mobile, pay bills for postpaid mobile, electricity, metro, hospitals, landline bill, water bill , gas bill, book movie tickets etc.  You can withdraw your Paytm balance in your bank within a couple of minutes.

You can also spend your paytm in your local area, including purchasing from this guy

I am bitcointalk member since 2014 and here is my track record for the trading, so you don't have to worry about it. We can also use localbitcoin's escrow service if you want

Something same reputation on localbitcoins..

We can deal through localbitcoins or even directly through bitcointalk personal messaging.

Best
Dudeperfect

Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 08:41:56 AM

Because it will take time for most of the merchants in India to learn about crypto currency technology but they are getting aware of digital wallets like paytm. You don't have to refill your paytm wallet by sending money from your bank, I will do it for you in exchange of bitcoins.

You can use your paytm balance to recharge your mobile, pay bills for postpaid mobile, electricity, metro, hospitals, landline bill, water bill , gas bill, book movie tickets etc.  You can withdraw your Paytm balance in your bank within a couple of minutes.

You can also spend your paytm in your local area, including purchasing from this guy

I am bitcointalk member since 2014 and here is my track record for the trading, so you don't have to worry about it. We can also use localbitcoin's escrow service if you want

We can deal through localbitcoins or even directly through bitcointalk personal messaging.

Best
Dudeperfect

wow lucky that guy .. got free advertisement in world's one of the biggest forum and community Tongue
anyways nice service OP and good luck Smiley

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:46:36 AM

Seriously, also if the address would have being provided of that vendor he would be flooded with request form the community to keep different fruits and vegetables also and start accepting even bitcoin as he is accepting Paytm  Wink
Dudeperfect (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 04:30:40 AM

You can use your paytm balance to recharge your mobile, pay bills for postpaid mobile, electricity, metro, hospitals, landline bill, water bill , gas bill, book movie tickets etc.  You can withdraw your Paytm balance in your bank within a couple of minutes.

Best
Dudeperfect

wow lucky that guy .. got free advertisement in world's one of the biggest forum and community Tongue
anyways nice service OP and good luck Smiley

Thank you very much. Most of the times early adoption plays a huge impact in the long run. I am sure in next 10 years he would be fluently using not only digital fiat wallet but also crypto currencies.

cracxme

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:30:28 AM

Your service is nice, but zebpay and other exchanges giving better rate than you.
Dudeperfect (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 05:54:50 PM

Your service is nice, but zebpay and other exchanges giving better rate than you.

Thank you, there is always a difference between the price of sellers so you might find different prices.

Additionally, I am providing personal service to sell bitcoins directly with the exchange of paytm balance.

I could't find any other service where you can sell bitcoins with paytm balance (there are sellers on localbitcoins, I have also posted a screenshot of it, and you are free to compare).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: