Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:05:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: European Bitcoin Traders Survey Request  (Read 442 times)
James_M (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 10:07:47 AM

Hi,

I'm an analyst at a UK-based research house – we have been engaged by a 3rd party to understand the trends behind the use of Bitcoin exchanges. We are seeking to gain responses to an online survey from at least 100 traders based within Europe, and are keen to gauge initial feedback from traders regarding their willingness to participate in such a survey and whether they would subsequently be prepared to partake in a telephone interview for a more detailed discussion.

The survey itself will be sent to interested users via personal message, and we would stress that all responses will be treated anonymously through our survey platform. Can any European traders using exchanges please reply to this thread so that we can get an idea of the potential sample size we can gather from this forum? Also, we would ask that users who complete the survey refrain from commenting about the survey once it is completed, so as to not bias the impressions of those yet to take the survey.

Note to administrators: This presumes such survey distribution is not against forum policy. If the distribution of such a survey is against the policy, please let me know and I will clear the text of this post and won't post any further information about the survey. Also,  if this is the wrong section of the boards to distribute such a survey.

Many thanks for your help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 08:18:07 PM

Hi,

I'm an analyst at a UK-based research house – we have been engaged by a 3rd party to understand the trends behind the use of Bitcoin exchanges. We are seeking to gain responses to an online survey from at least 100 traders based within Europe, and are keen to gauge initial feedback from traders regarding their willingness to participate in such a survey and whether they would subsequently be prepared to partake in a telephone interview for a more detailed discussion.

The survey itself will be sent to interested users via personal message, and we would stress that all responses will be treated anonymously through our survey platform. Can any European traders using exchanges please reply to this thread so that we can get an idea of the potential sample size we can gather from this forum? Also, we would ask that users who complete the survey refrain from commenting about the survey once it is completed, so as to not bias the impressions of those yet to take the survey.

Note to administrators: This presumes such survey distribution is not against forum policy. If the distribution of such a survey is against the policy, please let me know and I will clear the text of this post and won't post any further information about the survey. Also,  if this is the wrong section of the boards to distribute such a survey.

Many thanks for your help.
Do you still need people for your survey I'm from europe, Trading here and there.
I can be asked to fill in some anonymous data, If you'd like?
Hit me up via PM/Comment if you would like, if not, no problem.

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:07:43 AM

You would probably receive a much higher response rate if you invested a little in a promotional website. Are you offering any sort of reward for people who take the survey and can you give a rough idea how long it will take to complete?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 01:02:52 PM

Kindly throw some light as to how are you planning with the process. First step will be your online survey and going forward will it be telephonic itself or web based as well?

Are you also looking for outside Europe to get some % of idea about the bitcoin and their scope or just restricted? Like 80% you cover Europeans and 20% worldwide will give you more idea as to the needs and their scope of horizon will be widen.

Also what will be the reward for such surveys?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: