Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:15:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Small help needed - 0.15 to 0.3  (Read 450 times)
shapetwist (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:54:08 PM

I am a long time member of the community. I had projects on the crypto scene, some went well, some not really.

Looking for a small loan to help cover digital expenses on a new project I am building.

I can repay in 3 weeks or so, max. As for collateral I can mail physical goods or temporarily give away my account.

Thanks.

$APX - AstroPepeX - 1st AI developed ETH token

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:10:08 PM

I am a long time member of the community. I had projects on the crypto scene, some went well, some not really.

Looking for a small loan to help cover digital expenses on a new project I am building.

I can repay in 3 weeks or so, max. As for collateral I can mail physical goods or temporarily give away my account.

Thanks.

Any info on:

Trust summary for shapetwist

This user's email address was changed recently.

This user changed his/her password recently.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:12:58 PM

Thanks.

Hello there.

You need for start, to sign a message for an old address of you here in this Forum.
This way we can know if you are the real owner of this Account.

What do you mean by physical goods? Because your Account only it's not cover the Loan Amount that you ask... Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:59:06 PM

Thanks.

Any info on:

Trust summary for shapetwist

This user's email address was changed recently.

This user changed his/her password recently.

I just removed my @warpcoin email since it's not active anymore.
Yes I can sign my address.

EDIT: password was compromised since it was the same of one of my google accounts that got hacked.

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:00:12 PM

Hello there.

You need for start, to sign a message for an old address of you here in this Forum.
This way we can know if you are the real owner of this Account.

What do you mean by physical goods? Because your Account only it's not cover the Loan Amount that you ask... Roll Eyes

I can sign one. I have laptops or Olimex, Arduino, Raspberry pi, etc.

BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:10:28 PM

As @KWH saying your account is not good enough to have loan without collateral because email is already changed and amount is more then you account worth so better try to give some solid collateral otherwise try to arrange from some other sources like family & friend
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:19:44 PM

Sure, no problem. Anyway, if you see forum rules, emails must be updated for the new software, that's why I did it. I can't access my former email since the domain no longer exists.

I understand all perks of security and scam awareness. I don't find it strange. Was just looking for someone with common sense to check my history and see that this is still my one and only account, and all that I needed is a feasible loan. Sure I know my account is not worth much, nor I intend to get rid of it. But again, I could ship some hardware that I have or something like that.

Anyway, thanks again.

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:45:41 PM

Would be good for you to find a local lender, soo would help a lot if you let us know where you from and where you expecting to find those person. Or you will be shipping your computers and cellphones to any adress and then repay for the lender send back, its a huge cost for the ammount you do wanna.
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:47:43 PM

Would be good for you to find a local lender, soo would help a lot if you let us know where you from and where you expecting to find those person. Or you will be shipping your computers and cellphones to any adress and then repay for the lender send back, its a huge cost for the ammount you do wanna.

I'm in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:16:22 AM

If you can sign a message from the following addresses then probably you can get your loan filled.

1Dxw7HKG918jQBg9Fc2TX9fuQKgNffnVX9 First posted on: January 25, 2016, 06:07:02 AM
15wV3PzHqTQdZe7wXwoMzDeZTVfwZ9VF7R First posted on: January 25, 2016, 06:07:02 AM
18dh7nPkCsimSettJ7GtS6sGtQwRjuaRQd First posted on: January 25, 2016, 06:07:02 AM
1He2NfqmeVjHuWnvBPSji2jqx9P55Ga28t First posted on: January 25, 2016, 06:07:02 AM
169kGnhRNn1S98k3ucVGCdowJxHu39Rx9J First posted on: January 25, 2016, 06:07:02 AM
1rEDix8pMQCSGFvZRRbUQjrR3kPt1THvY First posted on: November 15, 2015, 07:40:51 AM

I suggest you post your signed messaged already, so people can trust you and believe that you're really the owner. No one will question why you changed email and password if you posted that signed message in the first place.

I can fill this loan but only up to 0.03BTC and your account as collateral, also assuming you sign a message from any of those addresses. 0.15BTC is a too far if you use that account as collateral. Most probably I can't get your physical items as collateral, unless you ship it overseas to me. Which will take a long time.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:26:48 PM

If you can sign a message from the following addresses then probably you can get your loan filled.

1Dxw7HKG918jQBg9Fc2TX9fuQKgNffnVX9 First posted on: January 25, 2016, 06:07:02 AM
15wV3PzHqTQdZe7wXwoMzDeZTVfwZ9VF7R First posted on: January 25, 2016, 06:07:02 AM
18dh7nPkCsimSettJ7GtS6sGtQwRjuaRQd First posted on: January 25, 2016, 06:07:02 AM
1He2NfqmeVjHuWnvBPSji2jqx9P55Ga28t First posted on: January 25, 2016, 06:07:02 AM
169kGnhRNn1S98k3ucVGCdowJxHu39Rx9J First posted on: January 25, 2016, 06:07:02 AM
1rEDix8pMQCSGFvZRRbUQjrR3kPt1THvY First posted on: November 15, 2015, 07:40:51 AM

I suggest you post your signed messaged already, so people can trust you and believe that you're really the owner. No one will question why you changed email and password if you posted that signed message in the first place.

I can fill this loan but only up to 0.03BTC and your account as collateral, also assuming you sign a message from any of those addresses. 0.15BTC is a too far if you use that account as collateral. Most probably I can't get your physical items as collateral, unless you ship it overseas to me. Which will take a long time.

I can give you 0.05BTC with Collateral your Account here.
Unfortunately for more, you will have to PM pics of your physical goods that you can offer.
If it's something that i have some interest, i let you know. Cool

So if you are comfort with this, please post in my Thread along with the appropriate signed message.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███