Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:51:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying thousands of dollars worth of bitcoins  (Read 1244 times)
FFrankie (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:03:25 PM

Literally cant prove it anymore than that unless you knew what I look like
Um, you have been involved in account sales.  You bid on one here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1539068.0;topicseen

Maybe that's not what you meant?  I don't know.  I just came by, saw this nice warm pool of paranoia and wanted to jump in and have a swim.

Anyone who looks at my trust can see that, I make one bid and I am marked for fucking life because I wanted to farm signature campaigns.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:30:13 PM

I wonder why your so called Founder is still running this crap.The domain was purchased maybe in 2010 along with the creation of your facebook page around same time.The website exists for about 6 years and yet no one even has a slightest clue about it ? Bad business!No one would like to trade on a website with no history when it was active for 6 years.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:02:56 PM

Just a heads up , OP changed his password recently :

Stib.co is also not that known and the fact that they don't use an SSL certification while there is login details and escrow involved makes it even weirder.

I don't see what made you choose this website but If you are honest and you want to do some transactions here then using an escrow like OgNasty or Devthedev should be more then fine for you.

I would strongly suggest you provided a signed message from and old address.

I would strongly suggest you read the whole thread and you see I link to another thread where I signed 3 addresses. Do you have a request of an address that I sign?

So you are saying this is you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=275756
If it's your partner, it's not you so YOU need to verify YOUR account or let your partner do the buying. At any rate, this thread looks pretty shady as you are trying to ride off a partners credibility.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:06:02 PM

From the look of things the site just doesn't have enough exposure and the owner doesn't seem to know how to make sure he is trusted, since it deals in btc he should have had the site advertised here and been running signature campaigns since last year when he joined. but he hasn't done anything to grow it's customer base or been active here where he could have gotten a lot of users for his escrow site.
FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:32:26 PM

I wonder why your so called Founder is still running this crap.The domain was purchased maybe in 2010 along with the creation of your facebook page around same time.The website exists for about 6 years and yet no one even has a slightest clue about it ? Bad business!No one would like to trade on a website with no history when it was active for 6 years.

Because it did not go "live" or start until 2 months go
FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:33:55 PM

Just a heads up , OP changed his password recently :

Stib.co is also not that known and the fact that they don't use an SSL certification while there is login details and escrow involved makes it even weirder.

I don't see what made you choose this website but If you are honest and you want to do some transactions here then using an escrow like OgNasty or Devthedev should be more then fine for you.

I would strongly suggest you provided a signed message from and old address.

I would strongly suggest you read the whole thread and you see I link to another thread where I signed 3 addresses. Do you have a request of an address that I sign?

So you are saying this is you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=275756
If it's your partner, it's not you so YOU need to verify YOUR account or let your partner do the buying. At any rate, this thread looks pretty shady as you are trying to ride off a partners credibility.

Where did I say that? Obviously I am not ben All I am is a customer on the site. If you read the thread, you will see I link to another thread that I signed a few addresses at
imbladednow

Activity: 481
Merit: 500

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:47:07 PM

What's the point of showing us that ugly fake gold chain.

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:54:29 PM

ayyy its not fake, but I don't gotta prove it to you and because people were doubting I was me, you wont find another chain like it without great difficulty
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:06:30 AM

I would like to buy them through this exchange     stib.co

my username is killyou72 there and you can see I am paying with TD/Chase/Wells Fargo/PNC/ Bank of America

the website provides escrow and doesnt charge a fee like localbitcoins.

and if you noticed the website is bits backwards  stib.co
Never heard that site and i think it is risky to  use their service , i'll stay for well known site which is not so risky like localbitcoins..
Also i heard few days ago about paxful they are also promoting it here in our forum. but i do not seen any proof  or good history that paxful has a good service just like what the site you mention.
imbladednow

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:13:59 AM

ayyy its not fake, but I don't gotta prove it to you and because people were doubting I was me, you wont find another chain like it without great difficulty

But still, no one gives two fucks about ou or your fake chain ayyyyyyyy.

FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:16:50 AM

Wanna enlighten me why you think its fake?
imbladednow

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:20:45 AM

Just you asking me to do that shows how much you know its fake. Just throw it out already and move on sharmouta.

FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:27:16 AM

Just you asking me to do that shows how much you know its fake. Just throw it out already and move on sharmouta.

i watched it get made. So, you are wrong. But keep bumping my thread with your lies
imbladednow

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:42:56 AM

i watched it get made. So, you are wrong. But keep bumping my thread with your lies

yeah bro, you watched your run of the mill chain made. Sure ya did!

Enjoy the bump. Its the last you'll ever get from me.

FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:48:57 AM

https://blockchain.info/address/1sjeUJ4oxF1tWfUkWwX1Knk41EtoX1w8t

I deposited some coins into the site and withdrew them to see what their wallet looked like and that is the address that sent it.

just for you Ill go get the chain appraised and post it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: