Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:24:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Warning] FaucetHub is a scam - Mexicantarget is a fraudster/scammer  (Read 4224 times)
vodaljepa (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:45:52 PM

Mexicantarget is scamming all you using faucethub
He has earned more from fees then what has been paid out
He is also collecting user info such as emails and sells it to 3rd parties for more profit
His offerwall makes him $20 per lead while you get $0.50, nice profit for him right?

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:54:02 PM

Why do you even bother, man? Don't you have a social life, a girlfriend, or something? Buy a dog man, they're great companions.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:59:45 PM

Okay, now that a mod/admin moved this thread and it's not a self moderated topic anymore, I'd highly suggest all DT users check this guy's trust.

He's a serial scammer. 4-5 topics can be found in scam accusations regarding him.

No DT user has done nothing to protect the bitcointalk community by giving him a negative trust on all his sock accounts.
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 03:12:23 PM

No DT user has done nothing to protect the bitcointalk community by giving him a negative trust on all his sock accounts.

This is the problem ...
Like I wrote in another thead this guy deserve an extended vacation (permanent ban)
Maybe this time the moderators/owners will give him the deserved reward for his multiple scams.

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:34:06 PM

I just replied to a scam accusation thread against you only to find that you opened one against him without any evidence to back your claims.

Please provide some evidence to back your claims or don't bother posting at all.
vodaljepa (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 05:46:36 PM

I just replied to a scam accusation thread against you only to find that you opened one against him without any evidence to back your claims.

Please provide some evidence to back your claims or don't bother posting at all.

Oh that worthless one?

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:00:53 PM

He is also collecting user info such as emails and sells it to 3rd parties for more profit
His offerwall makes him $20 per lead while you get $0.50, nice profit for him right?

I am scamming everyone, yes.
I've earned x2812 more than you've wrote.
Everyone knows I'm spamming my users with e-mails and that I'm selling them to Putin.
It's not $20. It's $60. You jelly?
vodaljepa (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:02:06 PM

Everyone knows I'm spamming my users with e-mails and that I'm selling them to Putin.

Quoting this for reference

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:03:40 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 06:27:20 PM by mexicantarget

Quoting this for reference
Thank you very much. I forgot to mention that Obama made me a deal and he'll give me x2 more than Putin gives me.
Make sure you quote this for reference as well, before I change my mind and delete it. Quick!

Taking stuff out of the context can be great, right?

http://prntscr.com/dgk4fg

Here's one more user confirming you scammed him: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1701066.msg17111344#msg17111344

Soon you and your scam network will be gone. Make sure you process as many payments before they're due, so you have people defending you.
You're welcome.

Don't forget to quote those public scam earnings faucethub brings, it would be a shame if you didn't:
http://prntscr.com/dgkcyh

Don't forget to mention that you're obvious as hell shilling your own fail projects:
http://prntscr.com/dgkecj

You're repeating the same mistakes on adsfailbit.
That's 1 of the 5 common mistakes you do. Do yourself a favor and drop your profile lower by avoiding shilling your scam projects with your main account.
Qwiner

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 04:54:13 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 08:21:08 AM by Qwiner

I agreed with the OP, he is a scammer, I am avoiding Faucethub from now on to avoid further losses. FaucetHub is a big fat liar, and they steal our info., that is invasion of our privacy. We are even against the idea that the government to collect our info., what right did he have to collect our info. and who know what that DkHd will do to it?
The proof is here, he openly confess it himself https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1743077.0
From my experience, he is robbing from the poor, shame on him, and he really is cold hearted.

Now here's more proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1735748.0
He asked people to work for him but NO PAY, yet he also specified how much he expect from people. But you are not getting a cent, whilst he get so much from faucet owners, users, surveys and ad revenues from the site. He is so inhuman, in fact a beast! Where is the justice here, sadly it doesn't exist.

Give these clues, can you imagine what kind of person is running behind FaucetHub?
Do you still think that U can still sided with this sort of person? Do U think he give a damn about you? I think it is obvious that he just wants the good things for himself but U suffered. That animal just would not care.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:02:11 PM

I agreed with the OP, he is a scammer, I am avoiding Faucethub from now on to avoid further losses. FaucetHub is a big fat liar, and they steal our info., that is invasion of our privacy. We are even against the idea that the government to collect our info., what right did he have to collect our info. and who know what that DkHd will do to it?
The proof is here, he openly confess it himself https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1743077.0
From my experience, he is robbing from the poor, shame on him, and he really is cold hearted.

He asked people to work for him but NO PAY, yet he also specified how much he expect from people. But you are not getting a cent, whilst he get so much from faucet owners, users, surveys and ad revenues from the site. He is so inhuman, in fact a beast! Where is the justice here, sadly it doesn't exist.

Give these clues, can you imagine what kind of person is running behind FaucetHub?
Do you still think that U can still sided with this sort of person? Do U think he give a damn about you? I think it is obvious that he just wants the good things for himself but U suffered. That animal just would not care.

Yeah, I'm robbing the poor scammers like you and giving back the satoshis to faucet owners:
https://faucethub.io/antifraud

Did you get caught scamming faucet owners who use faucethub and you got salty? Smiley

Read: https://faucethub.io/news
"the "war" has started". It did start, indeed. First open accusation from a scammer publicly.

I'm glad anti-fraud works. That's how much cold hearted I am.

Why don't you give me your username of faucethub so I post the reason why you got caught? Cheesy

I have so many arguments on each point you post here, but I think it's waste of time wasting my time explaining you some things.

EDIT:

Found why you're so salty. You've got the same nickname on FH.

Caught doing fraudulent activities 70 times, last checked 40 mins ago.

They have less than 20 coin addresses linked to their account of which 0 were used to make 0 faucet claims.

Found doing referral address fraud on 46 faucets a total of 1046 times.

This account has likely been frozen and fraudulent claims refunded to faucet owners.

Have a good day, scammer.
mewosaur

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:13:24 PM

Do you think mexicantarget should be paid nothing for what he did? He pretty much created a faucet platform that allowed peiple to change a line of code for their faucet to work after FaucetBox shutdown. As a FO, I am totally fine with mex making profit, becuase of all the time he spent devloping it. Just yesterday, he made a solution to botters that banned them, and returned the satoshi that was stolen. Do you not think that is helping the FO?
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:15:56 PM

hahaha

Donald Trump: ''i give 5x what they give and also a plaza in new york and a summery in miami''

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:40:35 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 03:55:21 PM by mexicantarget

hahaha

Donald Trump: ''i give 5x what they give and also a plaza in new york and a summery in miami''
I was chatting with Trump last night, but he told me he's busy with some geopolitic stuff and he can't talk about this matter right now.
If he gives x5 I'm selling my soul to him. I'm crossing my fingers!

Do you think mexicantarget should be paid nothing for what he did? He pretty much created a faucet platform that allowed peiple to change a line of code for their faucet to work after FaucetBox shutdown. As a FO, I am totally fine with mex making profit, becuase of all the time he spent devloping it. Just yesterday, he made a solution to botters that banned them, and returned the satoshi that was stolen. Do you not think that is helping the FO?
The only earnings I'm getting is from offerwalls. I give 25-70% of profits from them to users, depending on which offerwall it is.
There's gonna be more illegal users attacking faucethub because "it stole" stolen funds and returned them back to FOs, lol
bigred95

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:51:01 PM

Trust me, it is well worth being a mod for mexicantarget just for the fun of reading this sort of stuff.
It is so funny and entertaining.
I think mex should sell tickets and print the book make even more money.
I mean how dare him not work for free rofl.
was that report ok master mex Huh
Get yourself (only if you are honest mind) over to faucethub or faucetgame and see for yourselves.
See you all there and thanks for the laughs people.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:34:26 PM

I agreed with the OP, he is a scammer, I am avoiding Faucethub from now on to avoid further losses. FaucetHub is a big fat liar, and they steal our info., that is invasion of our privacy.
What, he asked you email and you gave it to him? How's that stealing?

He asked people to work for him but NO PAY
Usually chat moderating is not payed and it is consider as help. It can be good way to build reputation.

So, why did you bump 30 old day topic today?

Is this the reason? VVV

They have less than 20 coin addresses linked to their account of which 0 were used to make 0 faucet claims.

This account has likely been frozen and fraudulent claims refunded to faucet owners.

isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 08:55:12 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2017, 02:03:34 AM by isen

Qwiner's post is the biggest proof that Faucethub antifraud system is working.
Good job Mex, these people think that they can steal from faucet owners without facing any consequences.I wanted to create a faucet but never did it cause I knew that I was not able to deal with fraudsters, bots, etc. but seeing how effective your system is I am thinking to give it a try.
Qwiner

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:49:33 PM

I agreed with the OP, he is a scammer, I am avoiding Faucethub from now on to avoid further losses. FaucetHub is a big fat liar, and they steal our info., that is invasion of our privacy.
What, he asked you email and you gave it to him? How's that stealing?

He asked people to work for him but NO PAY
Usually chat moderating is not payed and it is consider as help. It can be good way to build reputation.

So, why did you bump 30 old day topic today?

Is this the reason? VVV

If i was commiting fraud, I would not be using the same name, dumbo.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
Qwiner

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:54:37 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 04:17:55 PM by Qwiner

Why do you even bother, man? Don't you have a social life, a girlfriend, or something? Buy a dog man, they're great companions.

This is because MEXICANTARGET & FAUCETHUB actually are a scammer. Why is the OP not making scam accusations against other microwallet sites, such as epay or faucetsystem. Why only you?

Because you actually are one.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:29:12 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 05:42:51 PM by AdolfinWolf

This is because MEXICANTARGET & FAUCETHUB actually are a scammer. Why is the OP not making scam accusations against other microwallet sites, such as epay or faucetsystem. Why only you?

Because you actually are one.
Why do quote a quote that was directly meant towards vodeljapalal? Why do you feel the need to react to that? Is it because your his alt account? Something something is smelling here buddy Wink.

Uploading some nice evidence you're the alt of vodeljapa one minute please.

10 minutes? Is it just coincidence? Could be, but your so onesiding with vodeljapapal, dwindeling through your post history makes me see a lot of raffles and giveaways you participated in. I smell more and more alt accounts.

AHAHAHA. Yeah, this is your alt there is no way. after 9 minutes you respond to this account again. just like this was 10 minutes later. Again, could be total coincidence, but i don't believe the luck is on your side.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: