Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:29:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E.com - Not Able to login! WARNING - They are not helping me!  (Read 7320 times)
OversightNL (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 05:05:39 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2013, 11:10:53 PM by OversightNL

Hello all,

I have some issues with BTC-E.com I made an account this weekend and started trading BTC and LTC.
All was okay, I was unable to confirm my e-mail because of an error :-/ But that didnt restrict any function on the website.

Then last night i was logged out because of (i think) inactivity... Ok np happend before so I tryed to relogin. Bad password.. ok typo perhaps no again bad password.

"Ok Crap lets try the forgot password function" >> Put in my e-mail adress in the password recovery form... not found... "F*CK!"
Its also possible to put in your username... >> "ok lets do that..." Ah that seemed to work, yet I never recieve any e-mail from BTC-E.com

ok at this point im getting paranoia. I think the TROLL chatbox messed with my brain Smiley I am an IT PRO so starting to check my firewall. >> Clear >> Network hardware firewall ... Clear. Ok no hacks Smiley

They list a lot of support methods on there website. Skype, ICQ and e-mail. Ok cool Lets contact them... at least that is what i thought...

Skype was my first bet, nope no responce after 2 hours. lets e-mail them... 1 day later no responce. let try ICQ (Old school) downloaded and installed it. No quick responce but after a 15min or so. I got someone who didnt understand me and couldnt write english. He/She told me simply. WAIT
So i did for 20 min and he got offline. "BullSh*t!"

This forum is my i think final option... I already PM btc-e.com's account here but no responce!

My account at BTC-E.com has like ~1k of USD worth of LTC in there so I want access!

So please admin of BTC-E.com FIX MY ACCOUNT!

My issue is:
Unable to login. Password is not accepted and not changed!

username: Oversight

For more info on my account: (I have the following!)
E-mail adres
Screenshot of website when I was logged in

I would really like some support now Smiley

Update: I currently am missing 4.84 BTC from my account. BTC-E.com will not credit this to my account. WARNING! Do not put money on this website before these issues are fixed!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OversightNL (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 05:33:53 PM

If anyone can forward this or post this in the BTC-E.com Topic please post it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40889.0

Thanks in advance!
Rimas1978

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 05:43:29 PM

I have exactly the same problem right now that has been going on for hours and hours,,,
OversightNL (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 05:45:28 PM

Well support was very rude! Didnt even take the time over ICQ to talk to me. let me waiting for over an hour and just LEFT! Thats no way to respond to an issue!

BTC-E.com better fixes this soon. They hold my Cash atm and i am not pleased to say the least!
OversightNL (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 05:47:22 PM

I have exactly the same problem right now that has been going on for hours and hours,,,

Did you get in contact with them? I cannot seem to get any responce other than "WAIT" on ICQ :@
Rimas1978

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 05:48:47 PM

I'm not getting anywhere.... my username is Rimas admin............ all i need is a password reset email
OversightNL (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 05:54:35 PM

I'm not getting anywhere.... my username is Rimas admin............ all i need is a password reset email

Can u check if you can use the password recovery with your e-mail adres...? When I put in my username it tell me it did send it. (It Doenst) When i put in my e-mail it doesnt even find my username! BUGGED!
syn999

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 06:18:20 PM

BTC-E is one of most difficult web i have faced. The price on the site seem always always ten dollas cheaper than mt. Gox. but the support are very helpful, i sent them an email about my account days ago and i got no reply or anything. I see people wants to add money on their site by offer more USD on paypal. This is crazy

OversightNL (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 06:23:47 PM

Well hopefully they wake up and give us some support! I need access to my account!
btc-e.com
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 06:33:08 PM

Well hopefully they wake up and give us some support! I need access to my account!

Please contact support.

Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
OversightNL (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 06:42:58 PM

OMG!

You are not giving me support! I am talking to you on ICQ but you dont seem to awnser. The PM I send you just tells me to open account.

I CANT OPEN MY ACCOUNT!
OversightNL (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 06:54:36 PM

Please contact support.

Sir, Im trying really hard to be nice and all.

ATM i try to contact you over icq, explain all over again. And all you reply back is "open account"

What kind of support is that? I need my account fixed. Tell me what is going on !
EvilLizardApparel

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 06:56:49 PM

I am having same problem. Support said talk to admin..I emailed, no reply yet. Started happening yesterday afternoon.
OversightNL (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 07:00:11 PM

I am having same problem. Support said talk to admin..I emailed, no reply yet. Started happening yesterday afternoon.

I work in a hardware support engineering company, i never ever seen this poor support. What e-mail did you write to. As of now I dont have much fate in e-mailing support. This is an admin issue!
EvilLizardApparel

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 07:06:06 PM

Emailed support@btc-e.com ...That is the email support told me to send a message too.
btc-e.com
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 07:40:32 PM

He extortionist

Mark Z (23:28:59 8/04/2013)
Out of fairness I will close topic and not come back not speak about it if you give me back my BTC

Mark Z (23:29:36 8/04/2013)
because if im not being compensated Ill just leave the topic open

Mark Z (23:31:34 8/04/2013)
Come on you make tons of money, at least make this right!

Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
EvilLizardApparel

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 07:45:29 PM

Well he has a right to be upset..we aren't getting answers, sir. I have a decent amount of money in your exchange, and your policy on the website dictates if a government agency asks you that you will release information about trade, account access, users... I don't want it to get that far, I just want some support. My account had money in it, now who knows, and I can't login..We have a right to be upset.

EDIT: Also..you can reply here, and yield no information...But you can't get back to me through email or PM or anything? On btc-e.com all I get is email support@btc-e.com ...and I get nothing.

EDIT: Under your terms and conditions...

Privacy

BTC-e will not share, publish, or sell any user data contained in its databases. However, BTC-e may be requested at any time to share trade data including, but not restricted to, emails, user transactions, and trade data by government authorities. BTC-e will not deny such requests and cannot be held responsible for the leakage of information by third parties whether the action was performed intentionally or not. We are prohibited from using multiple accounts.
-----
So if you can't figure out how my account and money up and vanished, someone can.
OversightNL (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 07:48:41 PM

He extortionist

Mark Z (23:28:59 8/04/2013)
Out of fairness I will close topic and not come back not speak about it if you give me back my BTC

Mark Z (23:29:36 8/04/2013)
because if im not being compensated Ill just leave the topic open

Mark Z (23:31:34 8/04/2013)
Come on you make tons of money, at least make this right!

Sure, your system is bugged. I didnt give away my password! I could not verify my e-mail adres! because i got an error on your website! I am not the only one here. Now I lost 4.84 bitcoin.

Also why didnt you respond to me this morning on ICQ and you can now? HMM Because you found the exploit and fixed it?

You can call me whatever you want. Just wait for more people to speak out here! I gave you a chance of making it right. And you blew it!
OversightNL (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 07:53:28 PM

Let me sum up some thing:

Bad Customer support:
  • Very hard to get in touch
  • When you get a reply its usually one word! like: "WAIT" and you wait and he is offline :@

System is bugged, I am pretty sure accounts registered around this weekend could be affected. because e-mail verification wasnt working and probably some people exploited a feature.
OversightNL (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 07:56:00 PM

Well he has a right to be upset..we aren't getting answers, sir. I have a decent amount of money in your exchange, and your policy on the website dictates if a government agency asks you that you will release information about trade, account access, users... I don't want it to get that far, I just want some support. My account had money in it, now who knows, and I can't login..We have a right to be upset.

EDIT: Also..you can reply here, and yield no information...But you can't get back to me through email or PM or anything? On btc-e.com all I get is email support@btc-e.com ...and I get nothing.

EDIT: Under your terms and conditions...

Privacy

BTC-e will not share, publish, or sell any user data contained in its databases. However, BTC-e may be requested at any time to share trade data including, but not restricted to, emails, user transactions, and trade data by government authorities. BTC-e will not deny such requests and cannot be held responsible for the leakage of information by third parties whether the action was performed intentionally or not. We are prohibited from using multiple accounts.
-----
So if you can't figure out how my account and money up and vanished, someone can.

Well they share my chat, what company does that... not that I care. Im not wrong here!

Edit: EvilLizardApparel, its probably gone...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: