Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:14:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E.com - Not Able to login! WARNING - They are not helping me!  (Read 7320 times)
EvilLizardApparel

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 07:59:45 PM

Don't double post...People don't like that. Anyways, if I get a reply I'll let you know.

EDIT: If my money is up and gone, they owe me a new car. A nice car.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OversightNL (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 08:01:23 PM

Sure, BTC-E.com looks like fun, but its unsecure! Big warning! Support is slowpoke and when the shit hits the fan. $&#*)^$&@#)
thisway

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 08:08:28 PM

Had the same problem some days ago. Password was not working .. I didn't receive any email. The good point is, I actually remeber my password and got access.
OversightNL (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 08:10:09 PM

Had the same problem some days ago. Password was not working .. I didn't receive any email. The good point is, I actually remeber my password and got access.

Its bugged, or it was. I got "screwed" Good you didn't! be carefull!
EvilLizardApparel

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 08:51:20 PM

I still can't get in. I have a lot of savings in there. Its like they are avoiding my emails and PM's since a few hours ago....I'm like nauseous right now.
OversightNL (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 08:54:41 PM

I still can't get in. I have a lot of savings in there. Its like they are avoiding my emails and PM's since a few hours ago....I'm like nauseous right now.

If you don't mind my asking, how much do you have in there... I lost <5 BTC. its sucks but it aint my life savings... I would go out for the worst! Because if you have the same issue its gone!
EvilLizardApparel

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 08:57:03 PM

A few years savings worth. Support just PM'ed me here.
OversightNL (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 08:58:25 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2013, 09:12:08 PM by OversightNL

edit: Keep us posted!
tarzan

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 09:16:44 PM

Same happened to me! I wrote them 3 E-mails and tried contacting them to 3 different support Skype contacts and guess how many replies I received. NONE!
I'm using Linux and had no security breach, My password is way more than 10 characters, random lower and upper case letters, numbers and special characters. No way to brute force that password in at least several decades.

Process was the same, I was logged off, thought it was inactivity logout, but when I tried reconnecting, password didn't match. When I requested password to my e-mail acc., I received a message that my account no longer exist. When I tried resetting password with my username, thing worked, but I did not receve anything, because it seems BTC-E (or someone with access to their database) changed my e-mail address.I've had BTC and LTCs on that account!!

I immediately reported the issue, but they never even tried to answer anything. I intend to go further with this dispute, because it all looks like we are being robbed in the middle of the day.  Embarrassed

As far as I'm concerned, BTC-E has the worst customer support on earth. I loved their market, but it all seems I'll have to make sure everyone knows how they operate.  Cry
OversightNL (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 09:21:20 PM

Same happened to me! I wrote them 3 E-mails and tried contacting them to 3 different support Skype contacts and guess how many replies I received. NONE!
I'm using Linux and had no security breach, My password is way more than 10 characters, random lower and upper case letters, numbers and special characters. No way to brute force that password in at least several decades.

Process was the same, I was logged off, thought it was inactivity logout, but when I tried reconnecting, password didn't match. When I requested password to my e-mail acc., I received a message that my account no longer exist. When I tried resetting password with my username, thing worked, but I did not receve anything, because it seems BTC-E (or someone with access to their database) changed my e-mail address.I've had BTC and LTCs on that account!!

I immediately reported the issue, but they never even tried to answer anything. I intend to go further with this dispute, because it all looks like we are being robbed in the middle of the day.  Embarrassed

As far as I'm concerned, BTC-E has the worst customer support on earth. I loved their market, but it all seems I'll have to make sure everyone knows how they operate.  Cry

I hear you! I want my 4.84 BTC back! yet he doesnt give a sh*t about us!
EvilLizardApparel

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 09:37:20 PM

Still waiting on another email from support, but he made it seem like he was going to do something. I'm not jumping on a wagon to bash BTC-e, I love the place, I'm just upset years of savings are possibly just "gone". I will let you know what happens.
OversightNL (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 09:45:44 PM

Still waiting on another email from support, but he made it seem like he was going to do something. I'm not jumping on a wagon to bash BTC-e, I love the place, I'm just upset years of savings are possibly just "gone". I will let you know what happens.

The thing is I like it to. Also I like a company who supports there clients. I dont see that. Secondly I really hope you get your savings back! I dont think I will see anything back because I posted here. But still I think its the right thing to do for the rest of us.
spacediver

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 09:52:32 PM

My mileage is follows: Register, enter funds, trade, withdraw funds. Though, I've lost my password, and it was the period of non-working email, I've regiestered to another one, entered funds, done trading, withdrew funds.

So I'd just better not keep funds at the marketplace for a long periods of time.

BTW, thanks for great service of BTC-E. I personally understand that you are probably in great stress due to spike of interest and load — I wish you to grow stable and тaк дepжaть! Wink
tarzan

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 09:54:51 PM

This is not only unprofessional. Someone could at least check the e-mail inbox, if nothing else and tell us what is happening. I reported soon enough, so even if my account couldn't be saved, many others would not get into same cr.ap.

I was extremely happy about BTC-e. I thought it was the best market, with nice, simple interface. I don't want to share with others what I feel about it now.  Angry
tarzan

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:02:35 PM

My mileage is follows: Register, enter funds, trade, withdraw funds. Though, I've lost my password, and it was the period of non-working email, I've regiestered to another one, entered funds, done trading, withdrew funds.

So I'd just better not keep funds at the marketplace for a long periods of time.

BTW, thanks for great service of BTC-E. I personally understand that you are probably in great stress due to spike of interest and load — I wish you to grow stable and тaк дepжaть! Wink

тaк дepжaть?

Customer support does not exist. Not a single answer in 24 hours, people that did get to talk to the guy were ditched in a couple of seconds. Things have to change drastically! That kind of attitude is eventually going to kill the whole thing. I wish I'd rather just mine coins andkeep them in my wallet, leaving BTC-e market alone.
OversightNL (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:33:12 PM

No news on my 4.84 BTC still not in my account.

Current opinion: DO NOT FUND YOUR ACCOUNT AT BTC-E.COM

Rimas1978

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:45:52 PM

I am so pissed off with their lack of help. I even used the 'verify email address' feature to make sure my email address is right

Surely they would want to keep their customers happy? I have had 3 hours sleep becasuse of all this.
FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 10:48:55 PM

Yeah this sucks for you guys waiting for customer support to help you out... though it reminds me of 2 lessons we all should learn from....

BTC-e was very quick to take on NVC on the exchange... seems they can be bought if the price is right....

and BFL customer support is the only customer support that seems as bad as the BTC-e customer support...

I think if we all want to be rid of the banking system and embrace the freedom crypto-currencies gives the individual... then BE BLOODY CAREFUL WITH YOUR MONEY!!! a post in here said to open an account, trade, then withdraw all... is sound advice for massive trades... otherwise only keep on account what u can afford to loose, Paper wallets are there for a reason.

I think it is a shame that BTC-e can not resolve this issue faster or with some degree of clarity here... one user is only talking about 4-5btc... that really not much for BTC-e to be looking to scam someone out of and tbh the publicity from this will be worse than the moneytary gains to be had from the lost account.  But what does seem to be the case here is BTC-e being overloaded with new users, scams, DDOS, and the rest.... not to mention the difficult language barrier that seems to be rearing its head in this instance... sorry but even I have difficulty understanding the btc-e responses on this post...

is there not an ICR node for BTC-e??

Is there not a helpful translator that can aid in this situation to see if the matter can be resolved?

If there is an issue with verifying the emails for accounts then should BTC-e not be eager to hear about this bug?

last thing i'll say is be careful!!! again its ur money, so up to you what you do with it, but sending btc worth near $1000 to a site that you have not been able to verify ur email address on should give you alarm bells ringing that you should hold off trading or sending funds into the account for a while.... its a lesson and these are changing times that we are a part of, be sure you take all necessary precautions to keep your funds safe.... Have you encrypted your wallet on your local computer?? have you backed up your wallet.dat file?? it doesn't take much for you too loose everything through poor planning... read round and find out what u need to do to keep ur funds safe, or ur gonna have a bad time.... there are people i know with wallets lost on formatted HD's with 100's of BTC in them and online wallets with lost passwords.... rather sad when u think what they worth nowadays... but least it takes some of the 21million BTC out of existance and makes my BTC more valuable.

TL;DR  BTC-E sort this out... get a translator to help clarify problems..... and users protect yoursleves...

Only matter of time before Pirate Fund Mark 2 scam comes along...

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
Rimas1978

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 10:49:42 PM

Guys, good news, the password reset form now works. give it a try with your username....
OversightNL (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 11:08:05 PM

Guys, good news, the password reset form now works. give it a try with your username....

I knew that only to find out my 4.84 BTC is MISSING... BTC-E.com wont give it back!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: